We got married-henber couple ep 8 (behind the scenes)

We got married-henber couple

Behind the scenes~
1. The husband Amber and wife Henry
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" A horrible scream echoes in the whole farm, we can see that our snoopy Henry is running away from the stitch Amber, the two of them is playing hide and seek.
Well they seems to be playing, yet Henry does want to hide and not to be found, and Amber swears she is going to catch Henry.
"Come here snoopy!" Amber is running after Henry with a very girly apron in her hands, and "girly" means very "girly", it's bright pink, with laces on the sides and heart pattern on it.
"I'm not wearing that!" Henry runs away after taking the first look of this piece of clothing, this is way too embarrassing.
The couple keep chasing and escaping from each other, Amber is fast, but Henry is faster, she can't catch up with him.
Amber comes up with an idea.
"OUCH!" Amber falls to the ground, and rools on the lawn, looking painful.
"Amber?" Henry runs back looking concern. He kneels down by Amber's side, who is now holding her legs and refuses to look at Henry. "You alright?" Henry leans in closer, trying to see what has happened to Amber, when suddenly Amber puts the apron on him.
"HAHAHA GOT YOU!" AMBER laughs, she should try taking part in drama. She quickly goes around Henry and ties up the apron while Henry is still in shock of what has just happened, he couldn't believed that he has been tricked by Amber.
"Looks good on you my WIFE!" Amber teases, while Henry is complaining how disgusting this outfit is. "Come on look here and smile!" Amber takes a selca with Henry, who is smiling unwillingly. "Wow ibuda(beautiful)!"
'Yeah watch it, you are going to pay back!" Henry looks at Amber, planing on his revenge on her.
=================================================================
2. Masterchef
If Amber has the money, she is going to buy a farm. She has almost picked up as many vegetables in the farm as she can, with all the hard work, she is starving by now.
"Please snoopy! Make me foooddd!~~" Amber is using her pleading eyes on Henry, that Henry has almost forgotten the "insult" she has on him before. Yeah, almost, Henry does still thinking of his revenge.
"You want food?" Henry picks up a cabbage and throws it in the air.
"YESSS!"
"Then do me aegyo, I'm not going to make you food until I'm satisfied." Henry smirks, snoopy can be evil.
"What?Come on snoopy!" Amber's ears are all red.
Henry just crosses his arms and stands back, he is serious about it.
"Ook I'll do it....." Amber walks up slowly to Henry, as if her legs weight a ton.
"O....Oppa..."
"Can't hear you!"
"Oppa!" Amber glares at Henry, but he picks up an apple and puts it in his mouth, Amber thinks of food and she retreats.
"Oppa, please make me food!~~~" Amber does a "biong biong" and hides her face in her hands.
"OK chef Henry is on your service, just name any food you want and I'll make it for you!"
"YEAH!"
=================================================================
3. The sleeping faces
Amber's manager pulls up at the red light, he turns back to check on the couple, who are now sleeping soundly. He has known Henry and Amber being good friends since he has been the manager of fx, he knows Amber always hang out with Henry, but only now, he realizes that Amber does rely on Henry.
Amber is sleeping comfortably on Henry's shoulder, she never sleep on any of the fx members' shoulders before, not even their leader Victoria.
He is starting to worry about her, he knows that Amber only looks boylish, she is really girly inside, and that he is certain that Amber could actually fall in love with Henry at any point of the filming of WGM.
But this is only a show, something that people watch it for fun, MBC uses it for money, and their company uses it to boost their popularity; nobody would care about them afterwards, after it has ended.
He has seen Victoria broke down before, and he doesn't want another fx member to be hurt again, they are just like his daughters.
The car at the back horns, he turns and continues driving down to Henry's apartment.
He pulls up and ready to wake Henry.
He smiles when he sees the couple leaning against each other, relaxed and comfortable to be with each other; he turns around without waking Henry up and turns on to play some soft music.
"If you guys want to be together after the show," he whispers to himself softly. "I'm going to protect you guys, I'll do everything I can to help you, and not letting you guys to end up like khuntoria couple."
He looks hurt with the thought of the mentioned couple, but smiles again when the couple at his back come up in his mind.