We got married-henber couple ep 9

We got married-henber couple

201x/11/14 Home sweet home
It has been almost a month since their last meeting, both of them being very busy with all their work and don't have time to record for the show, yet they keep updating their status and photoes on their couple accounts.
And finally, in this cold winter day in Seoul, the henber couple is meeting each other!
"Oh snoopy?" Amber is running with her bag hanging over one of her shoulders, the snoopy and woodstock pattern on her knit hat swinging as she runs. "Just give me another five minutes, I'll be there soon, just around the corner, bye." She hangs up and runs even faster, murmuring "oh snoopy is waiting, let's go, let's go!"
It's been a long time since their filming of WGM, although they've met occasionally and talked to each other on the phone, the feeling is just different; they hung out like friends, they talked to each other like friends, and now, they are a couple. Amber is not really sure she can get used to this or not; everytime before filming, she has to tell herself that she should be in love with this man, but after the filming, she tells herself that this is going to end someday, so don't fall into it; her heart is being tolerated between this ridiculous situation.
She lets out a deep sign, only pretends to be breathing deeply because of the running, only she knows how sturggling she is. She looks up when she turns, and sees the snoopy smiling sheepishly at her, she waves and doesn't realize how bright her expression is.
"Thanks for waiting snoopy!" She smiles and stands beside him. Did her heartbeat go a little bit too fast?
"It's alright, you've just come back to Seoul." Henry adjusts his hat, after Amber has been poking at it when she has arrived. 
"Have you eaten?"
"Oh no I'm starving!"
"Let's go eat!"
"Yeah!"
Eating and food have been their main part in the WGM programme.
============================================================
"Oh what is this?" After their food has served, the waiter walks up to them and hands them an envelop, with blank expression and not talking at all. He leaves after Henry has taken the envelop.
"Tha....." Henry looks up wanted to say thanks, only to find that there's no one in front of him. "Where's he gone?"
"Don't know." Amber shrugs, and turns her attention to the envelop. "What's inside? Open it!"
The couple open it and read in disbelief.
============================================================
Dear Henry<3Amber,
Congratulations on your almost 3 months marriage! Our production team has a very big surprise for you, it's a gift that you don't want to miss out. However if you want to get it, you have a task to finish. Collect 50 foreigners' signs and Korean's signs before 3 o'clock, and arrives to the place that when you first met each other as husband and wife, or the gift is gone. Good luck!
WGM Production Team
============================================================
"I don't like it!" Amber slides over her chair.
"I don't like it too." Henry keeps poking at the letter and envelop, trying to find is there any other thing in it.
"If it's a gift, then they should have just given it to us, a gift is when someone gives you something for free, not to eaarn it." Amber seems to be pissed off.
"If the gift they are giving us is not worth it, I'm going to make them feel sorry about it. PD-nim, watch it!" Henry points into the camera (director) and gives them a distasteful look. "Come on let's go Amber! We don't have much time yet." Henry offers her a hand and pulls her up.
Countdown: 3.5hrs
============================================================
"Getting korean people to sign it's easy, there are koreans everywhere." Amber grumbles looking at the few signs they have got from the staff and customers in the restaurant, it's really hard to get 50 foreigners to sign.
"We could go to some tourist attractions, there would be more foreigners." Henry suggests.
"Good idea! When did you become so smart snoopy?"
"I'm always THAT smart!"
"Lies lies...."
The couple keep teasing each other on their way, seems to be gorgetting all their troubles behind, living in their own world, a world of two.
They have arrived at the Seoul's tower, where many of the dramas film there.
"Oh snoopy you are right! There are many tours here!" Amber exclaims, although it's a normal working day in Seoul, there are many people walking down the street.
"Told ya I'm smart!" Henry is so proud of himself. "Let's go!"

"Ni hao!" They approach the chinese tour first after they have heard the familiar mandarin. Some of the tourists recognize them and start to scream.
"Hello, we are ummm henber couple, and we need you guys to help us on about something." Henry continues to use his "fluent" chinese, while Amber does a little help whenver Henry spills out an English vocabulary.
"We have a task, and we have to collect signs from different people, so could you guys please help us to sign, to support us? please?" The couple do their cutest expressions, which many of the tourists laugh, and to those who know the couple, that's just too much for them to handle. The very kind tourists of course are willing to help the cutie couple in front of them, and they start to pass the book around.
"How long have you guys been married?" Amiddle-aged housewife asks when she is signing.
"About 3 months." They answer.
"How long have you guys been in relationship?" She continues to ask. "You guys are still so young!"
The couple is laughing awkwardly, both ears go red, not sure how to answer.
"Do I tell her that all of these are fake?" Amber thinks sarcastically. "That all of these would end someday, some point, unexpectedly?"
"We are friends." Henry tries to cool down himself. " Only friends, JUST friends, Henry Lau."

They stay quiet, laughing dryly; the woman smiles at the shy couple in front of her, yet she doesn't know the couple is feeling uncomfortable about this.
"Thank you!" Finally the tourists have helped them, and taken group photos, the couple thanks them and moves on to find more people.
"Oh my god, that was awkward." Henry is fanning himself, trying to make the atmosphere better.
"Yeah well, but we've got a lot of signs!" Amber is still deep in her thought, but she knows she is an artist, she has to be perfect in front of the screen.
"Let's go find some more!" Henry smiles warmly to her, but after seeing the shades in her eyes, Henry knows something is troubling her. "Or do you want to get a drink first? I'm a little bit tired."
"No I'm alright, let's......." Before she could finish her sentence, Henry drags her across to a shopping mall.
"Let's get a drink, there are also more people in the mall, we could just ask them after we have rested." Henry smiles bigger to Amber, which Amber laughs because of his sly look.
"Thank you snoopy." Amber whispers softly into Henry's ear when he walks pass, the camera only takes them holding each others' hands, walking into the cafe just like real couple.
============================================================
"Come on hurry we are going to be late!" Amber runs right after the second they have got off from the bus. "It's only 2 minutes left!"
They are running down the street as if someone is hunting down them, they lock eyes with each other and take each others' hands again, running together towards the entrance of the theatre where they have first met each other as wife/husband.
Memories keep coming back as they pass through the building, Henry remembers how nervous and unwilling her was when he knew he needed to get married; yet how he was relieved when he knew that Amber was going to be his wife, not some random girl, it's someone he knew. He reflected on the 3 months of relationship, has anything been changed between them? No, Henry doesn't think that anything is going wrong between them, yet there should be something, something that makes them more than friends. Afterall, they are JUST friends, and Henry suddenly feels a bit painful about this fact.
"I should've worked harder." He thinks to himself, and decides to be a better husband.
The dash into the performing hall and collapse on the floor, when the alarm set off right at the moment they fall together.
"Congratulations!" It's the MC they have met on the first day. "You guys made it on time! May I have a look at the sign book please?"
Henry hands her the book while still breathing hard, arm bearly holds up because of the exhaustion.
"Wow I'm really impressed!" The MC exclaims, clapping. "Looks like you guys work really well together!"
The couple look at each other and smile, nothing needed to be said.
"So as promised, here's our prize for you." The MC walks to the backstage and takes out a small box.
"Is it engage ring?" Henry asks, trying to shake the box.
"Wow diamond ring!" Amber's face glows.
"Let's open it!" The couple take off the wrapping violently.
They open it, and there's only a note inside.
"What? Oh come on!" Henry complains.
"Another task? I'm so tired already!" Amber is disappointed about the note.
It says "go claim your prize in this hall!"
The MC smiles gently, "here's a hint for you, the thing you are looking for is under a seat." She pauses, smiles deeper as she sees the couple start to run to the seats at the back. "Well the seat number is a special number for you so don't just guess it."
"What number? A date?" Henry asks, he is not good at doing these things.
"Oh my god I know!" Amber exclaims after sitting down thinking for a moment. "The day we first met, it's 24th!"
Henry runs to the seat 24 immediately. "No there's nothing!" He shouts, sounding disappointed.
"What? No way!" The couple look at the MC helplessly.
"Close, very close, you are on the right track!" The MC only smiles.
"Oh yeah August, we met in August, so it's 24+8, 32!" Amber figures it out again.
Together they search under the seat, and find a blue box just like the one before; they shake it and find there's some "cling, cling" sound. They open it violently again, and find there's a set of keys.
"Congratulations!" The MC smiles. "Now it's time to start a new page of your relationship, do you guys want to own a house, just the two of you, together?"
The faces look blank, not sure about what's coming to them.
"If you do, get on the car and to see your new home."