We got married-henber couple ep 6 (new)

We got married-henber couple

201x/10/20 Henry's (awsome?) birthday party and their next mission?

The weather in Seoul is getting cool now, especially it's now 7 in the morning; and we could see that from Amber, who is now wearing a white sweater and jeans, letting her slightly longer hair and struggling to walk in the cool winds; of course she is taking lots of things with her now.
"I say 1-4-3, you say 4-8-6, sending 1-4-3........" Amber's phone rings, since the day they have "got married", she has changed her raingtone to "1-4-3", the song that she and henry has collabrated together.
"Hello? Yeah I'm getting there, just get down now." Amber puts her phone between her shoulder and cheek, difficultly walking straight, "is he awake?" She asks cautiously. "Ok that's good, keep him asleep, see you in a minute."
===========================================
Interview
Q: Where are you going Amber-xi? 
Amber: I'm heading to Henry's home, he shares a flat with the noize bank members, so I've asked the members to help me to sneak in. It was his birthday a week ago but I was in Japan back then, so I'm going to make it up for him.
Q: What are you going to do?
Amber: I've heard that he likes girl who can cook, so I'm going to make him breakfast and then when he wakes up he will be surprised.
Q: You know how to cook Amber?
Amber: ummmm No, but I've asked Vic-unnie to help me and I've done some training, so I guess I'll be fine hahahaha I hope so.
===========================================
"Hey you are here thanks man!" Amber greets Genneo, the noize bank member quietly, considering Henry is still asleep.
"Just make sure not to burn our flat." Genneo does look concern. "You sure you are cooking?"
"Oh just shut up and show me to the kitchen!" Amber shoots him a deadly look.
"Ok but if there's a fire, I'm leaving and you save YOUR HUSBAND!" Genneo jokes, and Amber kicks him.
"What are you going to make?" Genneo goes into the kitchen and asks Amber, who is now cutting some onion and mushroom.
"Can't you see? I'm making omelette, strawberry jam toast and cheese sausages." Amber replies proudly. "You want some?"
"Nay I'm getting out, I'll let Henry try them first, and maybe I'll have it if he is still alive." Genneo takes his coat and ready to get out.
"You're going to regret it!" Amber does a face to him. "Thanks Gen!"
And the poor noize bank member Genneo goes onto the streets, in the early cool Autumn morning, alone.
Amber beats the eggs, puts the bread in the toaster.
"Ok Amber you can do it." She talks to herself quietly. "Just remember what Vic-unnie has taught you and don't panic."
"Ok put oil in and turn on the fire, not too much." She mumbles while doing the things she just said.
"Put the stuff in and fry for a moment." She carefully puts in the cut vegetables, and jumps when the pan hisses.
"It's ok Amber, you're doing good." She takes a step away from the fire, she looks scared but she still keeps stirring things inside the pan. She then quickly puts in the egg and finish the omelette, though one side of it is a little bit burnt. She puts in the sausages, this time she is better at control. She puts things beautifully on the plate: omelette with the good side on top, there is ketchup written "Henry" on it; sausages on the side with strawberry jam toast cut into triangle; and there's also a chocolate muffin which Amber has baked the night before in her dorm.
Amber holds the dish carefully and walk quietly into Henry's room, she knocks on the door and no reply.
"Snoopy?" She asks, still no response. "I'm coming in!" She turns the knob and opens the door, seeing Henry sleeping with pillows and blankets all over the floor. Amber can't help but smile at this scene, Henry is just so cute when he is sleeping, just like a puppuy (namely snoopy) that she wants to keep him as a pet.
Amber puts down the tray on the working desk, she sits on the bed besides Henry and leans close to his ear, she shouts "Henry!"
Henry jumps, he was having a dream of having a gogi (korean-barbecue) dinner with his super-junior hyungs, but then someone just pulls him out of the restaurant by shouting in his ear.
Henry sits up, with his eyes dazed, not sure about what happened, what is happening and what will happen. He turns his head, still wondering where he is and what time is it now, and nearly rolled out of bed when he sees Amber sitting beside him, waving hello.
"W-why are you here?" He asks, sitting back up once again.
"Room service!~" Amber smiles while holding up the tray of breakfast up a little bit.
"W-what? How did you get in?" Henry is still in shock, he hasn't expect a girl (Amber) breaks into his house and sits on his bed in early morning.
"Oh I've asked Genneo to help me!" She gives Henry a "I'm so awesome" look.
"So what do you want from me?" Henry asks, he just doesn't understand why Amber has to come over, and the things she is doing now look like what newly-wed couple would do.
Amber slaps on Henry's back, obviously this stupid snoopy doesn't appreciate what she has done for him, she has put in so much effort into this and now all she gets is the ungrateful Henry, wanting her to get out of his house and go back to sleep again; but she holds it, she is here to celebrate Henry's birthday. All these weeks she has been thinking of what she could do for him, since the last time Henry has done so much for her on her birthday.
"Last week was your birthday....but I was in Japan back then..... I was thinking all the time of what I could've done for you, but still I didn't have the time to do it, so this is what I could do, to make it up for you." Her tone softens, unlike the normaltom-boy Amber, with her slightly longer hair and all, she looks really like a little girl right now to Henry. "I know it's really not enough, compare to what you've done for me, but still, this is the be........" Before she could finish, Henry leans over and gives her a hug, he doesn't know why but his body just does before even his brain knows what has he done; at that time, Henry just knows one thing, he doesn't want this girl to look hurt, he wants to comfront her and protect her.
"It's the best thing I've got for this year's birthday," Henry whispers in her ears, still holding her. "I'm sorry if I've let you down, but I was just not awake before, I'm really really touched." He pauses, squeezing Amber's shoulders. "Trust me." Henry says it sincerely and look straight into Amber's eyes.
Amber just sits there like a doll, she couldn't respond when Henry hugged her all of a sudden,but she nearly cries out when she feels the warmth surrounds her, as if saying "It's ok, I'm here for you."
The two of them sit there and stare into each others' eyes, for a moment, they seem to forget that they are not shooting for a tv programme and they are, actually each others' boy/girl friend, but they have wrapped up their mind and pull off.
"I'm so hungry, can I eat now?" Henry asks, as if nothing has happened before. "Wait, I have to brush my teeth first, wait for me in the living room." And he gets off the bed quick.
Amber laughs, he is the same old cute Henry again. "Be quick snoopy, or the food is going to cool down." And she walks out of the room while Henry shouts something like "ummogooti", she can imagine him with his mouth full of bubbles and all.
===========================================
Finally Henry can have his breakfast, he has always knew that Amber cannot cook. But his breakfast is just amazing even the food is a little bit cold: the omelette is filled with his favourite ingredients, the toast is made in the way he likes the best, and the chocolate muffin? Oh it is just perfect, he has always like sweet stuff, and the chocolate muffin is filled with extra chocolate chips, it might not be the best muffin but he just loves it. 
"How's it?" Amber asks nervously while looking at Henry gulping down his food, she knows that Henry has learned cooking while filming "Final recepie" before, and he can cook like a professional.
"It's really good!" Henry gives her a "thumbs-up". "The food might not be the best, but they are totally my style!"
Amber is relieved, that's more than she has expected, she feels really happy that Henry likes it so much. They start to talk more about food and restaurants, and just before Henry could attack on his sausages, the doorbell rings and interrupts them.
"I'll get the door, go on with your food." Amber stands up and walks to the door wondering if it's going to be the poor noize bank member who got "kicked out" of his own flat. When she opens it, no one is there except there is a mail box in red, she takes it into the house and brings it to the dinning table.
"Oh what is it?" Henry has finished his food and is very curious about the thing that Amber has brought in just now.
"I don't know, no one's there when I opened the door, but I think it's meant for us." She opens the box and finds out that there's an envelope, which is same as the ones that they have received on their first mission.
"Mission card!" They shout in unison, opening the envelope in excitment. The foreigners read in strange accented korean together
===========================================
" To Henry <3 Amber,
You are invited to become the endorsers of Korea's national farm in Seoul, to promote the local korean agricultural products to countries overseas. Please come up with some ideas of photo-shooting themes and the theme of your CF. 
Here are the contact details of the farm.
Farm Owner: Kim choo han
Contact no.: 010-98457381871
===========================================
"Oh my god seriously?" Amber exclaims in disbelief, she has always wanted to be involved in more national events, because the more she is in, it means she is more accepted by this country and its people.
"Yeah it's going to be fun!" Henry is excited too, he likes to try different things, this time, he could design a CF and ideas of photo-shooting, he could show more sides of him to others.
"Let's get started!"
They sit around the table, with pens and paper on it, they are discussing enthusiastically about the ideas.
"We are singers and all, so we must somehow have some musical elements in it." Henry writes down music (english) on the paper. Amber nods in agree, "how about we bring our guitars and violin there, and we could play it on the grass, with sheeps and cows around us, it would be so pretty!"
"I like that!" Henry writes it down quickly. "And we could also have pinic there!" 
Amber is obviously thinking the same thing, as she claps her hands loudly. "With red and white checkers blanket on the grass, eating sandwhiches from a wooden basket!"
"Eating is totally our thing!" To them, eating is just as important as singing and dancing.
"We could cook can't we? I mean use the fresh vegetables and all, they taste really good, I''ve tried that in Invincible youth." Amber suggesets, she has been on a virety show "Invincible youth", where she and other female kpop stars work as farmers in a village in Korea.
"If they're going to let us, it would be really cool!" Henry has never been to a farm in Korea, so he is really looking forward to the mission this time.
Suddenly Amber bursts out in laughter, she holds her stomach and rolls on the floor, which scares Henry and the production team for a little bit.
"Amber? Amb? Josephine? You alright?" Henry asks while pressing her still on the ground.
"I was thinking....hahaha..... that you are going to.....co...cook and I'm going to...hahah...work in the field....and...hahahhaha......you're like ......a wife and I'm the.......hahahaha..... husband." Then she laughs loudly again, but this time Henry joins in, together they laugh out loud that the production team is very confused about what's wrong with their minds.
===========================================
After they have finished laughing and thought of few more ideas, they have decided to give the farm owner a call.
"Hello? Is it Mr Kim? This is Henry and Amber." Henry talks over the phone with speaker on, and Amber listening concentrately besides him.
"Hello, I've be waiting you guys!" The owner sounds like a very nice old man, which both of them are relieved.
"Thank you for inviting us, we are wondering when shall we come over?" Amber asks politely.
"Come here now! The photo-shooting is going to start tomorrow but if you guys have nothing to do, come over to play and have a look first!" The owner is passionate.
"We'd love to Mr Kim!" Henry replies. "We are going to the farm straight away, see you later then!"
"See you! Bye!" They hangs up the phone, Henry and Amber look at each other for a second or two, and begin running and screaming like little kids.
"Oh my god he is so nice!" "We could go there and play for a day before working!" "Yeah this is great!" And they both high-five each other and do some weird dancing.
Together they run downstairs and get into the car, chering, laughing, dancing and singing.