We got married-henber couple ep 1

We got married-henber couple

201x/08/24
KBS SJ Kiss the radio live
"Wuli (our) henry xi is getting married today!" Says our DJ Ryeowook.
"Woo! Yea!" All the guests clap and congratulating Henry.
"Thanks everyone." Henry is a little bit embarrassed.
"So how do you feel henry?" Asks the curious DJ, who tries hard not to break out a laugh regards to what happened two days ago.
"Umm.... To me it's going to be a challenger, I don't really know who my wife is going to be but umm I will try my very very very best to be her good husband. So guys please support me thank you." Henry says to the audiences sincerely.
"Oh the messages are rushing in," says Ryeowook from reading the computer monitor in front, "from 04721nim, Henry oppa fighting!!! Congratulations!!"
"Thank you very much, I will umm work hard" says Henry.
"067423 nim, noooo Henry oppa please!!!! I don't want you to get married so young!!!" Ryeowook reads while he's laughing.
"Actually Henry was pretty nervous when he first heard the news, so...."
"Hyung!!!" Henry glares Ryeowook with a "shut-up" look.
*laughter
========================================

===
Some random waiting room
A woman with black and white strip leggings and a black dress is sitting on a chair.
The camera moves up, showing her hands, arms and her back. She is short-haired and dyed to bleach-blonde.
"Onni, do I really have to wear a dress?" Asks the the woman sitting on the chair while she is getting her make up on by her cody (stylist). "I haven't put on a dress for ages."
The mirror in front shows a boyish, cute girl, this is F(x)'s rapper, Amber Liu. Amber, with the dresses and her make up on look more girly than she is usually.
"Amber, you are getting married today!!"Noises come from the door when the other f(x) members walk in, they are giggling when they see how Amber is wearing a dress.
"Omma, Victoria onni!! Safe me! I don't know what to do...." Amber holds on to their captain Victoria's hand, it clearly shows how nervous she is right now.
"It's alright, just bring him to visit us someday." Victoria gives Amber a hug and smiles.
"Yeah omma is right, if he is not being good to you, we are going to teach him a lesson." Says Luna while she is snapping her hand. Krystal and Suli are also doing air punches, as if there's the "unfaithful" husband.
"Onni who do you want to be with? What is your ideal?" Asks Suli, sitting down next to Amber and holds on to her hand.
"Ummm actually I don't have any idea...."
"Do you want a singer or an actor?" Asks Krystal.
"Ummm I think singer? Well someone who can talk to me about music, and yeah play with me like play basket ball or something." Amber twists her hand a little bit.
While the members are laughing, chatting and enjoying themselves, their manager comes in with an envelop.
"Mission card!"Says Victoria, recognizing the familiar envelop that she used to get while she was on WGM.
"Come on open it! Open it!" All the members get and gathering around Amber, who is now opening the envelop with trembling hands.
=========================================
"Hyung what should I do when I see her?" Henry, who is now sitting in the car with DJ Ryeowook after the KTR programme.
"Bring her to eat."Ryeowook answers Henry without raising his head up from looking at his phone. "Just play her some song, girls are always attracted to boys when they play instruments."
The car stops in front of a building, and the manager (also the driver) turns back and hands over an envelop to Henry.
"What is it?" Asks Henry while opening.
==========================================
Henry and Amber reads the letter together
"To Henry/Amber,
Congratulations, you are getting married! Please go to Seoul XXXX art center, concert hall on the third floor to meet your wife/husband.
From,
WGM production team"
=========================================
"So Hyung here it is?" Asks Henry while he is unfastening his seat belt.
"Good luck Henry!Fighting!"Ryeowook pats on Henry's back.
Henry returns a weak smile and says "Thanks hyung."
Henry the SJM maknae carries his bag and violin, takes a deep breathe and gets off the car. He waits till the car disappear and finally walks towards the building where he is going to meet his wife.
========================================
"Amber you should go now."Says Victoria after reading the letter.
"Onni fighting!! Call us and send photos to us after you meet your husband!"Says the younger members.
"Yeah umm I should go." Amber stands up, she looks a little bit shaking walking in heels. "Do I look ok?" She hesitates at the door and once again turns back to asks her members.
"You look awesome!!!"Shouts the members, who are now waving and telling Amber to go.
===================================
That's the end of ep 1~