We got married-henber couple ep 15

We got married-henber couple

 

201x/12/1-25 Someday at Christmas x Happy holidays
As December approaches, so as the cold weather, it's freezing here in Seoul, yet to Henry who grew up in Canada, this weather it's just some stronger wind compare to Canada. He's in his t-shirt playing with his guitar in the house he's sharing with noize bank, trying to get some composition done, when the door bell rings.
"What? Who?" He looks up in snoopy's eyes, and goes to the door curiously.
No one's there except a red mail box with WGM marked on it.
"Long time no see my friend" Henry thinks to himself, it's the delivery of the mission card.
==================================================
The airport is now crowded with fans holding banners for their beloved fx band, who is coming back from Japan for their promotion, they wave to their fans while walking quickly back to their car.
"Pheww! We're home finally!" Suli says cheerfully, while our rapper Amber is taking out her ipod for some music, she presses on the familiar name on the "artist" playlist, an instrumental melody plays. It's one of Henry's demo and not released yet, but she manages to get in on her ipod. She loves this song, just listening to the melody makes her feel peaceful, like everything is getting better when listening to the song. Amber closes her eyes and smiles, leaning on the back of the seat trying to get some sleep; only when her manager calls her name and hands to her a familiar envelope.
==================================================
Dear Henber couple,
Christmas is appraching! How are you guys going to celebrate this joyful festival meaningfully?
WGM Production Team
==================================================
A week later.........
Henry is waiting in the recording room in the henber house, over the last week, although he didn't manage to met Amber in person, they still have had some intense discussions along with the producers and all the staffs in SM company. At last, he and Amber managed to get a chance to do a duet, under Henber couple's name.
Cooperating with Amber is nothing new, in fact Amber is always there with him and Noize bank when they are recording and composing, but the thought of making a duet as couple strikes him, in a good way, he feels excited and full of ideas.
Cannot supress his excitment, Henry got up and play on the piano, it is the demo that he is still working on, for Amber. There is still a long time until fx's next comeback, but he has decided he's giving Amber this song, simply because she loves it; some other artists have been asking him for this song, but he refused, said it's been given to someone else, yet he has not told Amber a word about it.
He plays the last note, and hears clapping from the llama standing next to the door.
"Woooo! Bravo!" Amber claps harder and walks over to the chair next to Henry, she has a feeling this is going to be a good day today.
"When did you come in? I was too concentrate I didn't notice." Henry smiles at his carelessness.
"Just in time for the second chorus." She answers and turns her face to him after settled down. "So what to do now?" She waves the mission card in front of him, although she (and Henry) knew perfectly what they have to do, the audiences don't.
Henry smiles, and takes out his phone, showing her a Youtube video. "Remember this?"
He smiles to her, it's "Happy holidays", the short duet they had in 2012. Amber smiles and sings along with the clip, of course she remembers, she always does.
"We are going to make a full version of it!" Henry shouts excitedly, and he really is.
"Full version? Including CD and MV and everything?" Amber asks the questions that she already knew the answers, it seems strange.
"Yes!" The hamster looking smile appears,Amber can't help but to smile widely, although it's somewhat awkward, she is still really happy by the fact that they are having a duet, the one thing that they have longed to do together since the days of being trainees and friends.
"What are we waiting for? Let's do it!" The couple give a high-five to each other and start to work!
==================================================
The couple split to do their work without even talking about it; Amber goes to sort out the arrangement of the room while Henry goes to plug in the instruments, everything is just so natural like they have been worked together very often. Amber takes a look around the room and finds the clavinova is not right, she points there and before she says anything, Henry pushes it to the right spot. She couldn't help but wonder how much do they understand each other.
"You alright Josephine?" Henry teases her with her english name.
She punches her in the arm and says, "You bet snoopy." 
Off they go to their position where Amber is holding the guitar Henry has got her, and Henry sits in front of the clavinova after turning on the camera.
They lock eyes at each other then starts playing the intro like they have rehearsed for a million times.

"Someday at Christmas men won't be boys
Playing with bombs like kids play with toys
One warm December our hearts will see
A world where men are free"
Henry sings the first verse, he still remembers that the first time they were doing this video: two lonely foreigners doing a duet to celebrate a very important festival to them, then their duet heard by a staff in the SM company, which they recorded it and put on Youtube. That gave them hope, they started to come together and do some crossover no matter how busy they have been, hoping that one day they could make a debut as a duet group, though throughout the years this have not be realized until now. This song meant a lot to him, and he looks at Amber, believing that she is having the same thought in her mind.

"Someday at Christmas there'll be no wars
When we have learned what Christmas is for
When we have found what life's really worth
There'll be peace on earth"
Amber sings after Henry nods to her, she can't help but smiles because she is feeling so happy right now. The first ever duet she and Henry is doing after all these years, a Christmas song which means so much to them. Another thing Amber loves having a duet with Henry is that she could use her own voice and her own image: not the rapper in fx, not the "boy" in the girl's group; she is Amber, she could sing using her own pitch, wearing the clothes she likes, playing the instrument she likes, being with someone she.......
Wait.... What? Someone she likes?

But before she could wrap up her mind, Henry joins in for the chorus, and she got carried away through the music.
"Someday all our dreams will come to be
Someday in a world where men are free
Maybe not in time for you and me
But someday at christmas time"
She thinks that this might be the day their dream has come to be, that they are freely singing with each other, comfortably being around each other.
=============================================
Interview
Q: How did you find today's mission?
Amber: It's really meaningful, as Christmas is a very important festival to me and Henry, and making a duet has always ben our dream. It's like getting a very big present.
Henry: Yeah it's like spending it with my family, a reunion in a foreign place. Me and Amber have decided to spread the love, we'll use the money we earned from selling the CDs to buy presents for kids in the orphange. To spread the love, Merry Christmas everyone!
Amber: Merry christmas!"

=============================================
Behind the scenes
"Merry christmas Josephine." Henry smiles and hands her a wrapped present after the recording of WGM is finished. Amber smiles and takes it in surprise, and she goes to her bag and gives Henry the present in exchange.
"Merry Christmas Snoopy."
They smile and pull into a hug, wispering one last "Merry christmas" then head back to their car.
It's indeed a warm christmas.