100 subscribers!!!! Thanks for all of ur support!!!

We got married-henber couple

Side story of WGM~ NOT a part of the main plot!


The main door of the church opens, everyone turns over to see the bride coming in, and that they have missed the sly smile on the groom's face. His hair is dyed back to his original black colour, and no make up at all on his face, which his small eyes shimer with happiness. He is tall, white and slim, which makes him look good in silver/white tuxedo; and not to mention, he is famous.
The groom standing in the church is Henry Lau, the famous soloist or also known as a member of Super Junior M; and that he has got all the frames these days for announcing his sudden marriage. He tells the public just two weeks ago, that he, Henry Lau, is going to get married in Korea, at 35 years old. It is unusual to see k-pop star to get married at such a young age, it is the golden time of their career; it is even more rare that his fiancee is the famous Amber Liu of the girl group Fx.
Lights shine from the outside when the door is opened, the bride is walking in slowly with her father holding her hand, together they walk slowly on the red carpet with the wedding march playing in the background. Camera lights go crazy when Amber walks in, she is wearing a dress which is very different from her usual image. As much as Amber dislikes those crazy flashing lights, she keeps walking and smiles, because she knows that someone is waiting for her in the front. She wants their wedding to be perfect, because she knows he deserves it, that this person is the love of her life. He is also the reason why she has taken so much troubles to wear such a long dress today that she wouldn't normally do; he has offered her to wear pants like normal, but she refused; because she wants him to know how special he is, that he has the power to change her, remake her, that she is willing to let him overpower her.
Henry only sees Amber in his eyes, all the other guests and those distracting camera lights are as though not exist, that she is the one that matters to him in the world. She walks slowly towards him, with every step she takes, he recalls bits and pieces of memories, that things they have gone through together: from strangers to frieds, from friends to best friends, from best friends to fake couple, from fake couple to real couple, and now, they are going to change from couple to lawful husband and wife. 
When she has finally made it from walking a long way in high heels to the front, she keeps stare at the man waiting for her in the front, he has always been the one waiting for her, leading her, he is her direction that she has always followed. When her dad kisses her on her forehead and hands her over to the snoopy looking man, she has a sudden urge to cry, she feels her tears forming in her eyes, but she holds it, she is always that tough tom boy even if she is getting married today.
Through the wedding veil, Henry could perfectly sense that this little woman wants to cry. Despite her tom bay image and outfit, she is very girly on the inside. Just like him, she has left home in her early age to realize her dream, being separated from her family for a long time, he understands perfectly how that feel, and on such a special day, it is even more touching and easier for one to break down, he couldn't blame her. He leans in close to her and wispers in her ears, "You know you could cry now Josephine." And by that, she hits him in the arm, naturally.
The ceremony starts, but Amber cannot concentrate on what is really going on. She keeps looking back from time to time, and glances at her family and her band members. She isn't sure what she is looking for, but she just couldn't help it; and when she sees the smiles and expressions that they give, she realizes that she wants them to be happy about her, she wants to know that they are happy for her. She looks back and stares at the man standing next to her, he is very concentrate on the stage and his look is serious, she knows by heart that this is the man she can live her life with. Feeling her gaze, the man turns and looks at her as if to ask what's wrong? She shakes her head and smiles, the man slips his hand into hers and gently squeezes it, giving her a confident smile and mouths trust me. She looks at the front and hasn't look back anymore.
It's time for the couple to make their vows, the pastor goes up on the stage and tells them to follow him.
I, Henry Lau Xian Hua, take you, Amber Josephine Liu Yi Yun, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward,
He remembers the day he has confessed to her, after the filming of We got married, that he has determined she is the only one he is going to marry; no matter what is going to come in their way. He knows her fear, he knows that she fears they won't be together forever because they are celebrities, and that he fears that too. But he holds on to her, they hold on to each other.
for better, for worse,
Memories flunsh back, that he remembers when they were trainees they complains SM together; hat when he was being antied by only 13, she was there by his side; that when he got into SJM she was really happy for her; that when he debuted as a solo singer she has helped her within all her power; that she has shared moments of failure and success, saddness and happiness with him, all along.
for richer, for poorer,
When Lee Soo Man discovered their relationship, there were about 6 months he did not take in any job, all of his schedule has either been delayed or canceled, he had no income at all. He has not thought of giving up on her, not even once, he would do everything, anything just to protect their relationship. He would give up on his dream of being an artist, because she is his dream.
in sickness and in health,
When he got the news from Victoria that Ambe got into the hospital after their performance in New York, he got freaked out, his heart nearly stopped and his world kept spinning around. The next thing he knew was that he has got on a plane to NY to see her, he had left all his work, he didn't care about Lee Soo Man discovering their relationship, he just wanted to know she is ok. Her ankle was broken again, from dancing too much, but she is alive. But she was not ok, dancing was her dream and she started giving up on herself. He hugged her and told her "I don't care, as long as you are alive, I'm not going to give you up. If you can't dance, I'll dance for you; if you can't walk, I'll carry you around; if you have to get on a wheel chair, I'll push you around. At least you still have ME." 
until death do us part.

To know that you are alive, to hold you in my arms, that's the only thing I pray to the lord everyday.

I, Amber Josephine Liu Yi Yun, take you, Henry Lau Xian Hua, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward,
She realized her feelings toward him during the filming of We got married, but she got scared by a lot of things. She loved him, but she feared that as much as they loved each other, they could not be with each other, so it would be better off to just give up. But she couldn't, she went insane when she heard that Henry fainted from practicing non-stop just for her. She ran to the hospital, begging the doctors to save him and shouted crazy stuff like "please take my life if that could save him". They have suffered enough and she couldn't bear to lose him anymore.
for better, for worse,
Snoopy was the one always by her side, listening to her complains and troubles, cheering for her when she is on stage. She wouldn't have gone this far without him, she wouldn't have got all the frames and success without him, she wouldn't have survive without him.
for richer, for poorer,
She knew that someday, sooner or later, that Lee Soo Man would discover them dating; but when the day came, she was still unprepared. She was forced to "pair up" with another idol, and Henry was suspended from his work. He did not get any income, at all, and everyday he only eats rice, plain rice. He got very skinny but everytime she sees him, he looks happy. Yet she couldn't take it any longer, she couldn't ler him to suffer and decided to end their relationship, but he wouldn't give up just like this. "If there's one reason that I'm going to leave you, it would be you no longer love me Amb." He told her seriously. "Look into my eyes and tell me you don't love me, and I would leave you right away." She couldn't, and gradually her sentence broke into sobs, she fell back in his arms, she loves him and don't want to leave him.
Together they walked up to Lee Soo Man's office, holdling hands together.
in sickness and in health,
She broke down from the fact that her ankle has failed her once again, all along, dancing has been her dream and that when she was finally having a taste of success, her ankle pulled her down again. The doctor had told her, that even with the surgery, she had only 60% successful rate. She locked herself in her room, not seeing or talking to anyone, she was giving up. But then he came, just like sun finally comes out after a storm, leading her out of this helpless state. He told her that "I love you, no matter what; if you cannot be a singer anymore, than be my wife; let me be your new dream and I would never fail you, I promised." For the first time, she smiled, knowing that even she might not be able to walk again, he would always be there, on her side, holding her.
until death do us part.
I cannot afford to lose you, without you, I am nothing. So here I am, giving the rest of life to you.

The second Amber has finished her vow, the pastor smiles and announces "I now announce you man and wife." He turns to Henry and nods, "You may kiss the bride."
Henry turns to face Amber, they smile to each other, the cameras are flashing again. He reaches out his hands, and finds out that his hands keep shaking because of excitment, that this woman is finally his wife. He undoes the veil and looks at his bride, her tears are trickling down but she is still smiling, he holds her close and wipes her tears away. He leans over and place a kiss on her forehead, then whispers "I love you" before kissing her on her lips. The couple laugh because of the awkwardness of kissing in the public, but the laugh melt into a kiss again, "You're mine now" the same thought occurs in both of their minds.
As they parted, they look at each other in the eyes, and that they could only see each other in the eyes.

"My world is not complete without you." Thought Amber.
"You are my world" Thought Henry.

 


I see the questions in your eyes
I know what's weighing on your mind
You can be sure I know my part

'Cause I'll stand beside you through the years
You'll only cry those happy tears
And though I make mistakes I'll never break your heart

And I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies
I'll be there
I swear like a shadow that's by your side
I'll be there

For better or worse till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
And I swear

("I swear" by All4one)