We got married-henber couple ep 14

We got married-henber couple

The couple came back into the house finally, they head into the kitchen stict and stare at the things they brought back, arms crossed, no one dares to move.
"So what now?" Amber asks and waits for Henry.
"What what now? Let's clean up and get cooking!" Henry answers though he isn't moving at all.
"Ok let's do it!" Amber is not moving.
"Yeah let's go!" Henry is not moving either.
The couple goes on saying about "let's get working" for about 5 minutes but really, they are not moving at all. Finally Amber decides that she is tired over the repeated argument and tells Henry to finish all the things.
"Then what are you going to do?" Henry doesn't agree.
"I don't know how to cook! You are the master chef so you're going to do it!"
"Hey I can't do that all by myself!"
"Who just said that 'I want you to be happy' blah blah?" Red flashes onto Amber's cheeks, though she keeps that down by shouting to Henry.
"I... I... I mean....." Henry is shocked by what he said before, he suddenly realized that he has been a little bit over. "Come on Amber help me!" Henry gives in and he sees Amber pulling up her evil smile.
"Ummmm.... please?" He does his "snoopy" face that Amber likes, and that works perfectly as Amber laughs and approaches to the washing basin.
"Alright I'll do the washing and eating, you do the cooking." Amber says while rolling up her sleeves.
"Sure....wait I'll also do the eating!"
"No I get all the food!"
And the arguement goes on in the kitchen between the couple.
=========================================================
After they couple put the cookies in the oven, they run over to the sofa and throw themselves in it.
"Oh my god I'm exhausted!" Amber tries to grab the cushion on the far end without getting up.
"You only did a little bit of helping and mostly eating, what's so hard about it?" Master chef Henry complains.
"At least I helped ok? You should be grateful I'm even helping out, Chef Henry who doesn't know how to bake cookies!" Just a moment ago, Amber saved their cookies because Henry got all the measurement of cookie ingredients wrong, Amber saved the puddle of mud to cookie dough. Thinking of the sight of disgusting thing Henry created, they both laugh out loud.
"Well yeah we have food now!" Henry sits up and looks at Amber, he hasn't been with her for quite a long time, and because of the busy schedules, they haven't have time to mess around with each other for a long time. Feeling Henry's gaze, Amber sits up to, she knows exactly what Henry is thinking, and she is thinking maybe they should go out together sometime just like before when they were trainees, maybe next week? Amber smiles and looks back at Henry when she sees the things on the table.
"We still haven't decorated here snoopy." She slaps on Henry's back of the hand.
"Oh shoot!" Not sure if is is because Amber's slapping to hard or about they have forgotten the decoration.
The couple gets up and goes to work. But their "decorating" the house turns out to be more like messing up the house, they are throwing colour paper at each other, putting on the party hats and even the banner on themselves; the house looks like it has held a party already.
After the long time of messing around, the couple turn their attentions to the balloons, they each choose a balloon and begin messing around the balloons, like who can blow up a balloon faster, or blowing up the biggest balloon without brusting it.
Mess comes around the house, though the laughter fill up the house non-stop.
Just when they are playing with the balloons (not letting them to touch the ground), the door bell rings.
"0.o" They both look at each other in wide eyes (although Henry's eyes are still small), the balloons drop on the ground. They laugh and hide under whereever they think is "safe".
The bell rings over and over again, until the visitors are impatient, they bang up on the door. 
"Ya Henli! Amber! Where are you guys? Quickly come out and open the door!" Eunhyuk's voice pierce through the door and into the house.
"Ya Henli! Get your over here and open the door! Quickly!" Kyuhyun is as mean as ever, especially Henry is the only one younger than him on the team, though he is not treating his other hyungs any better.
Hearing Kyunhyun and Eunhyuk's non-stop growling, the couple begins to laugh out loud and step out from their "safe house", they get to the door and meet their guests.
"Ayonhaseyo! Welcome!" The couple greets their guesets.
"Ya what took you guys so long?" Eunhyuk asks.
"What were you guys doing huh?" Kyuhyun teases the couple, making them laugh awkwardly.
They step into the house, and start their tour without asking the permission of the hosts there, critisising here and there along the way, not even caring the couple are still standing there.
"Henry where are the food? We want FOOD!" The "annoying" guests now make themselves comfortable on the sofa, asking the hosts for food.
Amber laughs and brings out the cookies, "Let's have some cookies first oppa, it's not time for dinner yet."
"We are hungry! We want dinner now!" Though they still grab themselves a handful of cookies and clear them like cookie monster.
"Hyung, Luna and Suli are coming, we'll have to wait." Henry explains and grabs the cookies, while Amber is serving drinks to the guests. The two Suju hyungs slao onto Henry's hand in unison.
"Ouch hyung what was that for?" Henry complains.
"That's for guests!" Kyuhyun points at themselves. "For US! Not you! Get your hands off there!"
Amber laughs out dramatically seeing that scene, she loves seeing Henry bullied, and most of all, she loves bullying Henry. The big bullies in the house sitting there comfortably on the sofa, chatting happily about whatsoever, while the poor snoopy goes out into the wind and sets up the barbeque alone poorly.
Just when Henry is fighting against the wind, trying to get the fire on, the two remaining guests arrive.
"Amber Hyung!" "Amber!" Suli and Luna shout out from the caller, showing off their presents.
"Oh Suli! Luna! Come in!" Amber smiles and hugs them while they come in.
"Oppa ayonhaseyo!" The fx guests greet the suju members when they see them.
"Aigoo! Luna! Suli!" The two suju members hand over the cookies to the late comers, and Eunhyuk yells over to Henry who is outside in the wind, "Henli! They have arrived, let's bring in some meat quickly!"
=================================================
The six people are now sitting in the outside, doing barbeque, waiting eagerly for the meat to be done. They are originally from the SM family, they are quite close, conversation starts and laughters fill up the place.
They have fun, eating, singing songs, making fun of each other; and just while they are in the middle of the conversation of the gossip of their beloved suju leader, Henry takes over Amber's barbeque fork naturally, as she is struggling to eat with one hand and one hand holding the fork. Suli, who is sitting next to Amber notices that, giggles and whispers to Luna besides her, who then glances and giggles, getting the attention of the two suju members.
"Aish..... look at you guys!" The two suju hyungs would not give up any chance to laugh at their mangnae.
"Hyung!" There's no way can Henry compete with these two hyungs. The girls stare and giggle at Amber, the two of them making signs of heart and tease Amber.
"What? Eat your stuff!" Amber tries to stay cool, but she is pulling up a smile.
"Whooooooa Amber!" The two suju members strike again, and this time, the henber couple loses.
=================================================
The barbeque is over, they are now sitting in door warmly, enjoying the snack while the couple goes to wash the dishes. The guests are discussing on the games that they are going to play, just to make fun of the couple.
The couple who is now in the kitchen busy washing and clearing up all the messes, has no idea on what kind of challenges they are going to face once they step out of the kitchen.
"Oh Henry Amber! Come over here quickly!" Eunhyuk calls them over friendlyly, which sends shiver over Henry's spine, his hyung can't be that "nice".
But there's no way but to obey, so they walk over and sit down on the ground, looking up to the suju members, like lambs to the slaughter.
"Now ladies and gentlemen, let's welcome and thank you our hosts here, the henber couple!" MC Kyu is in the house.
"In order to overcome the awkwardness and to show off your closeness to the audience, we have prepared some games for you guys." MC kyu gives out signal, the assistants on their way.
"What hyung? No we are not awkward at all!" Henry has a really really bad feeling about it.
"Really? Not awkward at all? Not a bit?" MC Eunhyuk on his way to explore more gossips. "So what are you guys up to? Holding hands? Hugs? Bobo? Kiss?" The fx members are excited by the term "bobo", looking excitedly to their unnie, waiting for the answer.
"What? Hyung! Why are we talking about skinship? We are not awkward ok? And that has nothing to do with skinship!" Henry trying his very best to fight back!
"See! You guys are awkward! You guys are awkward because of skinship! So let's do it!" By MC Kyu order, the couple has to stands up, Amber glances at Henry insecurely, but Henry mouthed "Don't worry" to her.
"We'll start with some easy game first!" MC Kyu signals Luna and Suli to be ready. "Let's look at the demonstration of our two beautiful assistants." They clap their hands. "On your mark, Go!" MC Kyu starts the timer, luna and Suli, who are now running with a balloon between them, race off to the other end of the house and back.
"So you see, this game is really simple, henber couple only needs to race off to the other end and back to the starting point here, while holding a balloon together without falling off to the ground." MC Kyu explains, "the rules are, you can't hold the balloon by your hands--" Henber couple looks at each other in wide eyes "--and you have to be faster than our Luna and Suli, who took--" MC Kyu looks at the timer "-- let's say 20 seconds, or you will have to face our punishment!"
"Hyung that's not--!" Henry complains but MC Kyu decides to ignore him. "Ok ok now on 3-" The couple quickly grab a balloon and puts it between them. "2!" They press hard on the balloon without realising how close they are now, and of course, ignoring the screams in the background. "1!" The couple runs off, it is fine at first, though they make a mistake when they try to look at each other, just then, they realise they have been super close; and they drop the balloon on the ground.
"Oh come on come on! Start over again!!" MC Kyu shouts out, making an extra rule just to make the couple "suffer".
They run off to the starting point again, and starts to run over, this time, no one dares to look at each other.
"Tsk tsk tsk! What took you guys so long? more than 30 seconds!" MC Kyu announces their result while the couple collapses on the floor.
"Punishment time!" Eunhyuk jumps in with a box, "Pick one and see what your punishment would be!"
Amber looks back to Henry insecurely, and puts her hand in tremblingly to pull out a note. 
"The punishment is--" Dramatic pause. "Perform each other's song!" The audiences clap their hands and cheer, while the couple desperately wanting to throw their guests out of the house.
"Ok ok ok! Let's do 1-4-3 together!" Amber suggests, Henry immediately agrees, that can save him from dancing fx's songs.
"NO We don't want to see that! It's boring!" Audiences oppose. The couple has no way but to follow their order, Amber dances off Henry's trap and Henry dances off Lachata. The audiences cheer and record videos, which spread out on the internet later.
"Now let's move on to our next and last game!" MC Kyu starts again.
"What?!" Henry exclaims, by this time, the couple is ready to throw the guests out anytime.
"You guys know pepero kiss right?" MC Kyu ignores Henry again (naturally), and has his usual evil smirk on his face, "I'm sure you all do, the task is, to have the remaining pepero biscuit less than 1cm long." Assistant Eunhyuk takes out the box of chocolate biscuit already, and he is taking one for himself.
The couple looks at each other helplessly, most of the people would end up kissing each other even they didn't want to.
"Come on come on! We all have schedule early in the morning tomorrow so let's do it quick!" MC Kyu orders, the couple stands up unwillingly.
"Ok ready! No more than 1cm ok? Or punishment!" MC Kyu becomes cameraman Kyu, there's no way he is going to miss this.
"3, 2, 1 Start!" There are 4 phone/cameras recording them; Amber biting on one end, not dare to move a bit, Henry's face getting closer and closer, her heart beating faster and faster.
"Closer! Closer!" The crowd cheers, waiting for the moment the couple's lips are going to meet.
Time seems to turn into slow motion, Henry's face keeps getting closer and closer, and he doesn't seem to stop, Amber closes her eyes, feeling Henry's hand on the back of her head, securing her, she stays as still as a statue; nothing seems to happen for a long time, until she feels something soft and wet touches lightly on her lips for less than a second, so fast and light that she thinks it's only her imagination.
Henry pulls off and holds out the biscuit in his palm, it's a tiny bit, their mission has accomplished; though the audiences do not really care, the game itself is better than the punishment.
=================================================
It's getting late, the guests pull out their presents after they have had the salad and good laugh at the couple after the games. The seniors in the house, the Suju members give out their presents first.
"Hyung! What are these!" Henry complains seeing his hyungs pulling out stuff like toilet rolls, kitchen paper and instant noodles.
"Well it's only a joke" The suju hyungs laugh at the expression of Henry after taking a photo of his angry face. "Well after you got married, you guys have to change, be considerate, not just as friends but also as lovers, think about each other as someone you are going to live forever with." The seniors pull out something finally fromt the bottom of the tissue paper, it's a box and in it, is a couple of key chains, with the date they got married written on it.
"Treasure each other!" And Henry knows that his hyungs mean it, he thanks his hyungs and takes them gratefully.
The presents that the girls prepared are better, a set of body lotion, masks, romantic candles, and couple sports shoes.
"There's long way to walk, so Henry oppa and Amber unnie, please walk the path together." Luna explains while heading the presents to them.
"Thank you!" Amber hugs them, and the couple puts on the shoes immediately.
They walk the guests out and wave goodbye to them, although they have caused trouble to them, they are still greatful to have them come along, and gald that they have them as members and friends.
=================================================
On the way back, off the camera, the guests have a little conversation on their presents.
"You think is there a way they are going to be together forever?" Kyuhyun asks Eunhyuk besides him, who shrugs and looks back at the house "who knows?" But his smile already told his answer.
"They'll be together!" That's Suli's answer to Luna on their car. "Henry oppa is nice to Amber unnie, I can tell."
=================================================
In the house, the couple look at the mess and the presents, then look at each other and smile.