We got married Henber couple ep29

We got married-henber couple

"Amber why are you taking this long again?" Henry shouts from his dressing desk, while his hair stylist finishing off his new hair style. Here he is now in a white suit, looking handsome and smart.
"Ummmm I errrr..... I thought I don't have to wear dresses....... I thought we agreeed on this one....." Amber's weak voice comes out from the wall, she is protesting tiredly.
"What happened?" Henry asks concernly, but still he looks forward to seeing her next outfit.
"I just don't..... " Her voice dies off, and the next moment Henry hears footsteps getting near to the door, he takes a step back and stares at the door until it opens.
"WOW!" Henry's reaction is even bigger than last time he saw Amber in the very y dress for the last set of photoshoots. "Wow! Come on Amber!" Henry smiles brightly, takes a step forward and holds her hand, guiding her out.
Amber on the other hand, covering her face with her other hand, and refuses to raise her head.
"Come on Amber look at me! Why are trying to hide yourself?" Henry stops and turns around, both hands gripping Amber's wrists, gently pulling them down and reavealing her pretty face.
"I.... I..... I'm not used to it...... It feels unsafe in this dress.... and I just don't suit everything....." Amber's face is still looking at the ground, face red, she tells Henry the truth. Everything seems to be too dreamy to her.... she is in a pretty dress, and treasured like a princess by someone she loves.
"Hey look at me!" Henry raises her chin, and says sincerely to her, "you're beautiful ok?"
Amber stares back, and nods slightly. She puts her hand in his hand confidently, and walks after her prince charming, never turning back.


"WOW! This is pretty!" Henry and Amber exclaim as they see the studio has been changed, with blocks and collums pretending to be the ruins from a castle or some grand historic buildings.
"Please come here Henry xi Amber xi." The photographer invites them to step inside, happy with their outfit. "Our last set wants to show the concept of everlasting love." He pauses to look at the couple, who looks a bit embarrased when the word "love" is mentioned. "So please don't be shy and show us your love."
"Yea....." The couple laugh awkwardly.

Henry sits on a collum, and Amber sits on his lap carefully.
"You ok?" She turns around to ask, only finds she is too close to Henry and tries to pull away.
"No it's fine." Henry opens his arms and fixes her closer to her immediately. The hot air blows  on her skin as Henry speaks, and that tickles her much.
Amber tries to relax and let her mind go blank, though she just can't ignore his presence. She keeps thinking how great it would be if this is the real thing.
Then she turns to look at him, trying to look for a look of confirmation, that Henry is in love with her, just like she does with him. 
Henry stares at her at first in confusion, not sure what does she want. Then he understands her look: it was the same look he sees in the mirror the day before he gathered the courage to confess to her; it is the look of worries and expectations in front of the loved one.
Henry takes her hand while putting the other around her waist to secure her, leaning in closer and giving her a reassuring smile.
Their foreheads meet, and they can only see each others in their eyes. 
And nothing seems to happen for a long time, or the whole world has just gone into slow motion.
Slowly and carefully, Henry closes up the distance and puts his lips on Amber's softly.
The kiss lasts for quite a while, long enough for the photographer to take photos from different angles, and then they break off.
Their faces are red but their sweet smiles cannot hide their love.
The photographer stands up and claps loudly, the other staffs follow him and keeps laughing at the couple.
"Thank you Henry xi Amber xi! Wow that's perfectly what everlasting love is! Thank you so much!!!!" The photographer goes up to them and shakes hands with them.


"Henry, Amber, I have something to talk to you two." The fx manager comes up to the couple, looking seriously after they have changed back to their normal clothes.
"What is it hyung/oppa?" The couple ask nervously as they are now in an empty room with the manager.
"Tell me honestly, you guys are dating right?" The manager asks straight forwardly, and sighs deeply as he sees the couple look panicly into each other, he knows by then that these two are definitely dating.
".......Yes hyung." Henry speaks up first, keeping their heads low as students facing their teacher. 
"But I'm serious! I love Amber and I'll be good to her!" Henry holds Amber's hand tightly and looks fearlessly into the manager's eyes. "I'll not give her up no matter what hyung!"
The manager looks at them without a word, then he speaks up. "Looks like you guys are quite sure about what do you want." The manager pats on Henry's shoulder, "Don't worry I won't report on you two, I'm happy for you two to be able to find the true love, but I'm worried as well."
"Thank you hyung!" Henry jumps up and down and tries to give the manager a kiss.
"Hey don't get over excited!" The manager blocks off Henry. "You guys cannot keep filming on WGM anymore."
"WH-WHAT?" The couple ask in surprise.
"If I can discover it, I'm sure the others in the company and the media can tell as well, and fans will not be happy about it too." The manager explains, the two of them nod difficultly. 
"Although the love is being found in this programme, it's still going to last without the help of it right?" The manager looks at the couple quietly, he can see the determination in their eyes.
"Of course." They look at each other, then say in unison to the manager.

I'm not afraid of anything, as long as you are here by my side, even if it's us against the world.