we got married henber couple ep 25

We got married-henber couple

we got married henber couple ep 25 --- 201x/3/15

Amber opens her eyes and finds out she is not sleeping in her own room, she sits up and begins to remember she and Henry has gone camping. Though she remembers they were sitting by a small camp fire last night, playing guitar, chatting, sharing snacks; she has no idea how she has ended up crawling on this bed in the camping car. Out of instincts, she checks her clothes, only finds herself covered in her blanket (yea the one Henry borrows from a lot of times), and she is still dressed in the outfit from yesterday. 
She laughs at herself about her "instict", her snoopy would never do this although he puts "y", "nice bodies" and acts like he's a playboy, he is actually a gentleman. She says "hi" to the camera inside the camping car and looks for Henry but no sign of him. She goes into the bathroom and gets change, keeps wondering what surprises he still has for her.
Amber follows the smell of food once she has stepped outside of the car, and immediately she sees the snoopy making the coffee and breakfast.
"Amber!" He gives her a bright smile when he sees her, opening his arms for a hug. Amber gives him a "what-are-you-doing" look but still hugs him back.
"Is there anything I can help?" She asks while watching Henry throwing things into the pan and frying and chopping, there's not much she can offer to help as he's her master chef.
"Nah you're my princess." He jokes but shuts up after seeing Amber's deadly glare. "Alright if you please bring the blanket and find a nice spot so we can have our breakfast on the patch over there." He points to the picnic blanket left on the side of the car.
"Alright be quick snoopy." She walks away.
"Yes your majesty."

The food is great though not the coffee, she complains about it.
"It's instant coffee, what more can you expect? It's nice enough!"
She smiles looking at the offended Henry, then she turns to look around. "It's really nice here."
It's a normal working day and early in the morning, therefore it looks all empty and quiet; it's spring here in Korea, the morning breezes are chill, bringing the frerash water smell from the river nearby; there are birds walking on the patch and flying over from time to time, they throw crumps of the bread they have to the birds.
"I've never imagined I could do this in Korea." She says, somewhat bitterly, and swallows the last bit of her comment; she wants to say "doing this with you."
"Reminds you of the times before you got famous huh?" He raises an eyebrow, he could hear her bitterness about the loss of freedom of being an idol.
"Yeah the good old times....." She losts in her own thoughts and memories; her family, friends, freedom...... Counting them one by one and suddenly realizes there are many things she has sacrificed to pursue her dream.
"It's alright, you're still the Amber I knew in the trainee days; and I'm still your snoopy." He puts her into a hug, patting her back getlely as if soothing a crying baby; he knows she wanted to cry. She knows he's covering her up, so she wipes her tears using his t-shirt and makes an evil laugh, and he just looks at her with the cute snoopy smile.
"Alright let's clean up!" She breaks their eye contact, afriad she would be showing too much of her feelings in front of all the cameras. "I'll do the washing, you go catch some sleep."
"We'll do it together." He insists so they end up squeezing within the camping car washing the dishes, her side of her arms touching his; so she keeps her head down and keeps telling herself to "stay calm Amber."
"I'll let you finish these." Henry takes his leave after a while, and Amber is too relieved to think how strange it is for Henry to leave at this moment; she nods and focuses on the washing.

On the other hand, Henry sneaks into the back of the car, looking behind from time to time to make sure Amber is not following him. He takes out a big box wrapped nicely and a bouquet of roses, murmuring something to himself all along and starts decorating the inside of the camping car.
When all is done, he sits on one side of the sofa/bed and yelps as if he's in pain.
"Amber!" He shouts, trying to hide his smile. "OUCH!!!"
Hearing that Amber drops what she is doing and rushes to find Henry. 
"oh my god Snoopy are you---" She stops abruptly seeing the decorations in the car, speechless. "What are you---"
Henry puts up a finger on top of his lips, gesturing her to stop talking and leads her to sit on the other side of the sofa. She sits down, hands playing with rose petals avsent-mindedly. Henry gives her a smile and begins to play the guitar.
"there’s you in the beginning of my day
holding both hands
I’ll be your boy you’ll be my girl"

He begins to sing, this is one of the noize bank composed song in his solo album before, though this is her first time listening Henry playing live.
"I wanna tell you, yeah
there’s you in my small heart
let me hug you slowly while staring in your eyes
together you and I"

Henry stares at her directly, she wants to look away but she can't; his small eyes shining, as if telling her a story.
"we’ll be like shalalala
yeah baby shalalala"

She waves her hands while watching him plays, a Henry solo concert just for her.
"every breath, you
every second needle click, you
every step I take, I think of you
I can’t help but to think of you again and again
again, you, every phone ring, you
I hope every person I pass by is you
again and again"

He pauses for a little before singing "you", it's just like a dream but this is way to vivid, not sure when but Amber starts to sing along with Henry.
"yeah tell me what you think
what about you?
I was never like this
I’m losing my way
oh, I’m only thinking of you everyday
I’m becoming a fool"

He raps a little with his soft voice, unlike other rappers in kpop groups, his rap is more gentle, much more like whispering in your ears. Amber laughs when she hears the word "pabo", her "pabo" snoopy is singing for her.
"I wonder if you know my feelings, I may lose you,
I’m anxious everyday. I realized
you know that I won’t let you go
because of, you"

She finally understands why Henry chose to sing this for her: afterall they felt the same way, afraid of losing each other; not certain about their future and their relationship, but they just can't give up on it.
Because of you, because he is Henry and she is Amber, the one and only to each other.
"every second needle click, you
every step I take, I think of you
I can’t help but to think of you again and again
again, you, every phone ring, you
I hope every person I pass by was you
again and again"

Again and again, all along he is the person who stays besides her, the one who affects her feelings again and again.

"Sorry I know it's a day late but still," Henry grabs a big box from under and hands it to Amber. "Happy white valentines' day!"
She takes it and begins to unwrap it immediately, leaving Henry standing next to her awkwardly.
"You know we don't celebrate this kind of stuff the Canada or US, but I've heard that it's traditional in Korea so well I think I'll prepare something."
"It's late though, supposed to be yesterday!" Amber complains, though her attentions fixed on the gifts in the box. A jar of colouful candies, a box of hand made white chocolates and....
"What is this?" She holds up a cute wooden box and asks.
"That's a one and only music box," Henry smiles and sits besides her. "I made it myself, this is the instrumental version of the song You."
"You know because of the scedules we don't see each other often, so if you think of me then play this music box, let the music plays again and again." He explains further, while Amber is playing the music box; they sit there in silence and listen to the music.
"Thanks snoopy." Amber cracks up after awhile, she could feel that she is going to cry.
"Just think of me more oftenly ok? Just like I think of you!" He pulls her into a hug and jokes.
 


Interview
Q: Why did you do all of these?
Henry: Because last time the hidden camera thing, I felt like I haven't done enough for her or for our relationship; and the way we are both hurt by each other, obviously we don't have the sense of security in our relationship. I wanted to show her that I'm a trust-worthy man.

Q: How did you feel about this camping?
Amber: It's heart-warming, these were all the things I've longed to do; but there were much more than I've expected. It's great and I'm really grateful for henry oppa to arrange all of these for me. I think I've gone a little bit too far for the hidden camera now.... But yeah I think we are even closer now after the date (blushes)