NOT AN UPDATE--Progress report

We got married-henber couple

Hi guys it's ur author nim XD
Just want to tanks again for all of your support!!! More than 100 subscribers!!! YAY!!! I still remembered my sis telling me that no one would care to read my writing since my first language is not English, which makes it harder for me to write a fanfic. Also this is my first fanfic!!!! So thanks for your support! I'll work hard!!!!
Also here's the report on the progress of this fanfic, it's NOT completed!!!! Think I'm going quite slow because AAAARRRGGGHHHHH WHY THERE'S NO HENBER NOW!!!!!
It's about half way towards to the end, so please keep looking forward to the rest of the fic :)
Special thanks to wangzifan for making me a cover picture of this fic, it's beautiful :)

Ok important matter: I have to say sorry to all of you but I don't think I would be able to update the fic for the next month, as I'll be having exams. I would try to keep it up once I'm done with my exams though, those who are having exams also FIGHTING!!!!
My update routine is usually two chapters a month I think, so don't miss me too much!!!
Lots of love,
your author :)

P.S. I think now it's a good time to email the WGM production team to request henber as the new couple, as Henry has said that he wanted to go on WGM, and Amber is the MC for the WGM global edition; they would be a cute and funny couple!!!