We got married Henber couple ep30

We got married-henber couple

It is the backstage of a music show, Henry is sitting alone in a dressing room, he keeps peeking out from the door. Then footsteps and the noises of people talking come from the far end of the corridor, Henry immediately smiles and finds a place to hide.
"Wow welcome back Amber!" Henry jumps out from a corner and opens his arms, rushing over to Amber who just walked in the door. She is shocked for a second, then runs into Henry with arms open happily.
"You scared me snoopy!" Amber says happily, she has forgotten the tiredness from performing on stage. "What are you doing here? And what's wrong with your funny look?"
Amber laughs at Henry's look: he's in t-shirt and hawaiian shots, with the flower necklace and a funny sun-glasses on his face. Henry dances around her and says, "take a guess!"
"I don't know... whoa wow you're too chessy snoopy!" Amber laughs as Henry puts a flower necklace on her, but she dances with him thte next moment.
"Wait Henry....." Amber stops and grabs Henry's hands, eyes gleaming with excitment.
"Yeah...?" Henry raises an eyebrow, waiting for Amber to tell him the answer.
"Am I.... Are we.... We're not going to Hawaii are we?" Amber asks with uncertainty, though her lips are already curving upwards.
"Bingo!!!" Henry throws the flower necklace up in the air, which Amber follows him, and the couple hug each other and dance in circles.
"We are going to HAWAII!!!!!!!" They both shout out loud.


Amber arrives the airport with sunglasses and suitcase, despite it's really early in the morning, she is still energetic and even humming a tune.
"Where is stupid snoopy?" She says to herself cheerfully. She walks to the check-in desks area and immediately spots her husband.
"Oh my god this is so embarassing!" Amber's smile froze and she turns around and leaves, with a snoopy chasing after her.
"Hey Amber!" Henry shouts, attracting attention from all the people around. Henry is now in the outfit more or less the same as he was in the last time they met: the bright colour Hawaiian shorts,flower necklace and the clown-like sun-glasses.
"I'm NOT Amber!" She keeps shaking her head even though she has been caught by Henry.
"Oh my god what's your problem?" She takes off the flower necklace and throws it on the ground. "Come on you're a kpop star! Where's your fashion sense?"
"Hey! That's my flower!!!!" Henry complains and picks up the necklace like it's a treasure.
"Geez! Come on just get yourself change already snoopy!" Amber stares at him with annoyance, "Get change or you're not getting on this flight!" Amber points to the bathroom.
"You don't like it...... ok......" Henry does his "sad-puppy" look and grabs his suitcase, walking slowly to the bathroom.
"Argghhhh! Fine y-you can dress like this once we are in Hawaii!" Amber compromises finally, with her face blushing a little. Seriously Henry looks really cute with that puppy face.
"Really? Yay!!!!" Henry smiles and jumps, his steps are lighter than before. 
Henry comes back taking off his ridiculous outfit quickly, he grabs Amber's hand and together they go to the counter to do their check-ins. They laugh at each others' passport photos and make fun of each other.
The staff laughs and says, "you guys are exactly like married couples, I really wish you guys are dating for real."
The couple look at each other and laugh, thinking, "well, we ARE real."
"So here's your gate, and this is the time for boarding, please be there on time and enjoy your flight." The staff winks and says, "Mr and Mrs Lau."
"Thank you." The couple says politely and they happily race each other to the gate.
"I'm going to be the first person to step on Hawaii!" Henry announces stupidly.
"No I am faster!" Amber strikes back.
"That was before, I am fast now, very fast!"
"Still I am faster!"
"No I AM!!!"
Then the stupid couple run so fast that their camera men cannot keep up with their paces, and so they lost the couple. When they meet again, it's the couple panting and sitting on the chairs in front of the gate; they look so tired that they are not bothered to say a word or move a finger.


"Hi this is the Henber-ger couple! Yay!" The couple is video-ing themselves with self-camera. "So we are going to HAWAII!!!"
"yay!!!!" Henry makes some weird noises next to Amber. "Our honey moon!!!" He says it softly to Amber and to the camera. Amber glares at him and hits on his arm.
"So look at our seats..... We have... Wow! Thank you WGM production team, they ordered a cake for us!" A beautifully decorated cake is put on top of the small table in front. Henry uses a fork to cut out a small piece and feeds it to Amber.
"Wow hmmmm! It's good!" Amber holds her thumb up after tasting the cake, and the hamster next to her is nibbling on the food happily and ignores the camera completely.
"Hey!" Amber realizes her husband is not here with her anymore, she hits on her again and drags him back in.
"Some something snoopy!"
"Errr... umm..." Henry swallows the food in his mouth and smiles cutely. "Really thank you everyone for supporting us for... well almost a year now I think...." He turns to Amber and she nods lightly. "We had many fun times together, these are all great memories, and thank you for our honeymoon package! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii for vacation!"
"Yea thank you production team!" Amber adds on.
"And lastly, thank you Amber, I love you!" Henry turns and kisses Amber on the cheek, so fast that Amber doesn't even know how to react.
"Bye!!!" Henry waves, then he realizes Amber is froze by his side, he pokes her, "say bye Amber!"
"Bye!!" Together the couple say bye and turn off the camera. 
The plane takes off, the couple are sleeping peacefully with blankets on top of them. No one knows but they are holding their hands underneath.