We got married-henber couple ep 7 (new)

We got married-henber couple

201x/10/20 Henber going WILD~~~
The henber couple sit at the back of the FX manager's car, they are singing some English songs along while the car is driving to the national farm; but the driver is clearly not really happy with the noise they are making. 
"Amber, Amber?" The manager finally speaks up. "Why are you so ummm happy right now, you don't normally sing on car."
"That's because the other members would kill me if I sing." Amber complains. "Snoopy is probably the only who would mess around with me." Together they start singing and dancing again.
"My point is," The manager raises his voice a little bit, "Amber and Henry, you guys are getting really loud."
The couple stop arruptedly.
"I'm sorry hyung." Henry apologizes and stays quiet for a moment. Normally he is not that loud........ok he might look he is the kind of person that would mess around, singing loudly like what he was doing with Amber just a few moments ago, but to be honest, What's wrong with me? He thinks to himself, he wouldn't lose control and that hyper normally, but today, he just got so happy and hyper with Amber, like took in loads of sugar and caffine. He is just a bit too happy.
"I'm sorry too oppa!~" Amber says cutely. Yes cutely, at least that's what Henry thinks. "But oppa you see, we are just too happy to go around and have days off." Amber continues explaining to her manager about how happy she is to receive this mission.
"But you're extra happy when you're with Henry." The manager suddenly reveals Amber's secret. "It was the same when you two were trianees, Amber would just smile and giggle all day when she had hung out with you."
By that Amber blushes slightly, embarrassed by what her manager has said. "Oppa! I was just I..... ugh!" She give up explaining, and that's because she couldn't explain it. Amber sits back, thinking of what the manager has said, all the facts that she hasn't noticed before, was I really that happy whenever I'm with snoopy? but she couldn't get an answer.
Henry on the other hand feels happier, and just simply sitting there, staring at the embarrassed Amber quietly, finally he rescues Amber from this embarrassing state. "You wanna take a nap? Since you've waken quite early today."
Amber yawns and simply nods, as much as she wants to stay awake and talks to Henry, she is exhausted. She lays back in her seat and falls asleep withing 5 minutes.
Henry smiles and look at Amber sleeping peacefully (thanks god she is quiet now thought the manager), he presses her head gently on his shoulders and whispers "sweet dreams Josephine", then takes one last look of Amber and closes his eyes, still smiling.
================================================================
The manager pulls off in front of a grassfield, stretches himself from driving a long drive. He then looks back at the couple behind him and couldn't help smiling at this little cute couple sleeping and leaning on each other. But he is the manager and he has to do his jobs, he clears his throat and says "Wake up Henry-ah, Amber!" while pushing them gently.
Amber opens her eyes first and finds herself sleeping on Henry's shoulder, she opens in surprise and stays frozen. W-what happened? W-when did I..I put my head on him? Her mind goes short-circuit.
It is only when Henry pushes her a little bit does she look away, she hasn't known that when she blanked out, she was staring at Henry all the time.
"You ok Amber?" Henry taps her shoulders, it is not normal that Amber blanks out that long, maybe she is really tired thought Henry.
"Yea I'm alright." Amber blinks as if to say "i'm ok", she then sits up and opens the door to get off; Henry follows her.
"Wow! It's so beautiful!" Amber exclaims when she takes a good look of the view of the farm: hills surrounding the farm, green vegetation going everywhere and at the far end, there are different kinds of crops growing.
"The air is so refreshing!" Henry takes a deep breath while standing beside Amber, the two of them are amazed by the sight they are seeing now. They start to chat excitedly about the scenery and eager to go inside the farm.
"I can't wait to get inside!" Amber jumps up and down.
"Let's call Mr Kim right now." Henry takes out his phone and the mission card, waiting for the owner to pick up, Amber jumps closer to Henry so she could also hear Mr Kim.
"Ayonhaseyo Mr Kim, this is Henry and Amber." Henry greets the owner when he picks up. "We've arrived."
"Oh really? Can you see the big blue house there? I'll be there waiting for you guys, please come over."
"Yes we got it, thank you very much." Henry hungs up and turns to Amber, "Come on Let's go!!"
"Let's go!!" Together they race back to their car, pick up their backpacks and other things, say their goodbye to Fx's manager, and they run across the meadow to the blue house in the farm.
"I'm going to be the first!" Amber shouts back to Henry, while laughing.
"Nay I'm faster!" Henry gains in speed.
================================================================
The couple collapse on the first step of the blue house, panting and laughing at each other.
"Told you.....I'm......faster!" Henry says breathlessly.
"Ok.....you....won...." Amber just closes her eyes, she is really tired.
Suddenly the door from behind opens, the couple jumps and both of them didn't realize that they are holding each other.
"Oh shoot!" "Oh my god!" Both of them shout.
It is Mr Kim, the super nice owner of the farm walks out of the house, wondering what in his farm has made this couple looking so horrified. Then he smiles when he sees that the couple is holding each other really close, almost like hugging each other.
Feeling Mr Kim's gaze, the couple look down and see that they are actually holding each others' fore arms, they let go and murmur "oops" "I'm sorry".
Mr Kim tries his best not to laugh out loud and approaches to the couple. "Hello I'm the owner of the farm, just call me ajushi (uncle). Thank you for helping out." He goes over and shakes hands with them.
"It's our pleasure to be able to promote this farm, Mr Kim." Henry says politely. "I'm Henry."
"Yeah thank you for inviting us ajushi!" On the other hand Amber seems to be more carefree. "I'm Amber, but I have a Korean name, Eunyoung, I've also used it in Invisible Youth 2, have you seen it?"
"Oh yes I have!" The owner givevs a father-like smile, he likes this little girl better now. The two of them start their endless conversation and Henry just stands by their side, smiling and listening to their conversation. Amber seems to glow a little bit when she is talking about things she has done, her eyes shine bright and her smile is charming, which would attract people's attentions around her.
Just then Amber realizes that she has ignored Henry, she moves sideway slightly closer to Henry and says, "I think this is the first time Henry oppa has been to a farm."
Henry gives her a question look "so you are calling me oppa now?", but his smile on his face has betrayed him, he is happy to be called "oppa" afterall.
"I think I have visited  farm when I was in year 7 or something, but I couldn't really remember." Henry says, looking around. "But I didn't expect there is a farm that big in Korea."
"You'll see." The owner smiles, "Come on, let's show you guys around!" He turns and the couple follow his lead.
The blue house turns to be the office and the house of the owner and his family, every administrative things are done there, therefore this house is also the largest building in the farm. Then they walk a path across a garden, which is maintained by the owner's wife, and they see a beautiful brown building. The building is slightly smaller than the blue house, which is used for hospitality.
"We don't normally have guests." Says the owner, while opening the doors for the couple to look at the rooms. "But just in case, we still have a building here, there are 5 rooms, a living room and a kitchen."
"So we are sleeping here tonight?" Amber asks happily.
"Of course." The owner nods.
"That's great!" The couple clap their hands and start to dance around.
"Oh by the way," the owner says suddenly before entering a room. "I've only cleaned up one room since you guys are couple." He then opens the door and walks in, leaving the couple outside to take in this shocking news.
"Ummmm ajushi?" Henry speaks up nervously. "Well you know, we are couple but we are not that kind of...couple.....we ummm.....you know, this is a tv show and.....ummmm....."
The owner laughs out from the cuteness of the couple. "I know, I'm only joking!" But the couple don't seem to appreciate the sence of humor that the owner has.
"You scared us off ajushi!" Amber cries, face red from embarrasment. The owner keeps laughing and continue to show the couple around.
They have put down their luggage and then walk into the nature once again, they walk all the way to the far end, where the farm keeps the crops, the vegetables and plants are ready to be harvest.
"Look at the pumpkin! It's so big!" Amber runs to the pumpkin excitedly, and the couple start fooling around and taking pictures of themselves with the crops.
The walk away from the field and enter a barn, where all the animals are kept: sheeps, chicken and cows. The couple (again) run over to the animals immediately like little kids, they start to name the animals without the permission of the owner. But the super nice owner let them do it anyways and let them feed the animals, the couple spend their time together on their own, as Mr kim leaves them half-way, and they have had lots of fun.
The couple keep feeding and playing with the animals until it's about sun set, when Henry suddenly suggests they go over to the hill top to watch sunset. "Let''s go over there and watch the sunset, just like what we used to do in old times."
The autumn breezes blowing, making the trees dance in the wind, together they walk up agains the wind to the hill top quietly, only the trees are making the sound.
"You cold Amber?" Amber is walking with her hands stuff in her coat pocket, and the fact that she is unusually quiet makes Henry start to worry about her.
"It's just the jacket not warm enough." Amber grumbles about how Suli has chosen this jacket for her, as this looks more "charming". Hearing that, Henry takes off his jacket immediately and hands it over to Amber. "I'm not sure will it do much help as my jacket is probably thinner than yours, but just put it on."
"Nonononono you take it." Amber refuses, but Henry just place the jacket on top of her and pull her arms out, "helping" (forcing according to Amber) her to wear it.
"What about you? Don't balme me if you are getting sick." Amber puts her hands in the pockets of Henry's jacket, feeling much better now.
"I'm from Canada, so it's almost like Summer to me here in Korea!" Henry jokes. Amber laughs and starts critisizing about Henry's fashion sense until they got to the hill top. The sun is half gone when they've got there, they sit side by side on a large piece of rock.
"Just like the old times." Amber says emotionally. She always remembers Henry and her used to sneak out to get some fun, at the end of the day after a basketball match, they would sit side by side or back to back near the han river, watching the sun setting down and the night coming out, chatting absent-mindedly about what they have been through: the hardship, their families, music they like, their dreams and many other memories. Those were the times she has always liked, feeling that in this foreign place, she has found a "home", someone that she can tell everything about, she feels secure around Henry.
"Yeah, remember that one time you were talking about how you got into trouble in school and got punished by your parents afterwards, and you suddenly started crying?" Henry teases Amber. "That was my first time seeing you cry like crazy." He still remembers how the tough looking tom boy in front of him was crying like crazy, tears floating endlessly, words are unclear, it was quite heart-breaking.
"That was.....that was.....when I just didn't got picked to debut and I was missing my family so much that....." Amber is getting frustrated. "I thought you know me." If there's anyone that would understand her, it would be Henry, but she is kinda upset that Henry is telling this embarrasing secret in a tv programme.
"I'm sorry Amb" Henry sits closer to her and tries to hug her, but Amber just gets away. "Of course I know you and you know that too! You were just so cute back then and I wanted to let everyone know that YOU ARE MINE."
Amber can't stay angry anymore, she giggles but pulls a face to Henry. "You know you don't have to do that by embarrassing me, so you have to be punished."
"I'm willing to take in any punishment your highness." Henry bows a little.
Amber sits there thoughtfully and stares at the hills, where the sun has gone, leaving only the red glowing sky; and Henry, forgets all about the sun setting thing and just stares at Amber.
"I know what!" Amber looks at Henry and giving out evil laugh.
"Yes....your highness?" Henry is feeling chill on his spine.
"You are going to carry me down to where we are having dinner!"
"That's like a long way......."
"I don't care, you have to do it."
Henry signs, but he smiles at the same time; he is relieved that Amber is not angry with him, and he would do anything within his power to make Amber forgives him. He kneels down and turns his head, "Come on up!"
Amber hops to Henry and gets on his back, the two walk down from the hill back to the brown house. 
Wind is still blowing strong and the sky is getting dark, but the two of them are close to each other and that it's the only thing they are about.