Chapter 27

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you left the house, you dragged your luggage towards the taxi. You turned around and stared at the house for one last moment. Was this really the right choice? To leave everything and start again? You weren't sure but one thing you know if that you can no longer stay in this place while facing him each and every day.

You have decided to quit work and move out. Thinking that you and Kris might have some chemistry was just a silly thought. Kris and you weren't meant to be together right from the start.

The taxi stopped at the side walk once you told the driver to stop. You gave the man the taxi fee and took out your luggage. People on the streets were staring at you weirdly since you were dragging a luggage. What people thought at the moment was the least of your worries. You walked to a near by park and sat down on a bench.

You stared at the little kids playing on the sand box and saw a couple holding hands with a kid between them and you smiled sadly. What if your marriage life wasn't this complicated? What if you actually met Kris personally without having your parents arrange the marriage? You guys could have been like that couple. You both could have had a child and you both would be enjoying a day in the park.

But the sad reality is that you were both not meant to be. You still haven't told your parents about leaving your couple house yet. You didn't dare to tell them. You were a disgrace to your family and you weren't brave enough to tell them about your relationship either. You sighed and burried your head between your knees.

When will this be all over? When will you finally move on from Kris? Your heart hurts so much that you wanted to die. The pain you have been hiding this whole time had finally burst. Feeling as if you weren't good enough and feeling as if you were a piece of trash.

Wanting to numb the pain, you went to a bar. You drank and drank. It was your first time but the feeling of drinking feels so familiar. On your 6th shot of vodka, you started to feel dizzy.

"Hello pretty lady." A man's voice said and you looked up. Everything was so blury that you couldn't see his face clearly. "What's a fine looking lady like you doing here drinking alone?" he asked.

You ignored him and took another shot. The man's hand slid down from your back and slowly reaching your bottom. You slapped his hand away and pushed him. 

"Oooh we have a fiesty one huh? I like it." he smirked and put an arm around you. "Back off or I'll call the police." You hissed. "Haha! In your state, you can't even type a number in your phone. Come on and have some fun with me." He said and leaned in. "I said BACK OFF!" You pushed with the strength you had left. The man wouldn't back away and he started kissing your neck.

You cried for help but he covered your mouth. People at the bar only thought you both were making out but in realtiy, you were being forced. Your tears came down as you tried to push him off.

"Which part of 'back off' don't you understand?" another man said. The man who was kissing your neck turned around and smirked. "She enjoys it. Can't you see?"

You looked up and saw Jinhyuk. "Jinhyuk?" you said in a small voice and he started at you with a poker face. Then he faced the man and then told him to back off. "What are you going to do about it? I claimed her first." The man said. Jinhyuk lost his temper when he saw the hickey on your neck. He punched the man and he went flying towards the table. His body knocked down the table and he fell down.

"You bastard!" the man got up and punch Jinhyuk. Jinhyuk quickly kicked the man on the gut and started punching his face. You soon saw that the man's face was swollen. You got up and pulled Jinhyuk away from him.

"Jinhyuk, let's leave." You muttered and he held onto you with strong protective arms. "Back the off and don't you ever dare show your face here." Jinhyuk said to the man before dragging you away from the bar. 

 

"WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING!? DRINKING ALONE IN A BAR FULL OF ERTED MEN!?" Jinhyuk shouted and you flinched. Jinhyuk took a breath and stared at your sad face. "Look- I'm sorry." Jinhyuk said and you shook your head. "No, you're right. I was rash and I couldn't think straight." You said and tears started coming down.

"Min Hee... look at me. No-look at me!" Jinhyuk said as he lifted yoru chin so he can see your face. "Forget what just happen. I'll drive you home." he said.

"N-N-no! I-I can't go home. Not right now." you stuttered and look down again. "What? Wh-" Jinhyuk stopped asking when he saw your luggage. "Did you run away?" he asked softly. You nodded and he looked at you with gentle eyes. "Come on. I'll drive you to a hotel." Jinhyuk said and you got in the car. 

On the ride to the hotel, you fell asleep while Jinhyuk was driving. When he arrived, he carried you bridal style and was shocked to see how light you weighed. It scared him since you looked so fragile. He took you into a hotel room along with your luggage. He laid you down on the bed and was about to leave when your phone rang.

He picked it up and saw the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Min Hee! Wait, who are you!?" Kris said. "It's me, Jinhyuk."

"What the did you do to her!? Where is she!?" Kris shouted. "I didn't do anything to her. But the question is, what did you do to her?"

"I don't have time to play with you Jinhyuk. Tell me where she's at right now!" 

"I suggest you to calm down Kris. When she wakes up, then she has the choice whether or not to contact you." Jinhyuk said before ending the call.

 

Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter