Chapter 12

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here is your desk Ms.Kim, from here on, you will asist the CEO and you will be working here as his secretary." The lady with short brown hair told you.

You nodded and thanked her. You put down your box on the desk that was going to be your working table from now on. It had been two days since you and Kris came back to Korea. You were accepted to be the new secretary, and you were more than glad to work 11 hours a day. Ever since you guys came back from your "honeymoon," you never saw Kris. Or at least you thought so since he came home very late and every morning he would disappear.

You started unpacking your things from the box you brought from home. You took out a picture of your family, some pens and pencils, a notebook, and some other supplies that are used at a office. You sat down and soon a woman came with binders and folders.

"This is your first day right? Good. Here are some of the files the CEO left and I want you to order them by date then record them into the office computer. The CEO will be here soon so don't disappoint him on your first day." the woman said and just dropped all the files on your desk.

You cracked your neck and started looking at one of the files. Time soon passed by and you still haven't seen your new boss yet. You looked at your watched and it was already lunch time. *I thought the CEO would be here soon, the lady told me that like 3 hours ago.* you thought and just continued to record the files.

----------

"Kris~ Where are you going~?" the girl asked as she clung onto the blanket.

Kris rolled his eyes and picked up his clothes. "Come play with me~" she whined.

"I have a job, you know. Not everyone is a like you who goes and earn money by sleeping with men." Kris snapped. The girl huffed and sat up, she took her phone out of her purse and showed a picture to Kris. The picture shows himself and the girl half on bed.

"You wouldn't mind if I sent this to your wife, would you? Of course not since you guys don't even like each other." the girl laughed.

"So you think this is funny? Well laugh all you want and enjoy it while you can. Cause if you send that picture to my wife who has nothing to do with this at all, I can bet you that you'll never see sunlight again. You understand?" Kris said in his most cold and scary tone. The girl rolled her eyes and flipped her hair. "The name is Amy. I work at your company. Remember that."

Kris took a few hundred bucks and threw it at her. "Buy yourself a bag or something and never come find me again." and like that, Kris left the hotel building.

10 new messages

"All from the office again." Kris mumbled and drove his car towards the company.

"Good afternoon Mr.Wu." The company staff's bowed as I entered the building. I walked straight to the elevator and a male staff came up to me.

"Hello Mr.Wu. As you requested, the last secretary was fired and we hired a new one." he said and continued checking his notebook.

"Good. Where is this secretary?" Kris said.

"She's at your penthouse office." he said. The elevator dinged and both of the males walked out.

"Give me the lastest contract file from the Cho company." Kris said and the male handed him the folder. "You may leave now."

You were busy typing on the computer until you heard the elevator ring. The lady told you that only you and the CEO will be on this floor. So you stood up and bowed not able to see how your new boss face looks like. Kris was busy checking the contract and he just walked straight passed you.

After you heard the door shut close you sat back down. The new CEO sure did seem busy and a little cold. You shrugged and continued doing what you were doing. 10 minutes passed and you were done with everything. You smiled and mentally patted yourself on the shoulder.

"Secretary Kim, go buy coffee and bring it back here in less than 5 minutes. Starting now." he said through the phone and you grabbed your purse.

You ran down the hall to the elevator, you quickly got in and went to floor one. In the busy street of Seoul, you were running in your heels and went inside the cafe.

"Hello! How may I help you today?" the cute girl asked and you quickly told her your order.

"Can you please make it fast? I have to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter