We got married-henber couple ep 18

We got married-henber couple

Our honey moon (or previous name: Amber is my manager part 3)

Walking along the hall way, Amber has all been protected by Henry; she feels suffocated, an unusual storm rising in her heaert. If there are not that many cameras around them, she might just push Henry and runs away from all the people. That's also the dark side of being an artist: no matter how uncomfortable you are now, people only expect to see the best from you. Thinking about this she turns to her side to look for Henry, she doesn't know why but she does this naturally as she is trying to look for some comfort. Just as she turns, as if Henry can read her mind, he gives her a reassuring smile; she feels secured but she could also feel the heat getting onto her cheeks and her heart beating faster again. She wants to scream so bad, but what she doesn't know is that, Henry is just equally under "panic" like her.
They walk together hurriedly in silence, with Henry's arm wrapping around her shoulders, pretending they are in a hurry. Suppressing their inner feelings, put on a big smile and walk out to greet their fans. The airport is so crowded, but not once Henry's arm leave holding onto Amber, nor Amber trying to break free from Henry. They stay together like that until they got onto the car.

====================================================
Interview
Q: Looks like Henry has become your manager.
Amber: (awkward laugh) Yea I've been taken care by Henry oppa haha Guess I'm a very fail manager. (Turns serious) But at the same time I'm quite thankful that he stays beside me and takes care of me, it feels really warm that someone is doing this for me. 
====================================================

Basically, Amber is right, if she is Henry's manager, she would be fired.
Although she is a Taiwanese, her chinese is still not that great because of living in LA for years; the staffs are all talking too fast that she could barely understand, she wanted to take notes of what they are saying but gives up after two sentences. Looking at henry besides her, she is sure that he does not understand either, she smiles thinking that she is not alone. So she leaves all the works to the crew in TaiWan, she stays around Henry, chilling and talking.
"Henry, recording in 5 minutes!" A staff reminds the couple as they are singing and playing guitar together at the backstage.
"Got it! On my way!" Henry gets up and replies. 
"Fighting snoopy!" Amber cheers for him, she also gets up to view his recording of the show.
"Wait for the show over, and we are going out to the night market to get some food and fun!" Henry smiles and runs quickly into the studio for the recording.
"FOOD!" Amber can't tell if she is excited because of the food or she is going to have fun with Henry soon.

Amber is pretty engaged in the recording of the show; she sits with Henry's fans during the recording, which all of them are very nice calling her "sister-in-law"; she also enjoys Henry's performance, this is also the first performance of the chinese version of his new song, although she doesn't really understands the lyrics, she sings and dances along with him. The more than 3 hours of recording doesn't seem too long, she enjoys watching Henry.
After the recording, the crew goes to the hotel to check in, while Henry has to run to do another interview. Amber stays at the side while Henry talks to the host using his "slightly-better-than-you" Chinese; with the not so familiar language around her, Amber falls asleep.
Henry walks out of the room after the interview is done, where he sees Amber sleeping on the chair, rather uncomfortable. He walks up to her and shakes her slightly to wake her up. "Amber, wake up!"
Amber opens her eyes, "What.....?" She shifts uncomfortably, "ouch! My back!"
Henry gives her an apologetic smile and says, "Sorry I didn't know they have put the interview right after the recording, and it took quite a long time. Sorry for the wait."
Amber stands up and stretches, "Fine, but you'll have to buy me food."
"No problem!"
====================================================

"FOOD!" The couple cheers excitedly when they are standing outside the night market, the smell of food and the loud music lightening up their moods, they hold hands and walk into the night market together. They walk slowly around the market, almost stopping by every counter, checking out the food, drinks, games and many other fun things.
"Ohhhh I like that! " Amber's eyes widen when they walk pass somewhere selling bubble tea, she humps up and down, urging Henry to buy is for her.
"What flavour do you want?" Henry smiles and asks her.
"ummmmmmm original!" Amber answers after looking at the menu, Henry walks slowly towards the counter and orders for two drinks.
"Thank you!" They walk together again while drinking their bubble tea. More and more people are gathering around them, people are pushing, so Henry place an arm around Amber to bring her in closer. The time before that, Amber has totally forgotten her awkward feeling towards Henry, but this sudden action provokes the emotion again. She can't help but her heart is beating so fast that a part of her wants to break away from Henry, but the other part tells her to stay because of the secure feeling. Henry, on the other hand didn't think much about it; his instinct tells him that he should protect Amber, so he does that; but if he can choose, he would want to talk with Amber like that for longer, not letting go of her.
"Amber, let's play basket ball!" Henry points to a gaming booth on their way, breaking the awkwardness.
"Oh I'm telling you, you're so going to lose!"
"We'll see!" Henry turns the ball in his hands. "Don't cry when I beat you!"
"So you want a bet?" Amber teases him.
"Fine. What are we betting on?" Henry asks, he is confident that he is going to win.
"Shout out I love you three times tomorrow on the street where there are many people!" Amber suggests, or rather, the production team asks her to do so; if she is the one making the bet, she would have said shout out "I'm a douche bag!"
"Fine, u got it!" Henry aims at the hoop and shoots.
"BANG!" One in, Henry turns and looks proudly at Amber, who rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.
Henry got all four in, only misses the third shot. Now it's Amber's turn, although she looks confident, she is quite nervous about the bet, doesn't want to lose any how.
"Wow! Go Amber! Amber fighting!" Henry is cheering for her, doing some cheesy silly dance moves which makes Amber laughs, and she misses the first one.
"Dammit!" She curses quietly, fighting the urge to slap the cheesy snoopy face, who is still doing his dance. She concentrates again and got the next 3 shots in. She picks up the last one, kisses the ball and turns to look at Henry--which turns out to be a mistake. The snoopy waves to her and shouts "fighting!", giving her a cute smile, which makes her heart skips a bit. Amber's pace got disrupted, and she knew she is going to miss this one the moment she throws the ball out.
"Owwwww Amber! Guess you have to shout out 'I love you' tomorrow!" Henry pulls Amber for a hug, she is trying so hard not to hit him. "But here you go, snoopy!" Henry gives her the snoopy doll he won from the game to her, although Henry only won the second prize, he uses his singing/dancing skills to ask the boss for the first prize.
Amber smiles and hugs the snoopy.
====================================================
Interview
Q: How was today?
Amber: Well although I couldn't do much to help Henry, I think we still had a great time having fun with each other. Being in Tai Wan meant quite a lot to us cause we were both somehow connected to here, so it helps to lift up some home-sickness. Just one thing, I don't understand why did I make the bet! Why? Why?

Henry: It was great! But I'm somewhat feeling sorry for Amber; she was really tired that day but she still stays beside me. She could have gone back to catch some sleep but she chose to stay, that gave me quite a lot of support and motivation. Thanks Amber!
====================================================