We got married-henber couple ep 2: Concert in the dark part II

We got married-henber couple

201x/08/24  Time: 2330  Venue: Seoul xxxxxx art center
It is the entrance door of the concert hall, Henry brushes his hair nervously using his hand as a comb, looking at the reflection from the metal handle of the door.
He sighs lightly and pushes the door to walk in. The hall is dark and quiet, with only two spotlights shining on the stage center. Henry walks down the stairs to the stage, wondering where will his wife be.
But there is no one. Henry begins to look for signs like another envelope to tell him what should he do now, and when he turns around again facing the stage, he sees a smiling woman with an envelope similar to the one he got earlier.
He walks up and says "Ayonhaseyo! I am henry. Nice to meet you." The woman smiles back and says "Here it's your mission today, Henry xi."
Henry opens the envelope, and it says

====================================================
"To henry,
Please put on an unique show for your wife tonight as a gift of your first day to get married.
From WGM Production Team"

====================================================
Henry feels a little bit relieved surprisingly, to him, performing is something he feels more comfortable with. He has decided almost instantly to play his violin to his wife, he is sure that he can handle this.
"So how is it Henry xi?" Asks the MC, now getting something out from her pocket.
"Yeah umm sure, I guess I can do this. I am going to play violin for her." Answers Henry confidently.
"Great!" The MC smiles, "but we are going to blind fold you."

"What? W-why?" Henry now freezes.
The MC claps her hands, some strong, body-guard-looking guys come out and take over Henry; where the MC takes out a snoopy blind-fold and put it onto Henry.
Then they leave the stage, leaving the poor "blind" Henry sitting alone on the stage, with only his precious violin in his hands; he plays a sad song which sound more loney.
=================================================
Amber walks alone on the street, feeling a little bit awkward about her outfit, with dress and heels.
"Luckily it's late now and no one would notice about me." She murmurs to herself.
It is only a 5 minutes walk from the waiting room to the art center. As soon as Amber reaches the entrance of the concert hall, she stops and takes a deep breathe before going in. She pushes the door slowly, as if the door weights a ton and she can not move it.
She gets in, but she does not see her husband, there are curtains separating the room. On her right there is a desk, sitting a smiling woman with a mic, looks like she is the MC.
"Ayonhaseyo! Hello I am F(x)'s Amber." She bows while saying hello.
To her surprise, the woman didn't bow back to her, she raises the mic and announces in a cheerful tone, "Let's welcome the wife!"
There are clapping sound playing, and Amber suddenly feels blank, she does not know how to react. Before she could say or do anything, the woman walk up to her with a blind-fold, she says "please put it on before enjoying the show."
"W-what? What show? Why do I have to put it on?" Amber looks at the blind-fold in her hand and don't know should she put it on or should she just turn back and walk away.
Amber swallows, and finally put it on. She could hear her heart drumming.
"This way please Amber xi" She hears the MC whispering next to her, and a gentle tug on her wrist, guiding her to somewhere.
It seems like a long walk and a scary one to Amber, as she shouts "Oh! Oh! Oh my god! Wait!" all the time she walks. But actually she is only getting around a corner and walks down the stairs. Now the MC puts her down to a seat in the front row facing the stage center.
And on the stage, under the spotlight is Henry with his violin, though Amber cannot see.
"Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated and enjoy the show. Let the show BEGINS!" The MC announces and after that the sound of violin echoes the hall.
It is the butterfly lovers concerto, performed beautifully by the genius musician Henry lau.
===========================================
Studio Interview
Q: Why did you choose to play that song?
Henry: Well as this song is a very beautiful song first of all. The song comes from a Chinese love story, and I would like to tell my wife that I will give all my love to her just like the man in that story.
===========================================
Amber begins to laugh when she hears the violin, the music is perfect and all, but she guesses she knows who is the violin player.
"Oh boy Let's hope I'm wrong." Amber murmurs.
As Henry plays along, Amber no longer laughs, she is totally attracted into the melody Henry is playing, as if, the violin is not just made up of notes but it is telling a love story.
The melody reminds Amber of the Chinese story of butterfly lovers that Victoria told her once; that how a boy and a girl is in love with each other, but separated by their parents, at last they choose to die together to protect their love. At the end, the become butterflies and live forever with each other. Amber can actually "feels" the passionate and love that Henry is putting into the music, and that it's really touching.
==========================================
Studio Interview
Q: how did it feel when you were listening to the violin?
Amber: Amm hahaha.... It was really really touching, the music is really nice. I can feel what Henry is trying to tell me.
Q: So you knew Henry is your husband?
Amber: Yes umm I have listened to him playing violin before, and yeah he is the only artist I know who can play violin this well. No offense hahaha
==========================================
Amber claps instantly after the last note Henry plays, and the lights of the hall turns off.
"To our newly wed couple, please take off your blind-fold on three..."
Both Henry and Amber put their hands on their blind-folds nervously.
"Two......"
Henry bites his lips a little while Amber made a silly laugh.
"And one!" The lights of the hall turn on, The couple takes the blind-folds off.
Amber's face goes red from embarrassment or maybe she is just shy.
But Henry, well he is like a statue with a open mouth standing still on the stage, seems to be totally shocked to see Amber.
==========================================
Studio Interview
Q: Were you surprised to see Amber?
Henry: Wow yes, I have never thought of Amber being my wife. She is my best friends and she is more like my sister so yeah.... I was pretty shocked by that. I mean, come on you are like getting married with your best friend
==========================================
"Oh hi yeah...." Henry walks down from stage and sits besides Amber.
"Hello Henry...oppa"Amber says.
"Why call me oppa all of a sudden? You don't normally call me oppa!" Henry laughs.
"What? You are older than me! It's there anything wrong about calling you oppa?"
"No it's fine."Henry puts up his hands and makes a "I-surrender" look. "So....you are wearing a dress today." Henry teases.
"Oh shut up already!" Amber pretends to be angry. "Do I look weird?" But she asks just a second later.
"No, no it's fine. It's like a new side of Amber."Henry says sincerely. "You should wear that more often."
"Nah, it's too troubled to wear dresses and these" Amber points at her heels.
"Does it hurt?" Henry looks a little bit concern.
"No it's fine, just hard to walk. I don't know why SNSD onni and vic-omma can dance with these heels."
Both of them laugh and then there's the awkward silence.
"So....." Henry is the first to break the ice. "You regret to go on this show? I mean you are marrying....me"
"What is it? Are you telling me you want to quit now?" Amber strikes back.
"No I'm cool, just want to.... ah never mind." Henry loses again.
"So yeah I guess we are married now." Amber stands up and says cheerfully.
"Yeah nice being with you." Henry stands too, and the two have an American-style hug.


Behind the scenes
"Ok cut!!" The director announces.
Henry and Amber both stand up immediately and bow to the director saying "Thank you" loudly.
Henry and Amber move out from the hall, so they won't disturb the staff from cleaning.
"Liu Xian Hua!" Amber shouts out Henry's Chinese name.
"What is it, Liu Yi Yun?" Henry strikes back.
"Why didn't you tell me before? Why didn't you tell me you were going onto this programme?"
"We'll you didn't tell me either!" Henry stops packing up his violin, and turns around to look at Amber.
"It's because I couldn't find you! I tried to text and call you but you were not replying!" Amber says it angrily. How could her so called "best friend" not telling her about he's getting married!
"My manager took my phone, and I was grounded in the dorm for two days." Says Henry tiredly. During those two days he was living like a cave man, no laptop, no phone, no newspaper and no tv.
"Oh sorry bro." Ambers feels sorry for him now, at least she has a little bit freedom.
"Yeah it's alright." Henry returns with a smile, "and I'm not your bro anymore, I'm your HUSBAND".
Awkwar silence.............
"So...." Henry puts his LA red cap on and says, "how do you feel about getting married with ME," he pauses, "to be honest" he sound so serious.
"Ummm... I'm kinda shocked but I guess I'm relieved too. It's snoopy I'm getting married to so it's not other stranger." Amber answers it truthfully. It is indeed the truth, although Amber has thought of other possible choices, she somehow feels.... Safe to be with Henry.
"So... How are you going to go back?" Henry asks.
"My manager oppa is picking me up." Amber stretches and yawns. "What about you?"
"Me? I'm taking a taxi." Henry says it with an envy look.
"Come with me, I think oppa wouldn't mind giving you a drive." Amber offers after seeing the sleepy eyes of Henry.
"Really? That's cool!" Henry is too exhausted to say no.
Ambers smiles and slips her hand in her pocket, then she suddenly remembers her teammates' requests.
"Henry we should take pictures." Amber takes out her phone.
"Yea sure." Henry does a pose.
Amber hits on his arm, "We are taking the picture together! We would I want to take a picture of you alone?"
"Hey I'm your HUSBAND now, you should keep me as your phone's wallpaper."
Amber rolls her eyes and says "yeah right."
The two little 'kids' take loads of picture of themselves with some hilarious poses until Amber manager comes over to remind them they are actually adults now.
"Ayonhaseyo hyung!" Henry gives a hug to the fx manager.
"Oppa do you mind driving Henry home first?" Amber asks, with Henry standing next to her mouthing "please~" to the manager.
"Yea come on in." The generous manager offers.
"Yeah thank you hyung!" Henry runs over to the car like a kid, while Amber immediately runs after him shouting "no that's my seat now get your off!".
"Pabo (idiot") couple" The manager thinks to himself while trotting over to the driver'seat.