We got married-henber couple ep 19

We got married-henber couple

Our honey moon part 2

"Ok cut!" The director announces to the crew, the camera men put down the machines and strech their sore arms; the henber couple cow in unison to the director and say, "Thank you very much!" The director smiles and walks to them, speaking words of encouragement, briefing them for the schedule tomorrow and goes back to check on the videos.
The couple excahnge eye contacts, without any words, the two run to their managers and say, "Can we stay here for a little bit longer?"
Amber's manager looks at Amber thoughtfully, not responding to Amber's question, just staring at her complicatedly.
"Oppa?" Amber asks again.
"Yea yeah sure, it's been a long day so have fun." Amber's manager answers, eyes still fixed on her, though Amber is too excited to notice. 
"Amber," the manager calls her after she has just run off to Henry, "I have something to talk to you after you have got back to hotel."
"ok oppa!" Amber answers casually, but thinking that it's just kind of strange that Henry has also something to talk to her too.
"Snoopy!" Amber shouts out to Henry, who is lining up for stinky tofu.
"Hey just a sec!" Henry shouts back from the store, paying for his favourite food in taiwan. 
"What took you so long?" Henry asks Amber with his mouth stuffed with stinky tofu; Amber covers her nose and takes a step back.
"Ewwwww it stinks!"
"It tastes sooo good! Wanna try some?" Henry holds out the tofu to her.
"No it stinks!"
"Hey it tastes really good!"
"You stink too!"
"What?! Amber you have no appreciation on good food! Disgrace to tai wan! Shame on you!"
"Oh My God whatever! Just don't get too close to me and don't speak! The smell is still in your mouth and it's SO strong!" Amber pushes Henry away, who is trying to get close to Amber with his mouth wide open. "Geez! Let's get some drinks to get the smell off your mouth!" Amber drags Henry along the night market.
Since the two haven't had time to visit and stay in Taiwan to have fun for so may years, they have almost forgotten they are actually kpop stars, and just walking the night market like a young couple, normal and ordinary. Though the crowd hasn't forgotten their identities: more and more people gather around them, taking photos and some even try to ask for autographs. The managers and staffs trying to control the crowd to protect the couple, though it is going out of their control. The managers call up the couple and tell them that they should go now, the couple say goodbye to the night market.
"See you later Amb!" Henry winks at her before going on to his car, Amber's heart skips a beat.
================================================================
"Amber!" Fx manager and Henry call her at the same time, which makes Amber jump.
"Y...yes?" Amber answers uncetainly, not sure who to talk to first.
"Hyung just give me a minute!" Henry tells the manager and pulls Amber aside.
"Henry what are you--"
"What's your room number." Henry interrupts her before she finishes the sentence. "Give me your room number."
"What? Why? All of a sudden?" Amber is confused.
"I think we have something to talk about, and I'll make sure that we talk about it tonight." 
"I'm not going to hide away from you, don't worry."
"I-I don't know, I had a feeling....." Henry shrugs his shoulders.
Amber gives him an encouraging smile and places her hand on his shoulder, "Don't be silly, snoopy! We are friends! But just to make you feel better, I'm staying in 409."
"Amb, I--"
"Manager oppa is calling me, I'll have to get the room key now." Amber pats on his shoulder once more, "See you then snoopy." She runs off to the manager.
Henry stays there and stares at the back of Amber until he is called off by his manager.
================================================================
Amber follows her manager to her room silently, her manager helps her with some of her luggages after he has refused Henry's help.
"Me and Amber need to discuss on some of her schedules, take a good rest Henry xi." She has seldom heard her manager being that harsh.
The atmosphere is growing more intensed when only they are in the elevator, Amber does not dare to say a word, not that she is scared of her manager, but scared of things that are going to happen next.
"Thanks oppa for bringing my luggages." Amber thanks her manager after they have got into the hotel room, she looks at her manager, though he has no intension to leave.
"Oppa?" Amber asks quietly.
"Take a seat Amber." The manager sits down on the arm chair facing Amber, where Amber is now sitting on the side of the bed. "I have to talk to you about the filming of WGM."
Amber's heart sinks; has her manager sensed that she has developed a special feeling towards Henry? 
"Yes what is it oppa?" She gives a nervous smile.
"Amber I've been fx's manager for so many years and I see all of you my family members." The manager speaks sincerely, Amber nods in agree. "Throughout these years I've understood you guys a lot, and from the recent filming of WGM," he pauses, but Amber already knew what he is going to say. "From what I've seen and my understanding, you have fallen for Henry."
"Oppa......" Amber can't deny, she doesn't want to lie to her manager, who is almost as dear to her as her other members.
"Being your manager, I have the responsibility to remind you that you are an idol, and a member of fx, you can't fall in love, as least not for now." Amber twists her fingers nervously. "Being involved in a romantic relationship will make your career unpredictable, it could crash all the effort you made these years, and not to mention your future."
"But oppa.... I.... Because of this show...... I.... I've already........ What should I do?" Amber looks at the manager helplessly.
"Either you keep falling for him or you give him up before it's too late." The manager explains to her calmly. "Treat the show as a tv drams: you are acting as Amber Liu, and your character has fallen in love with another character called Henry Lau; the show has to end someday Amber, and when that day comes, you two have to become the Amber Liu and Henry Lau you guys were before: single and just good friends." His words pierce into Amber's heart.
"That's all I'll have to say, in the end it's up to you to decide what you're going to do. The manager gets up and leaves, Amber walks him to the door, but he stops before opening it.
"Thank about Victoria, you know what has hapeened to her." Victoria's face appears, all the heart-broken moments. "I don't want to see any of you being hurt like her anymore." The manager's voice sounds hurt. 
"Think about it yourself Amber, goodnight." The manager leaves, leaving Amber behind alone.
================================================================
"Amber? Amb? It's Henry! Open the door!" Henry knocks on the door, bringing Amber back from the memories to the reality. She sits on the side of the bed, not willing to get up and open the door. How could she even face her after what her manager has told her?
"Amber? I know you're there! Open the door please!" He keeps knocking, but Amber just wants to hide away, from him, from the show, from the cruel reality.
"Amber? You promised! You promised not to hide away from me! Amber, please!" His voice, almost begging, has moved Amber; she walks slowly to the door and opens a gap for him.
"Amber?!" Henry calls her name in surprise.
"I'm tired and we got filming tomorrow so goodnight." She says tiredly, and closes the door, only Henry pushes it and forces his way into her room.
"What happened Amber?" He asks her caringly, only she does not dare to look at him, because one more look would make her cry.
"Look at me Amb." His voice is so gentle and tempting, but she just shakes her head. Henry hugs her tightly, she tries to get away with it yet Henry's grip is too tight.
"Well then just stay here and listen to me." His voice is firm and secure. "Long story short, I've found myself developed a romantic kind of feeling towards you, and I know you have too." Her heart pounces.
"I know it would be a big decision for us to be together so I do not dare to ask anything from you. But please, Amber, please don't hide away from me no matter what."
"It's strange since we have been best friends for so many years, and I'm not sure the feeling we have developed it's because of the show or what, so I won't ask you to be with me just yet. But I just want to say that I love you, and I won't give you up, at least not now, not before I've tried everything to be with you."
Amber's eyes tear up a little, she is so conflicted.
"You can't fall in love, at least not for now." Her manager told her not to.
"I won't give you up, at least not now." Her loved one told her.
"Think about Victoria." Her deares Vic- unnie's face has come up in her mind.
"I just want to say that I love you." Her long time best friend and now her "husband" told her while holding her in his arms.
She stays in his arms for a long time, given up to think of a solution, just say therer as if there are only the two of them in the world. Finally, she pulls herself out. "You know how I feel snoopy, but I-I don't know what to do. I-I......" She had a lot of things to tell him, she wanted to tell him the story of Victoria, she wanted to tell him what her manager has told her, she wanted to tell him she loves him..... Yet all of the words die down in , she doesn't have the courage to confess all of these to him.
"It's alright Amber, I understand." He gives her the warmest smile, holding her hands as encouragement. 
"Take a rest, I'll see you tomorrow." He says so after kissing lightly on her cheeks, so fast and so light that Amber does not see this coming.
"I love you!" He says to her one more time in the snoopy way before he leaves.
Amber's cheeks burn, her mind is still in a mess, though her heart is fully occupied by that stupid snoopy.
"Stupid snoopy!" She holds the snoopy doll close to her and falls asleep.