We got married-henber couple ep 12

We got married-henber couple

201x/11/22 House warming party

Just when the room falls into absolute awkwardness, the door bell rings "ding~dong~"
Both of them jump, Henry stands up and fixes his shirt, while Amber picks up all the fallen dolls; Henry clears his throat and says, "I'll...ummm....get the door." And off he goes. Amber stands up and continues to clean up the room as if nothing has happened, she looks alright and humming a tune, but her red face has sold her out.
In fact her brain is still replaying the scene when Henry got in close and asked her that awkward question, her heart beats fast. Nervously, she smoothes her hair with her fingers to calm herself, and she walks downstairs to join Henry.
"What's taking so long snoopy? Who's it?" She shouts while walking over to the door.
"Amber....." Henry sound depressing. "This time we have a hard mission......"
She can see the bitterness and helpnessless on his face, curiously she takes over the mission card and reads it.
================================================
Dear Henry <3 Amber,
Now that you have moved into the new house, it's time to announce properly to the public that you are married, show your determination to love each other and live happily ever after with each other.
Please host a house warming party and invite your members to come over.
We hope you like your new house, and live happily ever after.
WGM Production team
================================================
Interview
Q: What's your thought when you got the mission card?
Henry: WHAT? ME? My Suju hyungs are going to laugh at me so badly, they will play all the tricks on us, make us to do some really close things like skinships and all. They are also going to be picky on the details of the party, I think we are going to have a hard time. Sorry hyungs, I love you all hyungs.
Q: But you and Amber-ssi have so many skinships before.
Henry: Oh really? (Seriously thinking) No me and Amber did not have that many skinships I think......But it would be awkward when someone asks you to hold hands or kiss.
Q: So you are thinking of kissing Amber-ssi?
Henry: Ahahahahahaha (Laughing awkwardly)

Q: What's your thought when you got the mission card?
Amber: Why are you treating us like this? (pretends to cry) I like parties but it's really stressful when you are hosting one, and inviting members to our house is kind of like letting them to judge you. I feel really stressful because I'm not going to be the good wife, you know I'm boyish, I'm not going to be the normal traditionally preceived "good wives" and I'm kinda scared of it.
================================================
Amber faints on the sofa, doesn't want to move, her smile freezes on her face. Henry walks over to her and takes away the mission card.
"It's alright, we can survive this." He tries to cheer her up, though he doesn't sound that confident either.
Amber is still not responding, instead she face-palm herself, murmuring "ottoke?"
Henry sits beside her and takes her hands, forcing Amber to look at him in the eyes, "Amber, we can make it, it's just people visiting our house, let's make it into a fun party!" He has the cheerful smile on his face which she always likes, she feels like courage gathering up in herself. "You don't have to stress out yourself, we are going to do this together, we are facing all of our memberes together, so don't worry, 'cause you have me on your side."
Amber is speechless, so she only nods and pulled into Henry's embrace. She feels like crying, that Henry is the same person along walking with her through the years of hardship, even facing antis and her ankle injury. Henry has been there supporting her all along, and that she has heard the familiar speech made by him many times before, yet she's still touched, it's because Henry meant it, he has stayed by her side no matter what.
"Thanks snoopy." She smiles, not knowing her eyes are little bit watery and face a little bit red. Glancing over to the person in his arms, Henry feels a sense of protectiveness towards Amber, he tightens his grip before finally letting go.
"Let's go!" He stands up and offers her a hand, which she happily takes. "Let's make our house ready for party!"
================================================
They go up stairs to the little room on the end of the corridor, which they planned to make it into a recording/music room.
"Aiigoo~" Henry slams the sound-proofing boards on the ground, although they are not that heavy, it's still hard to carry a massive bunk up stairs.
"Amber you still remember?" Henry laughs while untying the the boards.
"What is it?" Amber looks at him confusingly, but seeing the sound-proofing boards, she laughs out loud too. "Yea I do." Henry's (or Noizebank's) recording room is her favourite place to go when she is not practicing, she likes the music that Henry makes, and she also likes speaking English and messing around with him and his friends; she feels like home whe she is with him.
"You wanna try again?" Henry smirks, and stands up holding pieces of the sound-proofing board towards Amber.
Amber laughs and holds out her arms, "Sure why not, but you have to let me do it on you after you are done."
"OK!" And Henry puts on the sound-proofing boards on Amber, using tape to secure them, and now Amber is sound-proved. After Henry is done, Amber skips and jumps towards the pile of boards, picking out two of them, she jumps towards Henry.
"It's your turn now Snoopy. Come here." She makes a sign for him to come, but Henry laughs and shakes his head.
"Nay you cannot catch me nanananana!~~~" Henry makes a face and runs around the room, Amber on the other hand is trapped in in the sound-proofing coat and cannot run. Desparately, she gives up and stands in the middle of them room, she yells, "Ya Henry Lau, come here!"
Henry smiles and walks towards Amber, his heart skips a beat when Amber calls his full name, and somehow, he is afraid that Amber is really mad at him.
"Ok let's do it like this.... aigoo...." Amber talks to herself while trying hard to put on the boards on Henry, her breathe blows on his neck, ears and hair, it feels ticklish. "oh snoopy you're quite tall!" 
"I'm always tall!"
"I remember we were about the same height when we first met."
"Hey I was only what? 16, 17 back then, I have grown!" Henry fights back but he bends his knees a little bit for Amber.
"Ok I'm done now snoopy!" Amber looks up and only then she realizes how close they have been, she could see her own reflection in Henry's small eyes. Struggling, she takes a step back awkwardly.
"it...it...looks great snoopy!" She tries to forget Henry's look and how close they were, and just to become the normal Amber again.
"Really?" Henry jumps up and down like a kangaroo.
"Yea! Let's get working!" Amber laughs and imitates how he jumped.
The two kangarooes work on the room jumping up and down, which of course all of us can see their photoes on twitter before the programmes has been broadcasted officialy.
================================================
"Tired?" Henry passes a bottle of orange juice to Amber that he got from downstairs, the two have finally taken off their sound-proofing coat and sitting on the chairs tiredly. The music room looks great, it looks as professional as the noizebank's recording room, only that Amber has sticked some snoopy and stitch stickers on the walls, which makes the room really cute and more of Henber's style.
"Yea but it looks great!" Amber takes a sip on the drink after answering the question, her other hand soothes on the snoopy sticker. But then the thought of inviting guests to their house hits her.
"Henry, we should think of who to invite and what to do with the party." She still sound troubled, yet not as desparate as before.
"Just SJ hyungs and fx members! Who else do you want to invite?" Henry answers.
"All SJ members? That's a LOT!" Amber's eyes widen, that's a shock.
"I doubt all of them can come, hyungs are really busy, but if I only invite some of them, the other would not be happy about it, so base on manner, we should invite all of them." Henry answers and clears his bottle of drink.
"Wow good thinking snoopy!" Amber pretends to laugh at him, but underneath, she is surprised on how Henry has grown, not just more manly, but about the manners and everything, he is beomoing more considerate.
"So what would we do?" Amber asks. "We can't be sure how many would come, but what if, all of the members are coming? What are we going to serve them?"
The idea of about 20 people moving into the house and having a party is definitely a nightmare to the hosts, just imagine how many peparation, how noisy and how manny clean up works there are going to be.
"..........." They look at each other and smile bitterly.
"i don't know.....last time only 8 of them went to my house in Canada and AH!" Henry shouts suddenly. "I've got it! Let's make a barbecue party!"
"Barbecue?"
"Yea, we don't have to cook, we'll just buy the food and they're going to make their own food, they're going to be busy making their own food so they won't play tricks on us!" 
"Perfect snoopy! High-five!"
"YAY!"
"Let's take a picture of us and the house, and send the invitations to our members."
"Yea let's go!"
And off they go to get the party prepared. But will their "perfect plan" work? Will they get away from being laughed at? And who's going to come?