We got married Henber couple ep26

We got married-henber couple

We got married Henber couple ep26   201x/4/11
It's been a long time since the Henber couple return to their "house", Amber waits at the front of the gate, looking for that hamster looking husband to show up soon. After spaming him millions of texts, Henry finally shows up from the far, walking slowly with a suitcase.
"You just got off the plane?" Amber runs to him with a bright smile, for once finally, she holds on to his hand first.
"Yeah...." Henry answers tiredly, but still he couldn't help smiling; then an idea occurs to him suddenly, he slows down his pace for a bit until he's behind Amber, then he rests his head on her shoulder and puts his weight on her.
"What are you doing Henry Lau?" She stops to turn to look at him, yet his hair tickles her neck. "You're very heavy."
"I'm tired.... Piggy-back me." He says it using his cutest and sweetest voice.
"Just get off already! Or I'm gonna leave you here." Amber hits on the back of Henry's hand, who swings it across her shoulders.
"Josephine~~~~"
"Three...Two...." Amber's voice changes to a threatening tone, and Henry quickly gets off Amber; holds her hand again and gets in front to flash his white teeth.
"You could get some rest after we get inside ok?" Her voice softens, and her hands move to the dark circles under his eyes; the make-up tries to cover yet she could still see them at such a close distance.
"Yeah! We can go back to our house finally!" He says cheerfully, and the both of them speeds up their pace.
When they are finally inside of their house, Henry pushes his suitcase away and rushes to the couch and lies on it at once; Amber laughs at how childish he is and helps him to pushes his suitcase to a side. Then she comes over and sits with him in silence, Henry closes his eyes and has his head on her shoulder again; this time thought, Amber just pats his head gently without pushing him away for a long time.


"So what are going to do now snoopy?" Amber uses the snoopy stuffed toy to hit on the giant snoopy who's still lying on her, Henry opens his eyes for a bit then grabs the snoopy and uses it as a pillow to sleep on it.
"Just let me take a nap....." He yawns after saying it, then he lies down flat on the couch, head on the snoopy, and snoopy on Amber's lab. "Sing me a lullaby." Henry requests without bothering to check on Amber, if she is willing to do so.
But Amber does it anyway, partly because they are jsut so used to sing when they hang out, and partly because she feels she could just do this little thing for the poor hamster guy who's crawling on the couch.
Henry smiles brightly with his eyes shut, he is not going to waste his precious time he could spend with Amber for sleeping, he is just pushing the limits, just to see how many unreasonable requests he could ask Amber to do for him. And the conclusion? He is very satisfied that Amber at least is singing for him.
So he wastes no more time, he sits up after Amber's voice gone quiet.
"Let's make some fruit salad, I'm hungry now." Henry stands up and stretches himself, then he looks back to Amber, "You coming with me?"
"Yea sure snoopy!" They hold hands naturally to the kitchen. When they open the fridge, Henry can't help but thinks he is too smart to have asked his manager to fill up the fridge with food. Henry takes out the fruit one by one, then toss them form where he is to Amber.
"Hey Henry Lau! Pass them properly!" Amber scolds him, but he only laughs and still throws the last apple to her; Amber laughs and catches it, then she takes a bite from the apple.
"Hey we're supposed to make it for salad!" Henry complains and tries to take the apple from her, though Amber quickly takes another bite and hides it at the back.
"I'm hungry can't I just wat one?" She flashes him an evil smile.
"I AM the one who is hungry!" Henry reaches out his arms, he is now circling Amber in his arms. "Besides you won't be able to eat the fruit salad once you've finished the apple, then what's the point of making the salad?"
"I thought you're only making it for yourself." Amber hands the apple to Henry, which he uses the knife to cut off a piece that Amber has bitten, and he feeds it to her. 
"Of course not! We are together you know!" Henry concentrates on cutting the fruits and puts them into a big bowl in order. "Help me to wash the berries and grapes." He passes them to Amber and she washes them.
"Snoopy~" She picks the grape and feeds him, he opens the mouth while throwing the fruits in; he mixes with the salad sause and he scoops up a spoon and feeds it to Amber. 
"Good eh?" He watches her carefully, and Amber gives a thumb's up.
"Let's eat then!" He takes the two small bowls back to the couch and the two of them eat while watching the tv absent-mindedly.
Just when they are half way through their salad, the door bell rings.
"Are we expecting someone?" Amber asks Henry, who responds her with eyes open in shock and the crazy head shakes.
The bell rings again.
Amber kicks Henry and gestures him to go get the door, though Henry kicks back, insists that he is too tired to do so; the two continue to kick each other until Henry gives up, he gives her one last sad puppy look before going to get the door.
"Ahhhh who is it?" He opens the door while grumbling, though he finds no one but a mail box; he takes the whole thing in.
"Who...oh... What?" Amber asks while finishing off her salad, and Henry's salad too.
Henry takes out the envelope from within and waves it in front of her, "Mission!"
Amber quickly gets up and stands next to him, together they read the letter together.
===============================================================
Dear Henber couple,
It's been a long time since the last mission!~
There are going to be two rolls within the mail box, choose one and open it.
By choosing the roll you are going to choose the mission you are going to commit for the Easter holidays.
Love
WGM Production Team
===============================================================
Henry reaches his arm in and takes out two rolls, one is sealed with the stitch sticker, the other with the snoopy. He throws away the envelope and letter onto the couch, playing with the two rolls in his hands.
"What are we gonna do?" Henry and Amber each hold the rolls up high, trying to see through what has been written inside.
"I guess we....choose?" Amber says uncertainly as she has given up to try to look through the roll.
"What if it's too hard and tiring and stuff?" Henry throws himself back onto the couch again.
"I don't know......" Amber sits next to him, the two exchanges the rolls, suddenly the two look at each other in unisonas if they have got the same idea together.
"Let's open the both!" "Why don't we just open both?" The two shout out almost at the same time, and laugh after they've heard each others' suggestions.
"Let's do it!" They take one quickly and count in unison. "Three, two, one!"
(The camera focuses on the director who's in a corner with the other staffs, shaking his head and laughing; the subtitles wrote "The most uncontrollable couple ever!")
===============================================================
Stitch roll:
Please go to the xxxxx factory and make 143 easter chocolate eggs. Once you have finished, go to anywhere in Seoul and give them to 143 people.
Snoopy roll:
Follow this map and do a treasure hunt in the city of Seoul!
===============================================================
The couple look at each other than groans together, "Why do we have to do these missions?" Henry throws himself back down on the couch, refusing the reality; while Amber keeps reading the two rolls as if to confirm there are going to be hidden messages telling they could rest or get a big big prize after finishing those missions. They continue in their depressed stage for few minutes, then Amber finally decides they have to do what the programme tells them.
"Which one you wanna do then Snoopy?" She sits down next to him and tries to sound excited.
"The winnie the pooh roll, stay at home and rest." Henry rests his head on her shoulder, eyes closed and refuses to look at the rolls.
"Come on snoopy, think about Easter, and chocolate!" Amber begins to like the idea now, chocolate of course.
"I would be more happy with chocolate at home--" He lets himself slide off the couch.
"Fine then I'm going alone." She pretends to be angry.
"-- Of course with my baby Amber!" Henry sits up immediately.
"Don't call me BABY!!" Now she is real angry. And Henry just laughs, then he pats on her just like soothing little animals.
"Which one you wanna do then Amb?" He tries hard not to laugh again.
"The making chocolate eggs one sounds good to me, but we'll have to make 143 and give them all out." Amber chooses seriously. "Making could be easy, but finding 143 random people who would eat our chocolate....."
"Oh oh oh oh!" Henry says excitedly. "I have an idea!"
"Yeah?" She looks at him suspiciously.
"We could go to the KBS, there are always so many fans waiting for the music shows that day!" The couple give each other a high-five and they gather up their things to go out.

After they have contacted they person in charge as given on the mission letter, they drive themselves to a chocolate factory in Seoul.
"I've always wondered what it would be like if I were invited to the chocolate factory after reading Charlie and the chocolate factory." Amber says happily on the way.
"Yeah me too, to have unlimited candies and chocolate and sweets!~ Hmmm Yum!~" Henry says while driving, taking a turn as told by the navigator. "We're going to be there soon."
"You've been better at driving." Amber says while taking a look at the view outside. "Though it's not as good as me I would say."
"None sense!" Henry shakes his head while parking the car. "Come on let's go now!"
"Yeah!!!" Amber runs out of the car.
"Let's see who makes better chocolate!" He holds her hands while walking in to the factory.
"Challenge accepted!" She smiles.
The factory, turns out has nothing in common as the "charlie and the chocolate factory" factory in appearance; it's a decent building with a shop/cafe on the ground floor and the making place on the second; though the couple still love it as it still is full of sweets and chocolates.
"Wow!~ I'm already hungry just smelling the frangrance!" Henry says while sniffing in, Amber laughs and does the same. They are told to take a seat in the cafe and soon food and drinks are served.
"Hello Henry, hello Amber." The manager comes out with a tray full of chocolate. "I'm manager Lee."
"Oh Hello!" They stand up and bow, though their eyes can't help but to peek at the tray.
"Well take a seat, we're glad to have you two here to be our guests." He serves thet tray down in front of them, there are different chocolate products on top of it. "Please help yourselves to the drinks, it's our more popular chocolate drink menu."
They thank him and take a sip immediately, it does taste good.
"Well now I think it's time to talk about your mission shall we?" The manager smiles at the two as they sigh deeply. "Your mission is to make 143 easter chocolate, it sounds like a lot, though our supplies here could make large portions of chocolate easily, you'll just have to spend longer time on the moulding but other wise it should be an easy job for the two of you." 
"And for the chocolate you are making," He refers to the display of chocolate in front of him, which catches the attention of the couple from the very start. "You could choose the ones you like; you could choose the combinations you like, it doesn't have to be one type of choc only."
The couple get excited and start discussing on the chocolate they want to make.
"I like this one and that and that one." Amber says after a while of observing.
"Hmmmmmm" Henry looks up hesitately to the manager and asks, "Can we have a try?"
"Yes sure go ahead!" And immediately Henry laughs out like a kid and attacks on the closest piece to him.
"Snoopy let me try let me try!" Amber opens his mouth to gesture Henry to give it to her. Henry moves close to her with half the piece of chocolate in his mouth, but Amber just takes the half out and puts it in naturally.
The manager blushes and murmurs "They're like real couple!"
"Of course we're married!" Henry says with chocolate in his mouth, and Amber pretends to have not heard them and chooses her next piece of chocolate.
After tasting the chocolate, Amber has decided to make the easter chocolate egg with white chocolate with strawberry, and Henry with milk chocolate with orange.
"So we could see who's making better chocolate." Amber says as they explain their decision to the manager.
"Well follow me then!" Together they move up to the second floor.

The process turns out to be just like the manager has said: easy, as they have chosen the most basic shape (an egg) so there's nothing difficult in particular. (Well according to Amber her mission is more challenging as she has to control a crazy hamster from doing silly/crazy/dangerous things.)
In no time they are sitting in teh cafe, having cakes and drinks, waiting for their chocolate to be ready.
"This mission is actually not bad," Henry says while picking a cherry from Amber's plate. "I think we've chosen well."
"Just remind me not to feed you too many sugar, I think you've gone too high back there, you scared those staffs out." Amber rolls her eyes back, she is quite tired from looking after him. Henry just makes a face and continues to wat his cake.
They bicker some more until the manager comes out to tell them their chocolate is ready to go, and in addition, he gives the couple an extra box of chocolate and tell them to open it after they have finished their mission.
Amber thanks him and the wild hamster rushes over to give the manager a bear hug, and gets dragged away by his wife after three seconds, who's obviously very embarrassed.
"Let's finish the mission quickly and open the chocolate! I can't wait!" Henry takes a look at the box while driving.
"Just watch the road." Amber puts the box away and puts on a straight face, and the driver obeys.
They arrive to the KBS building in half an hour, and just as Henry has predicted, there are many fans waiting outside , and they are pretty sure there are going to be more inside.
"So what do we do now? Just go out and throw the chocolate?" Henry asks after they have parked.
"You were the one with this idea." Amber rolls her eyes. "I think we should go in and give them to our seniors or those artists who will be performing today, then the fans." Amber says logically.
"Ohhhhh my baby is smart and polite!"
"Yah Henry Lau don't call me baby!"
"Come on let's go now!!!" Henry smiles and ignores her.
The couple go in and the distribution of chocolate goes smoothly, of course they are being teased whenever they introduce themselves as the Henber couple, and asked almost everytime "Are you guys dating?".
They'd only smiles and jokes "we're married now." But underneath they are a little bit bitter, they have done nothing wrong but to fall in love with one another, yet they have tohide this relationship from the light as if it's wrong ot a taboo. But as they look at each other in the eyes, they smile and know immediately that they are already lucky to have at least the other to support him/her when the worse is to come.
"Someday, not now but someday we would be able to hold hands in public." Henry thought to himself as he takes Amber's hand, walking out from the building to face the fans.
"I'm already lucky to have him by me right now." Amber thinks as he looks at her in the eyes after stopping abruptly at the main door of the building.

They race to the couch and throw themselves on it the moment they set their foot in the house, decided that they are too tired to cook they make a phone call for some pizza. They lie shoulder to shoulder on the couch for a while until Amber sits up.
"Let's open thte box now!" She suggests, which intersts Henry too. Together they put the box on the coffee table and open it together.
"Wow!" Inside the box are the chocolate bunnies, mint chocolate grass land, easter eggs they have seen and......
"The envelope!" Amber exclaims and picks it up, unable to believe their luck to have another mission immediately after they have just finished one. They open it and read, but......
"No way!" They both exclaims in disbelief.
"Yes! Baby! Yes!" Henry jumps up and down around the living room.
"Oh my goodness.... how could it be......" Amber keeps reading it again and again, she feels a bit stressed yet her smile grows.


What would their next mission be?