Chapter 14

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Once you entered the house Kris harshly dumped you on the couch and hovered on top of you.   "What were you thinking? Taking a ride from a stranger..." Kris scolded as if you was a little kid.   "And you care why?" you questioned. You felt uncomfortable in this position because you have your legs wrapped around his waist.   "Just don't take rides from him anymore, he's not the kind of person you would want to hang out with. He's a bastard." He hissed.

"Really? At least Jinhyuk's not a jerk like you."

"Say that one more time." Kris whispered and you felt his hot breath hit your face.

You gulped and boldly leaned forward. "The last time I checked, you were the jerk who made me go get 5 cups of coffee."

Kris stared at you then to your lips before smirking. He touched your lips and leaned forward, you felt a shiver run down your spine. You closed your eyes but nothing came in contact with your face.   

  Kris stood up and turned his back to you. "Don't say his name, don't mention about him when I'm around, and certainly DO NOT think about him." He snarled and headed upstairs.   You went to your own room and shut the door. *I wonder what happened between the two..* Putting away the thought, you went to go take a shower and changed into warm comfortable clothes. You looked out the window and noticed that outside had started pouring rain, thunder and lighting followed. *Summer's almost over so of course this weather would come.* you thought. Your stomach started to make noises so you decided to go to the kitchen.   Forgetting you had yet to eat dinner, you made a quick meal consisting of eggs and leftover rice. A too simple meal that a poor person would never expect a rich person to eat. You let the maids wash the dishes because they wouldn't let you and prepared to go to bed. You were so tired you didn't bother to excuse yourself when you found Kris blocking the stairs and decided to shove him away.   Unfortunately, the giant wasn't easy to shove and he dragged you to his room...AGAIN. *Gosh, what is with this man and his dragging all the time!?*   "Kris let go dammit, I'm tired." You whined.   "You came home late today and even worse you got a ride from someone I despise, didn't I say I was gonna give you a punishment?" he said.   "Ugh not now, I'm tired, punish me all you want tomorrow." you offered while yawning.   "Hm.. All I want? Deal." he smirked to himself and you immediately wished you had kept your mouth shut, tomorrow was your day off and you could say goodbye to sleep already. Realizing there was going to be no way of out the punishment, you decided to just sleep and deal with it in the morning.    The thundering outside startled you every now and then but sleep found you quickly.   You woke up to a tickling sensation under your nose. The rain had dried up and sunlight was shining through the window, it seemed like it would be a perfect day until you saw none other than the giant jerk, Kris, in front your face holding a feather.    "Rise and shine sunshine piggy~" he sang.   "Ugh shut up!" you grew cranky and raised your leg from under the blanket to kick him but missed.   "Your punishment is today~" he singsonged and flung your blanket away from your body. Your shirt had flown up while you slept so under the blanket revealed your bare stomach. You quickly pulled the shirt down feeling embarassed and flustered.    "Get out now!" you yelled.   "Why? Give me a good reason." he smirked.   You scowled and grabbed your blanket from the floor trying to return to sleep. *Someone save me from this guy* you prayed. You didn't hear him leave but you didn't feel his presence either so you opened your eyes and found your room emtpy. *OMG PRAISE THE LORD* But before you could close your eyes again you heard a loud BANG!    Curiousity got the better of you so you got out of bed to see what that sound was. To your surprise, Kris was standing in front of your door clashing two pans together. You were ready to yell at his face and punch him but decided against it since he was going to be stubborn as hell and just went to brush your teeth.

You brushed your teeth angrily wanting to beat that giant up. *Why does he always have to tease me?* After you finished brushing and cleaning your face, you changed into a outfit  and went to the dining room. There you saw Kris eating his gourmet breakfast the maids had prepared for him. He didn't even glance at you when you sat down.

"Eat." he commanded.   "What am I, your dog? Why should I eat anything you give me for all I know you most likely poisoned it." you argued.   "I didn't. Don't eat it if you like but take my advice, you'll need it." he replied.   You gave him a look wondering why he's making you eat all of a sudden. Your stom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter