We got married-henber couple ep 23

We got married-henber couple

We got married henber couple ep 23 -- 201x/3/14 The romantic Henry?
=======================================
Backstage interview
Q: As we are aware, Henry xi you called for this filming right?
Henry: After what happened the last time of filming, I've tried to have revenge on her like putting wasabi in her burger and mixing coke in her coffee; well at the end, you know, I've only got myself into greater troubles. (Laugh) So yea, I feel like I should make up for her, because Donghae hyung threatened me to do so..... (Laughs) Just kidding, I think security is important in a relationship and so I would like my partner to be secured.
Q: So what are you going to do Henry?
Henry: (Proud) Oh I'm going to show the most romantic side of me this time, you'll all see how romantic and y I'm going to be!
Q: y....?
Henry: Am I not y? (Poses)
Q:............
=======================================
It's early in the morning, a large camping car comes into the parking lot of a residential place, though this is no ordinary place, it's the dorm of the team fx. Henry gets out from the car but accidentally banged his head; he curses in his mind and gets out carefully.
He dances around the car, with one hand holding the phone next to his left ear; he keeps looking up the blocks from time to time, though he is not sure if he could see Amber.
"hell---" 
"Henry what the fxxx are you doing?" Amber growls from the other side of the phone. "Do you have any idea what time is it now?"
"I'm sorry baby but ummmm we are on a recording." Henry laughs, the other side of the phone is on silence, not sure is she shocked by the fact that Henry just called her "baby" or she just realised she was swearing during the recording.
"What.did.you.just.call.me???" Amber asks slowly, word by word.
"Baby~~~" Henry even hums the tune of "baby" for a bit.
"You're not Henry, who are you?" Amber sound quite serious.
"It's me! I'm Henry!" Henry shouts. "Look I thought you wanted a change, so today I'm going to call you those sweet names like baby or darling or sweetheart; you can punish me if I just call you Amber."
Amber whines which makes Henry laughs, he bets her face would be totally red. "Please don't, you're punishing me by calling me those names, just.... arrrrggggg I don't know! Just don't call me those names ok?"
"Sure honeypie!"
"YA! HENRY LAU!" 
"Alright Amber dress up and come down quick! Bring a coat with you!"
"Where to?"
"Don't worry, I've got everything under control!"
"Wow I'm so convinced......" Amber mocks Henry.
"Hey come on! Just get down quickly!"
"Alright see you later."
"Bye......" Henry pauses. "Darling"
"HENRY L--" Henry cuts the line and laughs, he can't wait to see HIS cute Amber.
=======================================
When Amber comes down after washing up, she is stunned by the huge white camping car parked right in front of the gate. If it's not the huge pink banner of "We Got Married Henber couple", she wouldn't have believed that this is going to be her car.
"Snoopy what is this?" Amber asks Henry when he comes down from the car, she can't keep her eyes off the beautiful car, and touches the side while talking.
Pleased by her reaction, Henry smiles and answers, "You wanna drive?"
Amber looks up and asks, "Where to?"
"Come on let's go" Henry takes her hand and pulls her to the driver's seat, "the navigator will guide you."
=======================================
"Hey yo what's up!" Henry is speaking to the video camera, he is taking the inside of the car, shaking happily all around. "Say hi driver Amb!"
Amber manages to look up to the camera for a bit and yells "HELLLLLOOOOO!~"
"The weather is cold but still very nice!" Henry shoots the outside of the car, the sky is very clear. "I think this is going to be a good day!"
"Yes I think so too" Henry makes himself sound like a woman and answers, making Amber laugh on the side.
"Bye!!!!~~~" Henry zooms into Amber once again, she waves goodbye, and Henry puts it back to the bag.
"Argh, Let's have some music!" Not wait for the reply from Amber, Henry works his way to the music player; though he doesn't seem to know how to use it.
"Wait what? How...Is it this one..... Oh where...? What...." He murmurs to himself while stupidly pressing on random buttons, hoping to turn on the music player somehow.
"What are you doing snoopy?" Amber teases him. "Where's the music? What takes you so long?"
"Oh shut up I have never been on this car okay? I'm figuring it out!"
"Stupid snoopy!" Amber laughs, knkowing she has suceed in annoying her hamster.
"Ah gotcha!" After getting his hands on almost every buttons in the car, Henry finally figures out how to turn the music player on; he plugs his music player in it and plays the music.
"Sending 1-4-3....." The first song Henry picks is their first ever collab, "1-4-3", he sings cutely and dances on his seat; he even leans in close to sing next to Amber in the rap part "and I love you, are you going to love me?", which Amber laughs and hits him lightly to tell him "get back to your seat!"
They sing and talk and laugh together, they have never really had the chance to do this before.
"Sleep snoopy, if you're tired." Amber says when she has a glimpse on Henry, who is trying not to fall asleep.
"Me? Tired? Never!" Henry does his best to open up his small eyes. "Look how big my eyes are!"
"Your eyes are never big." Amber sucessfully knocks down Henry.
It seems like for the first time ever since they have comfirmed their relationship, Amber is not worrying about something and laugh freely as she wants.
Henry looks at her in his small eyes, his smile is so gentle; staring at her quietly, he only wants to keep this moment deep down in his heart; he wants to see Amber laughing so carefreely, and he swears in his heart that he is going to make her happy from now on till the end.
Henry smiles brighter by this thought, he murmurs "i love you" quietly.
"What did you say snoopy?"
"N-nothing!"
"Sure you have! Tell me!"
"Nothing!"
.................
Just a typical way for the couple to show their affection to each other <3