We got married-henber couple ep 3: The Henber couple (aka the Snoopy couple)

We got married-henber couple

201x/08/30 Noize Bank Recording studio


A black haired man is sitting on a chair, with a guitar on his lap. Henry the mochi is very concentrated on remixing a song, he does a little hymn while he is clicking on his keyboard and mouse to make changes to the sound track.
Then his phone rings, Henry's expression lightens and begins to sing "baby, baby, baby, oh~" after the ringtone.
"Ayonhaseyo!~" Henry says cheerfully.
"Ayonhaseyo! My show just ended, I'm on my way." It is Amber, his best friend and for now, his wife.
"Ok, just take your time." Henry stands up and walks over to the sofa. "How did the show go?"
"It was fine, my rapping part went a little bit off but I don't think anyone knows keke" Amber makes an evil laugh, Henry laughs with her too. "So where should I find you?"
"The noize bank studio, you still remember where it is?"
"Yeah of course I do." Amber tells her manager to drive her there. "So are they there?" She asks a bit nervously.
"Nah it's just me, I am making a new remix for Donghae-hyung and Eunhyuk-hyung for their new album."
"Ok, see you in 20 minutes or so!"
"Yea see you!~ Bye~" The monchi hangs off the phone with a big smile on his face.
Henry gets up and claps his hands, "time to clean up!"
==========================================
Studio Interview
Q: How does it feel when you are waiting for Amber?
Henry: Umm I mean it feels quite strange,it's no longer like waiting and hanging out with a friend, it feels like having a date with her or something. hahaha (Blushed)
Q: Why did you tell her to meet you in the studio?
Henry: Well to me I want a quiet place for us to catch up and talk to each other, and I think she would be exhausted after the show, so I think the studio is the perfect place. Besides, I feel more relax with a place relates to music, I think this studio is just like my home, it's quite comfy there so yeah.....
==========================================
"Oppa can you pull up right there?" Amber points to the side entrance of the building and unfastening her seat belt.
"Thank you oppa!" Amber gets off, she is still wearing her performing clothes and make up on, which makes her look like a super star.
Amber walks in and takes the elevator up to 7th floor, she seems to bit so familiar with this place.
==========================================
Studio Interview
Q: What were you thinking when you are handing up to meet Henry?
Amber: ummm we haven't seen each other for like two weeks or so, so it's kinda like hahahaha (blushed) ummm it feels like I am really meeting my boyfriend/husband, it's just, it's a bit strange since he was my best friend two weeks before and suddenly he becomes my husband.
Q: What do you think of the place Henry chosen to meet?
Amber: I think this is a very good place to meet, I have been there before and I like that place, large, clean and warm. Even the big-headed Henry can think of a place like that, yea I like that."
==========================================
Henry is now peaking out, when he sees Amber walking from the far end of the corridor, he jumps a little bit and hide behind the door.
"Oh the door is open!" Amber says surprisingly, knowing that Henry treasures the studio very much.
"Henry! I'm he-........"
"RAWR!!!" The naughty Henry jumps out.
"Ah!!!" Amber jumps back, she puts on a defense mode.
"YA Henry Lau you scared me!" Amber smiles and hits on Henry's arm.
"Mianei, I'm sorry." Henry helps Amber to take the bags she is carrying. "Just to have a little fun~ hehe" Henry says while putting the shopping bags on the table.
"Right yeah like I'd enjoy it." Amber rolls her eyes.
"So what are these?" Henry points at all the shopping bags, it doesn't seem like Amber has the time to go shopping.
"You wanna know?" Amber becomes excited suddenly.
"Yeah sure." Henry walks over and grabs a chair for Amber. "Sit down first. Do you want anything to drink?"
"Why are suddenly so nice to me?" Amber sound like she dislikes Henry's attitude, but she is smiling while she is sitting down.
"What? I'm always nice to you!" Henry argues. "Now tell me what they are."
"Ok these two bags are gifts that the fans are giving us." Amber points at the two large blue bags.
Henry hands the bags over and they both open the bags.
"Wow!~" Henry is delighted seeing the gifts. "Wow they are awesome!~" He takes out the snoopy doll and the llama doll.
"That's you!~" Henry uses the llama doll and puts a kiss on Amber's cheeks. Amber grabs the llama, and the two of them have a fight using the dolls.
Finally, they are tired of the fight. They put down the dolls and turn their attention to the bags once again. Henry takes out the gifts: there are couple cups, couple T-shirt, photo frame with photo of them in it, couple caps which they put that on instantly and there are loads of fans letters.
"Owww I am so touched." Henry says it while his hands are still holding onto a letter.
"We are going to bring all the gifts over to our house later." Amber says, obviously she is also touched by the fans.
"We should get a twitter and/or weibo account as couple."Henry suggests.
"Nice thinking bro!" Amber gives Henry a "high-five".
"Speaking of that......" Henry stands up to get his laptop and.... and envelop.
"What mission do we have?" Amber opens the envelop that Henry hands over.

"To Henry <3 Amber,
This is your first meeting as couple, please be prepared to be each other's husband/wife by doing the following two missions.
1) Please decide each other's eiqing (nicknames that korean couples call each other, just among the couples themselves and no one else would call)
2) Make a wish list
From,
WGM Production Team"

"Whoa! Eiqing..... hmmmmmmm I have one!" Amber looks happily at Henry.
"Don't tell me you are going to call me snoopy!" Henry has a bad feeling.
"Yessss! You're right!" Amber claps and laughs. "Do you know how much you look like a snoopy?" Amber picks up the snoopy doll on the desk and puts it next to Henry's face. "Hahaha, it's 90% the same hahahaha" Amber is laughing very hard. "Oh wait, you hold on to it." Amber hands over the snoopy to Henry, and she takes out her phone.
"Let the snoopy faces the front....yeah yeah like this." Amber raises her phone. "Three two one smile~" Henry puts up a smile, which makes him look like snoopy even more.
Henry just sits there quietly looking at Amber who is now laughing crazily after seeing the picture taken just a moment ago.
"I will....I am.... definitely calling you... hahaha.... snoopy!" Amber says breathlessly from laughing too much.
"Fine call me snoopy." Henry gives in.
"Really? You let me?" Amber is surprised, as everytime she calls him snoopy, he would protest.
"Why not? You've called me for few years already. And almost all my fans know I have a nickname called snoopy" Henry grabs the snoopy's nose and put it back onto the desk, which Amber grabs it again and begins to play with it.
"What are you going to call me?" Amber asks curiously.
Henry gives an evil laugh, "Josephine."
Amber throws the snoopy doll hard on Henry, which Henry catches.
"What? Your name is Josephine!"Henry continues to smile.
"N-no one except my family calls me Josephine...."
"But we are married now!" Henry's face goes a little red from saying the word "married", "We are a family now."
Amber seems to be shocked by the word "family", her expression is complicated, Henry is not able to tell if she is happy or angry right now.
"Well... if you don't want me to call-....." Henry gives in, thinking that maybe Amber is really sensitive about someone else calling her Josephine, but Amber interrupted.
"You are right, we are family. So that's settled, I will call you snoopy and you call me Josephine." She says cheerfully and again gives Henry a high-five.
"Snoopy are you hungry?" Amber asks suddenly.
"What? You wanna eat? We can go to eat if you want to."
"Nonono.... Victoria onni made us some chaomian (fried noodles)." Amber grabs the green bag over, and takes out two lunch boxes (or dinner boxes?).
Henry opens it, the noodles smell so good.
"Wow~ Victoria nuna is soooo good at cooking!" Henry suddenly feels hungry when Amber hands over a pair of chopsticks.
"Why are you not eating? I thought you are hungry." Henry asks when he sees Amber just holds onto her lunch box.
"Onni....onni only gave me a pair of chopsticks....." Amber says while she is blushing.
"Oh ummm I don't keep chopsticks in studio." Henry tries to find something that Amber can eat with, but sadly no.
"It's ok, I can wait till you finish....."
Henry used the chopsticks to pick up some noodles and leans over to Amber "AHH! Open your mouth."
"W-what? I don't need you to feed me."
"Come on! You look hungry, we are couple now so we should share!" Henry says it "matter-of-fact"ly, yet his face is bright red.
Amber wants to say no, but she is so hungry and the noodles smell so nice, so she opens wide and let Henry to feed her.
The two red-faced kids eat quietly, too shy to look up to see each others' faces.
==========================================
Studio Interview
Q: Why did you feed Amber suddenly?
Henry: She looks really hungry, and so I think, I am a man so I should, you know be more sensitive and take care of my wife. When we were just friends we wouldn't do that but yeah it feels strange right? hahaha (Awkward laugh)
==========================================
The two of them have finished their noodles and start to clean up. After they are done, Henry opens his laptop and click on the weibo site.
"What should we name our account?" Henry asks.
"Snoopy couple?" Trying to irritate Henry a little bit.
"So what are you? Mrs snoopy?" Henry laughs and Amber just pokes his cheeks as her protest.
"Henber couple?" Henry suggests, taking the front part of his name and last part of her name, just like what "khuntoria" couple did.
"Sound like hamburger." They both laugh.
"I like that! We should use henberger then." Henry types up the name "Henberger" on the user name. They choose the photo that they took on the first night they met as married couple as their profile picture, which they are standing next to each other, Henry takes his violin and Amber takes the bow.
"Need anything else?" Henry asks after setting up the password and background and everything.
"hmmmm..."Amber is deep in thought. "Oh the weibo song! We should sing the weibo song!" Amber thinks of a brilliant idea which Henry agrees also, they have another high-five.
"Couple version?" Henry grabs two guitars and hand over one to Amber. "You still remember how to play it?"
"Of course!" Amber plays the tune and sings.
"Follow me, follow me, wo de weibo
follow me, follow me, wo de weibo~
Follow me, follow me, wo de weibo
follow me, follow me, wo de weibo
Jin tian kai shi shi you weibo
shi you weibo~"
"Bravo!!!" Henry stands up and claps.
"Haha thank you." Amber laughs while tugging at Henry's shirt to tell him sit down. "How should we change it?"
"Let's do it like I sing the the first 'follow me', and you sing the next 'follow me', then we will change it to 'our weibo'"
"Nice~ You are really a genius musician!" Amber praises Henry. "What about the last line?"
"Ummmm.....We are the new married couple, we are henber~" Henry sings while playing his guitar.
"Sing again! I have to write that down." Amber grabs a pen and writes on her hand.
"We are the new married couple, we are henber~" Henry sings slowly again.
"Ok, I'm done. Let's do some practice." Amber says.
"Let me get out a camera first." Henry gets up. "Where do you want to record?"
"Over there, we'll sit on the sofa." Amber points to the sofa that she loves, this is her favourite thing in the studio.
"Why are you taking the snoopy dolls here?" Henry asks, after setting up the camera, he sees the sofa is full of the snoopy dolls that their fans gave them.
"Isn't that lovely?" Amber is so proud of her design. "Come on and get started."
"Wait....ok go!" Henry runs off to the sofa after pressing the "start recoding button".
"One two three four....." Together they sing in unison.
"Follow me, follow me, our weibo
follow me, follow me, our weibo~
Follow me, follow me, our weibo
follow me, follow me, our weibo
We are the new married couple,
we are henber~"
"Ok good, let's see." They are so close together that their heads are touching each others', they are so concentrate that they don't even notice.
"The singing is fine.... But do we need an introduction?" Amber asks.
"What do you want to say?"
"Ummm.... Hello we are henber?"
"Make a heart after we say henber?" Henry makes a big heart by putting his hands over his head.
"Ok what about the end?" Amber follows Henry and together they make one big heart.
I don't know....." Henry absent-mindedly pulling at the snoopy's nose, by that Amber slaps on Henry's back as she thinks of an idea.
"We will use the snoopy dolls to do a bobo (it means kiss in korea), like this." Amber picks up a doll, and use the snoopy doll to kiss on the doll in Henry's hand.
"Haha this is so cute!" Amber is so happy about it.
"I seriously think you have a crush on snoopy." Henry does a face-palm and realizes he said something wrong. "I mean not me, but the snoopy snoopy, you know what I mean."
"Come on snoopy let's get started!" Amber tries to ignore the awkwardness.
"Ok here we go!"
The henber couple sit on the sofa, enjoying and singing their song, they are just so sweet when they are together.


End of ep 3~ Thanks for all of your support~ I will try my best to update~ Bye Love you all~