We got married-henber couple ep 22

We got married-henber couple

201x/2/22 Amber's revenge! (aka Amber's hidden camera on Henry)

Amber is now sitting on a sofa of the MC preparation room in a music show programe, looking at her phone; when suddenly Donghae of SJ comes in.
"What's up Amber?" Donghae greets her.
"Hello Donghae oppa!" Amber smiles and invites him to sit next to her, the dino sibilings are making fun of each other and laughing so hard together.
"So how's it going with Henry?" Donghae asks with an evil smile, Amber shifts uncomfortablely in her seat. "Did you guys do anything on the Valentines' day?"
Amber plays with the buttons on her jacket, laughing nervously, "oppa you know, he was not in korea that time....."
"Not even a message?" Donghae cuts her off, not beliving this "womanizer" dongsaeng did nothing to his "wife".
"Ummmm yea he did send me a text that day....."
"And?"
"Well he gave me a box of chocolate after he's got back....."
"As souvenir or as valentines' day gift?"
"Does it matter?"Amber asks innocently.
Donghae holds up his finger and makes the "tsk tsk tsk" sound, "Now let me tell you Amber," he is ready to teach her dino-sister a lesson on LOVE. "When in a relationship, it's different to friendship; you need to show your importance over your partner, aka Henry; you need to let him know how you are different from the others, and the Amber-as-a-friend before."
Amber sits there and continues to listen to Donghae, deep in her thoughts. 
Finally, she says, "I think you are right oppa, I still feel a bit insecured about our relationship now. I mean it's good that we are still hanging around like good friends, but I don't know if that's I wanted in a re--- I mean in our merriage." She bites her tongue back at the last minute, nearly forgets the fact that they are not going to make there relationship public.
"I want to know how he is feeling towards me now oppa." Amber looks at Donghae sincerely.
Donghae pats her head, "Then we'll have some work to do." He smiles, but he knows something has up with his two loving dongsaengs.
"By the way oppa," Just when Donghae is planning how to talk the dongsaengs to tell their secret, Amber speaks up.
"Yes?"
"How do you know so much about love?"
"You--"
"Playboy Donghae oppa!"
"Stand right there I'm gonna beat you up! How dare you say this to your oppa! YA!"
========================================
"Ayonhaseyo this is Donghae!" Donghae fixes his hair in front of the hidden camera in a corner. "Now everyone, I think it's time to report on my genius(?) plan on Henry's hidden camera project."
"First, I would like to introduce our actor, Bam Bam!" Donghae waves and Bam Bam comes into the sight of the camera.
"Ayonhaseyo, this is Bam Bam from Got7!" He bowes and introduces himself.
"Bam Bam would be the key to our sucess in this project!" Donghae says. "As all of you can see, Bam Bam's quality is quite similar to Henry: they are both cute, and with small eyes." 
"Hyung!"
"Well ok that's not the main point, my point is, if Amber loves Henry, then it's also possible that she wouls fall for Bam Bam too," Amber appears from the background, shakes her head and mouths "NO!"  
"and Bam Bam is better at doing aegyo! So he would put pressure on Henry!" Donghae continues to explain, ignoring Amber from the back.
"I think many of you would know, that there were trends on twitter and other social network with the bambam/amber hashtags; yes this is part of my genius plan, they said these things and took those photos purposely!" Donghae, Bam Bam and Amber laugh evily together.
"So guys, the show is on!" 
========================================
(Notice: Henry doesn't know this is a recording for WGM! This is a hidden camera in the car!!)
There's a really annoyed hamster sitting in the car, Henry's looking at the news in his car when he has just got off the plane. He left Korea for about a week, and now he's finally back, but what's awiting for him now are a bunch of headlines and hashtags with them Bambam/Amber thing.
It all started with an interview, where Bam Bam answered that "Fx's Amber noona is my ideal type, she is cute and funny, very comfortable to stay with. I'll wait for the day Amber noona and Henry hyung end their marriage."
Alright, fine, you know nothing about it kiddo.
But then Amber started to post photos of her and Bam Bam, they stayed real close together when they were at the back stage of a music shouw. Amber even posted a "heart" in the caption of the photo.
Fine..... Amber is just repaying the favour of mentioning her..... But kiddo you stay AWAY from MY Amber!!!!
That's not it.... he sees more and more news about Amber and Bam Bam going to dine out together, in their FAVOURITE taco place, Amber and Bam Bam playing basketball together, Amber and Bam Bam showing their closeness on music shows, Amber and Bam........
Henry turns off his phone and closes his eyes, he keeps telling himself that Amber is still HIS, but underneath he feels a bit insecured. He misses Amber, after been away for a long time, unable to talk to each other on the phone or even meet her outside secretly; now he sees people around talking about his girlfriend with another guy......... Henry feels complicated.
His phone rings, and he's got a text from Amber.
"I have something to tell you, go to xxxxx cafe, I have booked a room there -- A"
He replies "yea sure c u around." and tells his manager to drive there, he has a bad feeling about this.
========================================
Henry walks in to the room that Amber has reserved, orders a drink and goes over to Amber.
"Hey," He smiles and hugs Amber, though she doesn't hug him back as usual. (well Dongahe told her not to)
They sit down oppositely to each other, but Amber is only looking at her phone.
"Hey," Henry tries to hold her hand, but Amber dodges off. "What you're going to tell me?"
Amber stares at him and says, "you've got anything to tell me first?"
"What do you want me to tell you?" Henry is confused. "ummmm My trip was fun but tiring, I wish you were there, I miss you?"
"Why are you always THAT cheesy?" Amber pretends to be annoyed and looks away, but she is only biting on her lips to stop laughing.
"Hey Amber I'm sorry, for whatever reason it is." Henry is startled, he seldom sees Amber getting angry and shouts at people seriously.
"You....You don't know anything!" Amber nearly laughs when she sees the scared and confused mochi. "I... I just wanted to tell you I'm tired of going on WGM with you, I don't want to do this anymore."
Henry's mind gone blank, this is equally saying that she is breaking up with him.
"Amb.... stop joking! You know i've just come back right, I don't need this kind of surprise" He tries to cheer up the mood, but Amber acts like she is serious, biting hard on her lips, not saying a word.
"Amb.... I.... Why....." He losts his speech, never expects Amber would do this to him. "Tell me, what do you want me to do?"
"You....." Just when Amber is thinking up an answer, Bam Bam comes in adn Amber runs to his side, smiling happily because she can't hold her laugh any longer; but to Henry, this is quite hurting.
"Hello Henry hyung!" Bam Bam greets Henry cutely, like the Henry that just debuted.
"Let me tell you what's wrong about us," Amber remembers her lines, Donghae has written a script for them. 
"I want you to care about me, you see. I don't see any differences between being your friend and being your wife, it's just the same. So I'm tired, I want you to treat me like your wife not just your friend." Amber holds on to Bam Bam's arm.
"Yea Henry hyung, Amber noona told me a lot of things about you two, and I think she deserves to be treated much better." Bam Bam says to the shocked Henry, "I wouldn't mind to go on WGM with Amber noona!" Bam Bam smiles cutely to Amber.
"Don't you dare--!" Henry stands up and says angrily, but Amber cuts her off.
"Bam Bam sorry for calling you to come, but I think it's better for you to leave first, wait for me on the car." 
"Amber noona...." Bam Bam pretends he doesn't want to go, but leaves on Amber's signal; he laughs hysterically once he's outside, "I think this would be a great success." He says excitedly.
"You see Henry, I thought you were the one who understands me the most, but now i'm not that sure...... Am I asking too much?" She pretneds to be sad and looks away, but again she is laughing silently.
"Amber I.....You know I do care about you" His voice sounds hurt, but she has to carry on. "Give me one more chance Amber, I'll prove my love for you, just give me one more chance."
"No it's too late." Amber walks to the door, henry quickly follows the stop her, only then she is opening the door.
"Because......."


"You've been PRANKED!!!!!"
Donghae walks in with Bam Bam, who is now holding a banner of the phrase above, and underneath written "success of hidden camera on HENRY LAU"; the three of them giving each others high-fives, leaving Henry standing there in dazed eyes.
"What wait what? So it was just fake?"
"Yep."
"So you are not going to WGM with Bam Bam?"
"Nope i'm not."
"You don't like Bam Bam right?"
She rolls her eyes and answers, "he's like a little brother to me."
"What about you saying I don't understand you?"
"Well I think to some extent I meant it, but no, not as serious that I'll divorce with you."
"So.... you're still gonna..... be my wife?" Henry asks stupidly, and the three of them laugh at him.
"Yea duh stupid snoopy!" Just when she has finished that, Henry rushes to her and hugs her tightly.
"I thought you're breaking up with me." He wispers into her ears.
Feeling his insecurity, she hugs him back and wispers, "No silly, not now."
"Don't even try." He hugs even tighter.

"Donghae, Bam Bam and Amber's hidden camera~~~~ SUCCESS!" The three cheer in front of the camera, with the snoopy holding the "You've been PRANKED!!!!" banner on the side making faces to the three as (useless) revenge.
========================================
Interview
Q: What do you think about this hidden camera?
H: I was shocked and sad...... thinking that Amber is ditching me. I felt betrayed and hurt when the moment she told me she no longer wants to go on WGM with me. But then I think I need to try and understand her needs more..... We both need to understand each other more, not as friends, but as lovers. Sorry Amber, I'll do better! Saranghae~
A: I've laughed so many times there but luckily Henry oppa didn't notice. I was touched when Henry oppa asked me to give him another chance, when he said that he would prove his love (blushes); that made me feel quite guilty for pranking on him. But i'm glad I've done this, because then I'm more certain of his heart.
========================================
"Henry, Amber!" Donghae calls out the couple after the recording's finished, he tells their managers that he's taking the two to a meal and they go to his own restaurant.
"I think you guys have something to tell me." He looks at the couple who are now eating like pigs. "You two...... Are you two in a relationship?" He asks seriously. The couple's jaws drop, look at each other and then back at Donghae. no one speaks for a long time.
Finally Henry breaks the silence, he slips his hand to hold Amber's under the table, squeezes her as if to get some courage. "Yes hying, we just started that after our tai wan trip." He looks straightly into Donghae's eyes, his caring hyung who would mess around with him all the time.
"You two know the consequences?" He scans through the couple in front of him, they are his favourite dongsaengs.
"yes." They both answerquietly yet firmly.
"I love Amber, we love each other, hyung." Henry keeps on saying. "I don't know how long we can keep it, but I would like to give it a try, or else I know I would have regretted it."
Donghae doesn't make any comment but continues to stare at Henry; Amber shifts uncomfortably in her seat because of the long silence.
Finally Donghae smiles and touches his food. "Well be good to each other alright? Especially you Henry, I won't let you get away easily if you break my Amber's heart."
"Hyung," Henry calls Donghae and he looks up.
Henry plants a kiss on Amber's cheeks, so fast neither Amber nor Donghae realize that was coming.
"She's mine."
Henry smiles proudly and continues to eat his food; leaving a red-faced Amber statue keeping her head down and a very angry Donghae breaking his wooden chopsicks, shouting in his brain that "I NEED A GIRLFRIEND!!!"
========================================
"Hyung, She's MINE!"
"My Amber."