We got married-henber couple ep 21

We got married-henber couple

We got married Henber couple -- 201x/2/3 One day English tutor

Henry, his hair dyed to black again, is now standing outside a park in a neighbourhood. It is still quite cold in Korea, yet Henry does not seemed to be bothered by this cold weather, as he is now wearing a red t-shirt and a baseball jacket outside. He is now flipping the mission card in his hand and from time to time he looks at his phone, waiting for someone to come.
Finally, Henry smiles when he sees a black car stops by.
Amber gets out, cheerfully waving to Henry, who is now walking towards her.
"You're late." Henry says, but he doesn't sound angry.
"No you're early." Amber smiles.
"Yeah well it's always my fault." Henry gives in.
"You finally realize it." Amber pats on Henry's fluffy hair.
"Have you seen the mission card?" Henry asks nervously as they walk into the park.
"Yeah. You scared?" Amber realizes Henry is somehow different from normal days.
"Not scared....just nervous."
Amber smiles back to Henry, she thought it would be awkward after they have confessed to each other; yet the way Henry bickered with her...... it all seems so normal, like nothng has really changed, he is still her best friend like before.
==================================
Interview
Q: What is today's mission? What makes you so nervous?
Henry: Well today we are going to a primary school, to teach the class English. (nervous smile) But my korean is not that good! What if I can't explain to them in Korean? Oh I think they are going to like Amber better. (desperate)
Henry: No.... well I really don't know what should I do. I will just leave everything to Amber haha. That's a good idea right?
Q: ....................

Q: Henry said he thinks you are going to do better than him, what do you think?
Amber: Really? (happy) hahha I don't know. But I think he can do well as well, he looks cute, doesn't he? And Henry is also a kid so I think he can be friends with them just fine hahaha. Yeah he will do fine.
=================================
"Wait, I have brought something." Henry stops and they sit down on a bench. Henry opens his bag and takes out something.
"What is it?" Amber asks, curious to know what did Henry take out.
"Something that may increase our popularity." Henry smiles, still hiding the thing.
"Let me see!" Amber demands.
"Ta-La!" Henry finally takes the things out. They are two cute animal ears headband.
"What are these?" Amber laughs.
"Couple headbands, aren't they cute?" Henry put them infront of Amber, as if to see which one fits her better.
"I want the white one." Amber snatches the bunny ears and put the headband on, which leaves Henry the one with bear ears. Without any objections, Henry puts his on.
"Ok let's go, or we'll be late!" Henry zips his bag and gets up.
"Wait take a photo!" Amber seems to be very happy. She takes Henry by arm to pull him closer, unaware that they are standing so close that not even a little gap between them. Henry, on the other hand, it's TOTALLY awared of this and tries to not to show his happiness so much.
Henry watches Amber putting her camera back after taking the photo, and takes her hands walking togetherto the school; ironically, this show would probably the only chance they could do something like normal couple would do in reality. Being kpop stars means that there would be fans after you and people recognising you in public, whether you want it or not.
Amber squeezes Henry's hand back, she knows what Henry is thinking because she thinks the same, she treasures every moment she could spend with Henry after they have comfirmed their feelings towards each others; not much, but she values every little moment.

When they arrive the school and walks into the teachers' office, Amber starts to feel nervous while Henry is at a state of panic.
"When was the last time you have been to school?" Amber asks Henry quietly when the teacher goes out to get things sorted for them.
"Ummmm seems like a decade! Don't really remember." Henry gives Amber a nervous smile.
They look around the office, staring at the decorations and they talk about how this Korean school is different to the schools they attended to when they were kids. They talked about their school uniforms, their teachers, their classrooms and anything from their memories.
==================================
Interview
Henry: It definitely felt closer while talking to her, I'm getting to know her better. I wish I could go to her achool in US to take a look and want to experience her school life. The school also reminded me of my friends in Canada and I kinda miss them. Yeah I need to talk to them more often.
Amber: Me and Henry talked to each other quite a lot about our lives in US/Canada. We have similar backgrounds and that makes us very close friends. But today I feel like I am getting to know him as his umm wife/girlfriend, like trying to know his past and everything possible. It's kinda weird isn't it?
=================================
The teacher comes out, they greet the teacher and wait for her instructions.
"Hello Henry xi, Amber xi! Thanks for coming today to become the kids' teachers!" She smiles and tells the couple, who are sitting very straight right now like her students, not to be nervous.
"Well they are just students from 5 to 6 years old, there are about 25 of them and we will be there too so I believe you guys will be fine."
Henry and Amber look at each other and smile bitterly, they don't really have much experience in taking care of kids.
"So for today: we will be greeting each others, and then one of you can read them a story; then we could play some games with them, you guys could help with the demonstrations. After that it would be the snack time, so you guys could take a break from it. Today we have art class so we would do some artwork, you guys could join them and talk to them so that they would feel closer to you. It would be lunch time, but just to warn you it's often that there would be accidents. Then as both of you are singers, so I would like to ask you guys to lead today's music class, I know you guys can do it right? After that it would be the play time, it would be free time so you guys would just need to be watching by the side. Is that clear?"
Henry wants to stand up and shouts "sir yes sir!" but holds back his tongue. The couple look at each other and manages a nod.
"Sound easy right Amber?" Henry tries to cheer up the mood.
"You bet snoopy! Guess i'm more popular among the kids!" Amber fights back.
"Nah-ah!"
The teacher looks at them and says, "you guys seem REAL! Is WGM filming right?"
The couple blushes and look at each other, thinking that "oh my god we are too obvious!" 
The teacher laughs at the cuteness of the couple and finally leads them into the classroom, where it's filled up with cute kids running around.
==================================================================
"Ok kids attention!!!" The teacherclaps her hands for three times and the kids turn to her, sitting straight. Some of them keep staring at the henber couple with wide eyes, scanning the stragers in the classroom.
"Today we have two new teachers here to help us!" The teacher signals them to walk up to the front, they try to keep up their smile. "Let's learn their names shall we?"
"Hello guys I'm Amber!" She smiles and waves to the kids, but not much responses. "Ummm I ummm I'm from fx, anyone heard of it?"
No one reponds to her, either fx is not popular or they are just too shy, which Amber directly chooses the second one.
"Arrrggghhhh ummmm okay so fx's song is like this" She dances to electric shock, and finally the kids are excited from her singing and dancing.
"I'm from LA, America and have lived in Korea for quite a long time." Amber doesn't know what to say, so she just steps back and pushes Henry out.
"Hello everybody, my name is henry!"
"No it's snoopy!" Amber shouts, and the kids laugh out loud.
"Yea I'm snoopy and she is stitch." The kids keep laughing and shouting snoopy and stitch. "Yea so anyway, I'm also a singer, I have my solo songs and I'm also a part of SJ, you know sorry sorry?" Some of them nods.
"I'm a canadian but just like Amb-- stitch" the kids laugh again, "i have lived in Korea for quite a long time."
"I hope we can enjoy today!" He finishes and steps back next to Amber, turning back waiting for the teacher.
"kids do you have any questions?" The teachers ask. Some of them raise their hands up.
"Are you two boys?" A boy asks, some of his friends just say "no it's a girl and a boy!" "yea look at the one (points at henry), she is a girl" "no the other one is a girl, he's a boy." "no they both are girls" "no they are boys"
The kids are having arguments and leaving the couple staring at each others awkwardly.
"Kids quiet please!" The teachers calm the kids and let the couple answer.
"Ummm I'm a girl and he's a boy yea haha." Amber explains awkwardly.
"Are you his girlfriend?" A little girl in the front asks.
"no she's MY WIFE!" Henry hugs her, and the kids explode in "awwwww"
Amber hits his arm lightly, telling him to let go; her face is quite red.
"Alright kids let's start our day!" The teacher jumps in and saves Amber.
==================================================================
Henry reads the story book to the kids, he has never read this story before but it's in English so he could pick up quickly; Amber is next to him, acting out the characters, making the kids laugh.
Sometimes she would stop to stare at the kids and Henry; she hasn't seen Henry reading a book before (mostly music scores but not books with words you know); and she has never seen Henry with the kids before. The way Henry trying his best to read the story to the kids, it makes her heart warm, her boyfriend is indeed a very kind person.
They play games together with the kids, seeing Henry trying to protect the kids from falling and bumping into things; she finds him being quite secured. But at the same time he is having so much fun with the kids smiling and runniing, she reckons he would be a good father.
But Henry's image changes quickly once he has got his snack: the way he chews down the snacks and finishes his juice; she remembers the squirrels in the park trying to fit the nuts into it's mouth; that's how Henry is, a chipmunk. She was wrong about that, Henry is still a kid.
Then Amber becomes the ace in art class: her drawings are pretty and cute, which wins over the hearts of all the girls and most boys; the kids are gathering around her, asking her to draw a picture for each of them. While Henry, whose drawings are just like the kids' (or worse than the kids as Amber would put it), are bitterly tidying up the art materials alone. But whenever he stares back the kids and Amber, he would smile. He hasn't seen Amber laughing that happily and freely since awhile; and the way that Amber answers to the kids' questions and requests patiently, he just wanted to shout out "my wife" to her so much.
They feel like they are more tired than to perform for five live stages in a row, sitting down on the chair and sigh deeply after giving out the lunches to the kids.
Henry stares at Amber, who is totally unaware as she is closing her eyes for some rest. He knows she is really tired, so he gets up quietly and gets the lunch for her.
"Amber." Henry shakes her slightly to wake her up, as much as he wanted to call her "Amb", they have decided to keep it for a secret a bit longer. She opens her eyes, seeing the food and the concerned Henry in front of her, she is touched.
"Thanks." That's all she manages to say.
Realizing Amber is not right, he asks, "you ok?"
She just shakes her head and says "I'm just hungry."
How could she tell him? How could she possibly tell him right now that she feels a bit guilty for not trusting him fully.? How could she tell him that she is still scared about their relationship? She couldn't, because she loves her. But at the same time this insecurity is growing when Henry is treating her better, she is afraid to lost him.
"Ah open your mouth!" Just when she is deep in her thoughts, Henry is feeding her with a spoon full of the food.
"Wh-what?"
"Amber my baby ah! open your mouth and eat your lunch!" Henry has noticed that she has barely touched her food, which is NOT fine at all.
Amber eats that, feeling awkward she eats quickly and throws the annoying thoughts behind.
"That's my girl amber!" Henry smiles and jokes when Amber finishes her lunch.
==================================================================
The music class in the afernoon is a hit, it's just like the Henber couple's mini concert. 
Henry is playing the piano while Amber is leading the kids to sing along, sometimes adding in dance moves. The kids and the couple are having great fun about this. The teachers even joke that if they could just stay here to be their music teachers it would be great.
It's too fun that even it's play time, some kids require them to play and sing some more songs.
==================================
Interview
Q: How was today?
Henry: It was way better than I've expected. It's quite fun to play with the kids and to do some fun stuff with them, it's almost felt like going back to my nursery again. It makes me wonder what would my kids be like.
Q: How many kids do you want?
Henry: ummmm I don't really mind, I think you should better ask Amber hahahaha

Q: How was today?
Amber: I enjoyed it a lot! Probably the best mission ever but also the most tiring one. But it's good cause I think I've seen the other side of Henry, the more "fatherly" side of him. But he's still a kid.
Q: Henry said to ask you about how many kids are you guys going to have
Amber: WHAT?????!!!! Hahahahaha ummmm I've never thought about that..... Did he really say that? Really? Is he crazy? Hahahaha I don't know, such an awkward question!
=================================
The couple farewell to the kids, and leaves the shools singing the nursery rhymes. They walk together hand in hand, the one thing they wanted to do so much but they couldn't in other times.
"Yo snoopy!" Amber points to her left suddenly; henry turns and finds it's a basketball court.
"Yea what?" 
"Wanna play? I'm not going to lose this time."
"Wait for it stitch, you're so going to lose."
The couple asks the production team to borrow a basketball and they start their competition.
"First person to score 10?" Amber asks.
"Yea sure! Don't cry when you lose." henry teases.
"You're the crying baby!"
The couple plays happily on the basketball court, leaving their concerns behind; shouting and running like normal high school couples.
It's probably the best recording for them ever since the first WGM.
 


Yo guys!!! Your beloved author-nim has come back early!!!!!
Cheer for me!!!
Don't feel like revising for my last exam so just writing henber to make myself relieved from the stress.
Again if you have any ideas or anything you want to see Henber going as married couple, please tell me and I would write about it.
Thanks and love you all!
xx