We got married Henber couple ep32

We got married-henber couple

"Thank you for giving us a ride." The couple sit at the back of the car along with the two teenage girls. They politely thank the driver, who is the mother of the two teenage girls.
"No worries, it's our pleasure to be able to drive two Korean stars!" The middle-aged woman smiles warmly and puts on her sunglasses before driving out of the parking lot, she puts on the address of the hotel on the navigator and off they go out of the airport finally.
Henry and Amber smile to each other, they can finally take a good rest after the long hours of flight and this unreasonable mission. The two teenage girls poke each other and they glance at the couple from time to time. Realizing their gazes, Amber smiles and asks, "do you like me or Henry better?" Then she shoots Henry a teasing glare. The girls laugh at the couple's interactions and they seem less nervous sitting with their idols.
"I'm a big fan of fx!" Says the girl with the cap, "but Emma likes Henry better." She points to the girl with pink hair.
"Well I like fx too!" Emma says immediately, after seeing Amber pulling a disappointed face.
"HA See!" Henry gives Amber a proud look and gives a high five to Emma.
"Yes Emma likes Henry a LOT that she was even heart broken when she heard you and Henry were going on to WGM!" The girl in the cap keeps on teasing Emma.
"Oh shut up Kyle!" Emma blushes and hits on her sister.
"So.... what about now?" Amber smiles and asks Emma, but underneath she is anxious about her answer; afterall, she wanted to be accepted, at least by Henry's fans.
"Oh er.... I kept watching WGM episodes, and I really like how you two are together! I mean it!" Emma glances nervously at Amber, finding that she is still smiling and listening gently for her to speak, she continues, "you guys are my ship now, please get married REAL!" Emma almost screams the last few words of the sentence, then Kyle laughs at her comment and claps hands with her.
"Well.... ummm......" Amber, on the one hand is relieved by her comment, on ther other she is embarrased by it. "I'm glad you like us..... Yea please continue to support us." Her smile is becoming awkward and she is trying hard not to blush. Henry says thank you and laughs too, and he casually puts his arm around Amber's shoulders. Henry knows Amber's struggles in her heart, he knows that Amber is afriad that his fans won't accept her; and Henry has had the same struggle before. But there's no way he could let go of her, they have been friends for so many years, and this sudden realization of they love each other is too overwhelming. Henry has decided to protect her, to protect their relationship, he is determined to make a future for both of them.
Thinking about this, his gazes on Amber softens and full of love, his smile forming on his face. Amber feels the weight of Henry's arm and she glances back, seeing Henry's reassuring smile she holds his hand.
The girls laugh again by the cuteness and sweetness of this couple, and they ask in unison, "Are you two really dating each other?"
The couple burst out in nervous laughters, "No we are old married couple." Henry answers this question by pulling the old coment made by his friend regarding on the twitter interactions between him and Amber from a long time ago.
Satisfied by the couple's answer, the conversations continue harmoniously in the car, with laughters and music.


The car pulls up at the parking lot of the hotel, but Henry and Amber are still too daze to get out of the car.
"Henry and Amber, I think this is the right place." The mother turns around and tells the couple, only to find out that they are stuck to the car window. Outside the window it's the massive and luxury hotel with palm trees and flowers with different colours, but further out in front of the building, there's the beautiful beach shore that seems to have no end to it.
"Henry? Amber?" The mother calls again, their girls have already gotten out of the car to stretch their stiff bodies.
"Im not really sure....." Amber says vaguely, still staring at the beach. 
"Yea..... there's no way the WGM production team is being this nice to us..... " Henry glances nervously around him. "It's a trap....."
The mother laughs at the dorkness of the couple, and she gets out of the car and opens the door for them. "Enjoy your honey moon!" She gives the couple a wink and helps them with their luggages along with the two girls.
"Thank you for helping us out, you have saved our lives!" The couple shake hands with their new friends, they even hug their little fans who scream "OMG I'm not going to shower for a month!"
"Well we don't really have anything but please accept this flower necklaces, at least we have brought them from Korea to here." The couple gave them the necklaces they have been wearing all the time since the flight to Hawaii to the two girls; they take photos and offer them autographs, and they thank the mother once again for her help.
"Goodbye! Remember to watch WGM! To see your faces on tv!" The henber couple wave at the car as they leave the hotel.
"That's very nice of them." Amber smiles at Henry and they begin to hold hands naturally. "So what do we do now?"
"Well....." Henry looks around him, and fixes his eyes on the girl next to him. "Let's go and explore this place!" Amber smiles brightly and together they run off to the lobby of the hotel with their luggages.
They find the production team and the pd waiting for them in the lobby, the couple stare at the PD while keeping their "safe distance".
"Amber xi Henry xi please come here." The PD asks them to come forward, but the couple hesitates.
"He doesn't seem to be holding a mission card....." Amber whispers into Henry's ears.
"I know.... But we can' t let our guards down...." Henry whispers back. The couple is still not moving, so the PD stands up and walks over to them.
"Ohhhhhh he's coming what do we do now?" Amber asks, still staring at the PD.
"It's ok don't worry!" Henry pats Amber's back. "This is Hawaii so this is English speaking country, it's our advantage you know!"
When the PD walks in front of the couple, Amber is hiding half of her body behind Henry and rests her head on Henry's shoulder; Henry holding out his two arms as if to protect Amber from behind. The couple both point their finger guns out at the PD to tell him about their anger. The PD laguhs at how childish this couple is.
"Henry xi Amber xi it's ok, I come in peace." PD holds up his two hands as if to say that I surrender. "I'm only here to tell you that your room is ready and please enjoy your free time here in Hawaii."
"What?! Free... Free time?" The couple look at each other then the PD then to the team then back to the PD, can't believe of what their PD has just told them after a long day of that horrible mission.
"Yes! And here is your key card!" The PD hands them the key card to their hotel room. Henry stares at it for few seconds then take it with his shaky hands.
The PD gives them a mysterious smile and says "Enjoy your time!"
The couple look at each other again, then they hug each other, screaming "YAYYYYYY!!!!"
 


Sorry >< I just didn't think my story plot was good enough so I didn't update until now....
It's my first long fiction and I'm NOT giving this up! I promise!
Thank you for those who are still waiting for the update!