We got married Henber couple ep31

We got married-henber couple

The couple gets out of the plane after long hours of flight, together they hold hands and walk out of the gates.
What awaits them is totally unexpected.
"Oh my god!" Henry's smile widens and turns into the alphabet "o"; he stops his stupid Hawaiian dance abruptly.
There are so many fans waiting for them, a wall of people holding their posters and banners, shouting their names when they see the couple.
"Oh wow! Cool!!!!" Henry turns to Amber and both of them have their proud smiles on.
"I really like Hawaii."
"Me too."
However this is still on filming of wgm, so the couple can only walk pass their fans quickly. They wave and make heart signs to their fans on their way when their manages are not noticing.
"So where are we gonna go now?" Amber asks. They are now at the exit of the airport, with their luggage a by their sides.
"Ummm.... Hotel? Our resort?" Henry answers doubtfully, turning to the filming team for assurance.
Then Henry's face darkens as he sees his manager is walking to him.
Amber notices henry, she turns and she senses something bad going to happen. "Uh-oh...." She shakes her head lightly as Henry's manager approaches.
"Oh man not again!" The couple face palm themselves as they now see what's in the manager's hand, the manager smirks evilly as he hands them "the envelope".
"Mission card...." Henry takes the envelope and opens it with his shaky hands.


"Dear Henber couple <3
Aloha! Welcome to Hawaii! Hope you enjoyed your flight.
Due to the very expansive flight and resort charges, our production team has run out of expenses.
Therefore you two will have to find your OWN way to travel from the airport to the resort we have prepared for you.
The address is written on the other card within the envelope. 
Enjoy your mission.
Love,
WGM Production Team


"What kind of stupid production team it is?!" Amber throws the mission card on the ground half angrily, half jokingly; whereas Henry just grab his hair in frustration.
"UGHHHHHH! My parents even told me NOT to bring that much money to Hawaii!!" Amber looks angrily at all the WGM production team staffs there, then she turns to Henry with a really really disappointed face, "What should we do now snoopy?"
"Ummmmmm......." Henry looks around him, he is not less confused and disappointed as Amber. "Ummm.... maybe we should ask first?" Henry says uncertainly, then he takes a deep-breathe and says to Amber confidently this time, "Come on let's go Amb! We won't be able to go anywhere if we just stay right?" Henry winks at her, trying to be optimistic. "I'll help you to carry your bags!"
"Thanks snoopy!" Amber returns to him with a smile, and she grabs Henry's hand while looking for the tourists center.


Backstage interview
Q: What came across your mind when your got the mission?
H: (Bitter smile) I was thinking like "Really? Seriously?" I-I couldn't believed it! I was sooooo looking forward to this trip but then the production team just told us to get wround by YOURSELVES without any help! This is just ridiculous and irresponsible!
PD nim are you listening? (Henry turns angry, pointing at the camera) Yes you PD nim, I'm talking about YOU!
H: (after 15 minutes of shouting at the PD and the production team) But then I saw Amber, who was...... you know, I think she nearly got a mental breakdown there! I realized I have to take the lead, if we are both unhappy then we would have done nothing; so at least one of us had to make up the mind and do something. And I'm a man so I'll take the lead! (Pround face)

Q: What came across your mind when your got the mission?
A: (Turns angry immediately) You should have asked another question! This is NOT acceptable! Just leaving me and Henry oppa there at the airport? What were you thinking? I felt lost, like puppies got thrown out of the house in a rainy day! (Face palm) URGHH! Seriously if I ever found out who came up with this idea, I'm gonna.......... (muted because of Amber's violent acts)
A: But for one thing though, I'm really glad Henry was next to me. Usually I'm the one who take care of him and plan everything out..... But when something accidentally happened, Henry reacts quick enough. Like this time, if he wasn't here, I think I would just be grumbling about it for hours and I'll just sleep in the airport not being able to go anywhere. Henry is oppa afterall (laughs), yea I felt very secured next to him.


"Hello, we would like to ask the cheapest, easiest and fastest way to get to this hotel?" Henry brings up the card where the hotel's address is on to the staff at the tourists center in the airport, meanwhile Amber is looking aroung trying to pick up useful maps and guides.
"Oh my god!!!! Aren't you Henry and Amber?" The lady recognizes them, hands covering in disbelief.
"Wow you-you know us?" Henry and Amber gather in front of her excitedly.
"Oh yes!!! Wow!!! Oh my god I don't know what to say!!!" The lady jumps up and down with excitement, her face turns red.
The couple turn to each other and make a silent agreement, then Henry speaks up, "Look, here is the thing..... We are here filming for WGM.... All was good and fabulous, until 5 minutes ago, they gave us this stupid mission......" Henry flashes her the mission card.
Amber picks up and says, "You see the people over there?" She points to the production team, " those impossible people told us to go to the hotel WITHOUT giving us any money! And we are stuck here!"
"So ummm..... we would really appreciate your help.... any help!" Henry says sincerely.
"Oh definitely!" The lady nods happily, then she spots something behind the couple. "Why don't you guys go busking?"
"Busking?!" The couple ask in unison.
"Yes! You guys have a great voice! Plus people may recognize you guys! And you two have bought guitars with you!" The lady explains to the couple, and as she is saying, the couple flash her a "you-are-genius" look. "......... And then you can take this bus from here, this should be the cheapest way."
"Thank you SO much!" Henry shakes her hand and Amber hugs her. "Umm do you want a photo with us?"
"Oh yes! Yes please!" The couple take a selfie (ok maybe more than one....) with this very helpful lady.


"....... If I could just get over you I would......" The couple begins their busking on the side of a road, playing guitars and singing duets, they are beginning to enjoy themselves.
"We have not got much." Amber sighs, looking at the notes and coins threw into the guitar case by the pedestrians.
"Shall we go around there where there are more people?" Henry stops and asks her gently, honestly he can't blame her, he too, is starting to feel frustrated.
"Yes sure!" To his surprise, Amber returns to him with a happy smile and not a pretended one just to make him feel better.
Henry smiles and helps her to move the bags, "You're enjoying it?"
Amber smiles and looks at him, "Yea don't you? This is what we have said we'd like to do together when we were trainees, do you remember?"
"Yes I do, but we've never got the courage and the chance." Henry replies, freeing one of his hands to hold Amber's.
"It's fun! I like singing, and we make a good duet!" Amber keeps on talking. "I'm just a bit tired now."
"Agreed! I'll tell my fans to go on to the SNS and complain about the WGM PD and production team when we get back to Seoul." Henry smirks, Amber joins in talking about their "revenge", and the couple laugh out loudly.
The settle against a busier road, where more people are walking pass. They begin to sing again, this time they just sing anything that just cross their minds..... English, Chinese, Korean, anything. They are enjoying themselves, having fun rather than trying hard to complete the mission.
And just when they stop to drink some water, two teenage girls dressed stylishly come up to them and ask them shyly, "You guys are Henry and Amber right?"
The couple look at each other and smile, then they say hi to them friendlily.
"Oh my god! See I told you! I heard their voice from the car.....!" The girl with a cap talks excitedly to the girl whose hair is highlighted in pink. "Ummm may I ask why are you guys here?"
The couple explain everything to them again, right from the top.
"Ummmm....." The two girls say to them uncertainly after discussing with each other. "We could invite you to our car, our mom is driving, and I believe that she would very much like to give you two a ride to the hotel."
The couple look at each other in surprise, then to the girls, then back to each other. They stand up suddenly and pull each other in a hug, dancing around in circles and shouting hurrays!!!
"Thank you! You two are angels!!!" Henry hug the two fans excitedly, Amber joins in and the 4 of them pull wach other in a group hug.
"HAWAIIIIIII!!!!!! HERE WE GO!!!!!!" The couple shout out as they are sitting comfortably inside the back of the car, with the window let down, enjoying the summer sea breezes.