We got married Henber couple ep28

We got married-henber couple

We  got married Henber couple ep28 201x/4/18

"Wow!" The couple walks into the dressing room full of white dresses and suits, they are both amazed and exclaimed together.
The editor lady smiles at their cute reactions, and turns, "these are the normal wedding outfits, but there are more, please follow me."
The couple look at each other and make a face, thinking that how complicated it is to get a wedding sorted.
"Please take a seat here, my collegues are getting the outfits and accessories here." The couple are led into another room, but this looks like a big dressing room with racks of clothes in front, and hair making/make up tables on the other end as well. "Our team really like your idea of having a 'different' wedding theme, and since both of you have been into the army...."
The couple shiver at the word "army" and give out bitter smiles, well those hardships and memories come back into their minds as the editor mentioned it.
The editor smiles, she has watched them on tv for few episodes, and she does know how hard it must have been. "We think a war-themed wedding would be interesting."
"A war-themed?" Amber asks with her eyes opened widely.
"The first setting is the 'now or never' kind of setting, that you are a couple during war time, and you know nothing but to live everyday like it's the last day as you don't know are you going to die tomorrow. You have to demonstrate the desperate and passionate kind of love." The editor explains fluently, the couple are nodding and trying to imagine how it is going to be. "The second set is that you two are spies, supposed to be enemies yet you two fall in love with each other."
"Like Mr and Mrs Smith" Henry suggests excitedly.
"Yes a bit like this. But more importantly to show how love can conquer the opposition of identities." The editor keeps on explaining while ignoring the over-excited Henry.
"The last set is a bit sad, but we want to show how love is greater than everything, including death." This caught the attention of the couple as they are not sitting quietly and listening attentively to the editor. "You guys try to run away from the battlefield, yet Henry got shot and died......"
Henry pretends to be shot by a gun and covers his chest, Amber laughs and pinches him, telling him to keep on listening to the editor.
"Nothing can separate love, not even death." The lady concludes with a professional smile. "Is there any question?"
The couple shake their heads, there's a lot to take in obviously, especially Amber who does not have lots of experiences in taking photoshoots for magazines.
"Now off we go to the take the first set."


Henry walks out of the changing room with a grey top and a pair of black trousers; the top is being cut and torn, showing off his abs. He sits down in front of the desk waiting for make up and hair dressing. 
"Where is Amber? Why is she taking that long?" Henry asks impatiently while the cody is putting on smokey eye shadows on him, he now looks like something between a rock star and a homeless guy. 
Then just as the cody is curling his hair, he sees a reflection from the mirror in front, he has to surpress his urge to turn around.
"Wow! This is you Amber?" Henry is laughing like an idiot as Amber approaches to him with her hands covering her face.
"Nononono take your hands off, let me take a look." Henry grabs her wrist, trying to pull down her hands, though he has to keep straight to look in front. 
Amber takes her hands off: her make up is more girly than usual, matching Henry's make up; she is wearing a greyish knitted tunic only, showing off her beautiful legs which are usually hidden.
Henry only stares at the reflection in the mirror with his mouth open, and he is really looking forward to the photo shooting.
"Alright good nice!" The flashes in the studio have not stopped, and the two models are continuely changing their poses. "Alright closer Amber..... No, more....." The photographer are always requiring the couple to get closer to each other.
"Amber xi please sit on Henry xi's lap." The photographer finally puts down his camera for the first time, pointing to a spot on the ground to the couple.
"S-sorry?" Amber stands up and lets go of Henry's hand which she has been holding for the photoshooting.
"Well you heard me, sit on Henry xi and look at each other in the eyes with determination, then we are done for the first set." The photographer tries to remain his professional look, trying hard not to laugh because of the cuteness of the couple.
"O....ok......" Amber moves awkwardly to the place, she sits down so carefully that people think they are watching Amber in slow motion.
"Am...am I heavy?" Amber asks after she has sat down, she doesn't dare to sit comfortably on Henry.
"..........." Henry remains silent, he thinks for a moment then look up to her seriously and says, "The weight of my word is sitting on me now, what do you think?" He pauses, "You are my word."
"........................" Flashes everywhere.
"Oh god snoopy why are you so cheesy!" Amber face-palms herself, can't lift her head up because of embarrassment.
"Ok done! Henry xi and Amber xi please change for the next set!" The photographer smiles satisfiedly.
"Wow that was fast! But we didn't pose that much!" Henry asks while standing up.
"You guys didn't know how close you two were when talking, I guess that's what real couples are like, you guys are just so natural." The photographer smirks, seeing the couple blushing and hurrrying to the changing room.


Henry comes out of the changing room first for this time, he is wearing the normal black suit, but with a gun; kind of like what he had in one of the super show video. He waits in front of the changing room and hears Amber groaning and screaming from time to time.
"No!!!!!"
"Wait wait wait I'm not wearing this unnie!"
"Is this even a dress? It looks like a piece of torn cloth to me!"
Meanwhile Amber is trying her very best to refuse to wear the prepared clothes for her.
"Amber xi if you are not wearing this, I have even more ier clothes for you." Finally Amber wears the dress obediently by the cody's threatening.
Henry is laughing hard, he is so looking forward to seeing her.
Finally the door opens, Amber's head pokes from inside, and to Henry's surprise, her hair seems to be longer.
"Your hair......?" he asks, walking closer to her.
Amber plays with her hair a bit and laughs nervously, she is still holding onto the door, not ready to come out.
"Come out Amb!" Henry tries to pull her out, but Amber is holding onto it so tightly.
"Ouch!" Henry pretends to be hurt by the door, and immedaitely Amber lets go and checks on Henry.
"You ok?"
"Got'cha!" Henry grips Amber's wrist before she can hide herself again. He takes a step back scanning her from head to toe and back again, the smile widening as he sees the girl in front.
"Wow!" He lets out the "henry-style wow".
The black lace mini dress wraps perfectly on her, and the heels make her legs look longer and her figure more pretty; the cody has extended her pair and curled just a little, touching a bit below her shoulder. (basically the one she wears for Ailee, minus the cap and plus longer hair haha)
"What?" Amber is so embarrassed as all the people are looking at her.
"Because you are beautiful." Henry storkes her hair and says it to her firmly, he pulls the stunned llama to the set after the photographer has called on to them.

"Alright Amber xi please pull Henry xi's tie, like this..... yea good!" The photographer is instructing them to do the last set of photos. "Ok ier facial expresssion and body language, you are seducing him."
"Wh-what?" Amber is startled after hearing this, that's something she can't do. Though on the other hand Henry is smirking and even blows a whistle.
"Come on Amber is work! You know, W-O-R-K!" Henry is still smirking.
"F-fine I know! Shut up and don't laugh snoopy." Amber's face becomes so red. She quiets down and deeep breathes for few times, avoid looking at anyone (especially the snoopy in front), then she looks up again.
Henry freezes at the moment Amber looks up, this is the face that he has never seen, and he the face that he doesn't want anyone else to see. Without thinking, Henry wraps his arms around her, drawing her closer; he lowers his head a bit and before he knows, their faces are only inces away, he can few her breathe on him.
He wants to kiss her, but the brain takes over at the last minute and he stops, letting go of her and smiles awkwardly at the photographer, "is that ok?"
"Yep very good I think we can move on to the last set now." The photographer says so, though it's a shame Henry didn't kiss Amber or else it would be a very beautiful moment to capture.


Interview
Q: Were you trying to kiss Amber?
H: .................... (Pretends not knowing and looks away)
Q: (asks again)
H: (takes off his cap and coveres it with his face) Please don't ask me I don't know!!!!!

Q: What were you thinking when Henry got close to you suddenly?
A: (feezes)................ Honestly I don't really remember, it's like my brain gone blank and not functioning........
Q: Will you let him kiss you?
A: .............. (freezes again) I...I...uh...I have not thought about it.......I-uh-......don't know.......


Ok things changed........ Well I didn't expect Henry going to WGM right now so this story is going to end earlier.........
I just don't want to clash with the WGM........ I'll try to finish it before it broarcasts........
Thank you all for your support and i'll not give up this ship and story!
Sorry again for not updating for so long Im really sorry!!! >~<