We got married-henber couple ep 17

We got married-henber couple

 Amber as my manager part 2
============================
It is the business class of the plane, no one speaks and everything remains in silence as most of the passangers are sleeping. Henry, who is also known as the sleepy snoopy, is laying down with his eyes close. Amber, however, is wide awake. She takes out a video camera, shooting around and wispering her comments to the video camera. 
"Hello this is Amber, how are you? I'm fine thank you." She giggles, thinking that how silly she is now talking to herself. "We are on the flight from Seoul to Taipei" She zooms in to the monitor in the front, and goes on, "with Henry snoopy, who is sleeping like a snoopy." Amber zooms in to Henry, from his hair and goes down to his eyes, nose, lips and his chin. "Henry oppa hates me calling him snoopy but I like it very much. Henry oppa is just like snoopy, not only with his small eyes and white skin, but he is just like the easy content snoopy." By this Amber's expression softens, her lips pull up without knowing. "Henry oppa thinks that anyone who gives him food is a good person, he is just so kind, so please support Henry oppa." Amber pauses and focus on the sleeping face of Henry, "goodnight." 
Amber puts her video camera back into her enormous bag. She lays down and turns to face Henry before she goes to sleep.
"Goodnight snoopy." She smiles and closes her eyes. But the face of Henry is still in her dreams.
============================
When Henry wakes up with his right arm in pain, he nearly jumps up and screams. Having been told so many Chinese ghost stories in his childhood, he knows that there are ghosts who would lie on you in your sleep and you would feel so heavy and in pain. But when he realizes that "the ghost" is actually Amber, he shuts his mouth and remains in his seat. Henry keeps his eyes on Amber who is resting her head on his arm, the sleeping Amber seems....different to the normal Amber.
"Amber is a girl afterall." This thought occurs in Henry's mind when he looks at the sleeping face of Amber, Amber seems to be.....attractive, not the attractiveness she shows when she is performing, but she is cute somehow. By now Henry is pretty sure that he has lost his mind. He shakes his head lightly for a few times, then he puts his blanket on Amber and puts on his earphones to listen to the songs he is going to perform.
============================
To be honest, Amber does not want to wake up. The seat is so comfortable, the ac is just right and the pillow is so......
Wait, pillow?
Amber quickly gets up without checking her hair first, and finds that her "pillow" is actually.......
"So you are awake now." Henry smiles.
"I....um... you...." Amber losts her speech, she is still proccessing the fact that she has been sleeping on Henry's arm.
"What is it? Are you ok?" Henry seems to be concerned.
"I...I've been sleeping on your arm?"
Henry gives her a "Hell yeah so you know now" look and says "Yeah I can bearly feel my arm now thanks to YOU."
"Oh I'm so sorry. I will give you a massage." Amber puts her hands on Henry's arm and massages him lightly. "You like it boss?"
Henry gives a thumb's up to Amber.
"I've taken a photo of you." Amber says to Henry while they are having their snack on plane.
"What photo?"
"Your sleeping photo."
"You stalker!"
Amber waves her camera in front of Henry, and he is trying to get it out of her hands but fails. Amber laughs lightly.
"Oh well. If you dare to post my photo" Henry pauses and glares at Amber, "I'm going to post yours too."
"You've taken photos while I'm sleeping?" Amber opens wide.
Henry does not answer but only smiles at Amber, and gets back to his food.
"Come on tell me!" Amber begs.
"I don't know~~"
============================
Interview
Q: So you ahve really taken photos of Amber?
Henry: (Keeps on laughing) Yes!!! She is so cute when she is sleeping. I can't help it.
Q: So you are going to post them up on twitter/weibo?
Henry: No! (Seriously) No, I'm not letting anyone else to see her like this, she is mine. MINE.
Q: But our camera has taken her face down.
Henry: Then you are not going to put it on air. Producer, director, please cover Amber's face for me. Thank you.
Well I'm just kidding but remember, Amber is MINE, MINE!
============================
The plane steadily takes off, outside the window is the blue summer sky of Tai Wan. Amber gets out her video camera immediately after she removes her seat belt.
"This is the first day of our Tai Wan trip, and beside me is Henry oppa." She turns the camera from the window to Henry who is sitting next to her. "Snoopy, what do you think?" She zooms in to Henry's face, so that there's only Henry's face appears on the screen.
"Ummm..... The weather is very nice, and ummm please wait for me my Taiwaness fans, please show a lot of love to me and to Amber." Henry and Amber both giggles.
"By the way...." Henry remarks suddenly, "does it counts as our honey moon or something?"
Hearing this question, Amber does not move or respond, she stays frozen as a statue which she seems to be normal.
"Hello? Amber? Josephine? Liu Yi Yun?" Henry waves his hands in front of her.
Amber snaps on Henry's hand and closes her video camera quietly. Yet the red shades on her face have told everything. Henry just smiles and does a little humming of 1-4-3.
They walk off the plane silently, as Amber still keeps her head down and refuses to eye-contact Henry for more than 3 seconds.
Amber is lost in her thoughts. In her life (well as long as she has remembered), she has not blushed in front of a boy that much, she is always the out-going tomboy, that the feminie adjective "shy" does not suit her at all. Amber reflects back, when she was hanging out with Henry (and only with Henry) before, she has not felt anything special going on between them, no blushing, just jokes and fooling around. Is it possible that she could fall in love with her "best friend", "bro" after all these years? Have they changed? Or is it just this reality show making her to think she is indeed in love with her "husband", and after this is over, everything would be fine again?
Before Amber could make a conclusion, someone pulls her shirt and makes her fall backward. Amber who is unaware of this, losts her balance. She closes her eyes and expecting the pain. Yet she falls on something, to be exact, someone. She opens her eyes slowly and that a familiar face appears above her, the one who have "saved" her is Henry.
Henry is surprised when he sees Amber does not move but stares at him, she is totally unaware of that one of Henry's arm is around her waist and another around her shoulder, normally she would jump up immediately and give him a punch, yelling "why the hell did you pull me". Yet Amber just stays still and stares at him, like a helpless child. Henry would never admit to anyone that at that moment, he actually wanted to protect Amber; not the protectiveness over friends, but to protect a girl, Henry actually considers her as a girl, not the tomboy on screen anymore. He is worrying about her.
"You ok?" It is Henry who breaks the ice first, his arm pushes Amber up to help her stand.
"Yea umm yeah I'm fine." Amber just stands up and casually stretching herself a little bit, yet she is avoiding eye-contact with Henry again.
"You sure?" Henry reaches his hand out, helping Amber to brush her hair while pulling her a little bit closer. "We needa talk, tonight." He wispers in her ears.
Henry is always "mr simple", he hates things going too complicated. But the way that Amber behaves, and the weird feeling that is growing in his heart, are way too complicated and he just figures out what to do.
He needs to talk, to her, alone.