We got married-henber couple ep 16

We got married-henber couple

201x/1/26 My manager is Amber?!
It's almost been a month since the couple last had a recording for WGM. Their duet sales were successful, they fans are crazy for the couple's first duet. Although it was a great success, the couple has to be "separated" because of the schedule of Henry's come back; even though SM wanted to use this opportunity to use the couple to make a frame and money, they have to prioritized for Henry's come back. The couple though, they do see and talk to each other privately: Amber knew all along Henry's schedule, went to the first come back stage as an audience and caused quite a riot. She also sent support messages through texts and also publicly using weibo, twitter, ig, etc...... All accounts she has to send out the support to Henry.
Amber cannot tell if she is missing Henry or not; she kept telling herself that she is just so used to filing a programme with him and that he is only a partner; though part of her knows that something is changing, that she does miss him.
Or how else could she explain the minor heart attack when she sees him at the backstage; or the smile on her face after he hugs her; or the concentration when she is watching his performance; or the pain in the chest when she sees how tired Henry has been; or......... Well you get the idea.
But the long wait has come to an end, the WGM production team has offered them an opportunity to finally meet each other.
=============================
Amber is dressing casually in jeans and polo shirt, waiting outside an apartment by a car. She is waiting for someone.
=============================
Q: What is today's mission?
Amber: Well today I am going with Henry to Tai Wan, as his manager.
Q: What are you doing in TW?
Amber: Henry is going to promote the Chinese version of his solo album there, and I'm going with him, to help him out and all.
Q: Just to help him out?
Amber: (blushed) Hahahaha! Maybe honeymoon? Hahaha Because I haven't seen him in ages, he has his solo comeback and has been very busy promoting his new album in Korea for these months. He got too skinny so maybe a little bit playtime with him in TW would cheer him up. I think my main job is to help him to relax from the work. I hope I can do well.
=============================
"Where is he? Snoopy must be asleep again...." Amber murmurs to herself while typing on her phone, pretending to search for his number, though her last call was his.
"Hello????" Amber shouts. "You are late Snoopy! Where are you now? Still in your bed?"
"I'm coming coming coming......." Henry's voice is getting smaller on the phone.
"Hello? Hello? Don't go back to bed again! Get down to the car park in 15 minutes! Or I'm going to get you myself!"
"I'm coming ok getting out now bye!"
After tlking on the phone, Amer keeps looking at the main door and her watch, waiting eagerly for Henry to come.
Finally, the star of today has come. Henry, with his already small eyes, looks like he's still asleep and walks like a zombie towards the car park.
Amber waves to Henry excitedly besides the car, Henry waves back tiredly.
"Morning!" Amber says cheerfully.
"MOrnfjosing" Henry who is obviously still in his dream murmurs a word which is probably "morning".
"Oh well get on the car snoopy." Amber giggles after seeing the sleepy Henry.
"Where are you taking me?" Henry asks. "Are you driving?"
"You have to catch a plane so where do you think you are going?" Amber gives him a glare and pushes him into the car. "And by the way," Amber says before closing the back door, "I'm your manager for your promotion in Tai Wan."
Then she closes the door, leaving Henry sitting in the back still in shock.
"Ok let's go!!" And so they took off to the airport!
=============================
Q: Amber is your manager?
H: Well for a second I thought I was still dreaming, like having a weird dream. But I think from her look she really meant it and she is serious about it. She even had a schedule book like this thick in her hands. I'm thankful for what she wants to do for me but still I'm a little worried.
Q: Why are you worry?
H: Amber is also a kpop star right? And she is also younger than me so maybe it would turn out to be I'm the one to take care her. But yeah I'll try to trust her....
=============================
In the car
"Here you go snoopy" Amber gives Henry a coffee cup.
"What is it?" Henry asks and smells the cup.
"Latte. Just drink it." Amber answers while still busy finding something from her massive shopping bag. "Eat it." Amber hands over a chocolate-chip muffin and some other snacks to Henry. "I guess you haven't had breakfast yet." Amber looks away while saying this, feeling embarrassed.
"Thank you very much." Henry says it with his mouth full of food.
"Just shut up and eat." Amber pretends she is annoyed by how messy Henry has made to her car, but she can't help thinking how cute Henry is now.
"It tastes good!" Still talking and offers Amber the muffin which he has just bite on a moment ago.
"But you just...."
"It's chocolate!" Amber takes a bite and they start to share a muffin. The two of them keep eating and no one speaks for a while.
"When was the last time you have been to Tai Wan?" Henry asks Amber after finishing his breakfast.
"Ummm two years?" Both Amber and Henry are from Tai Wan, although they have been growing up in other places, still it feels like going to "home".
"I bet you have forgotten your chinese." Henry chukles and teases Amber.|
"That's true my chinese ," Amber has to admits, she is a chinese and has a chinese leader, but still she cannot speak or write or read chinese very well. "But it's not up to YOU to judge my chinese, you are not very good at chinese yourself."
"I'm still better than you~" Henry takes a sip of the coffee.
"Come on! You are in SJM and you have been to China more than I do! It's not even fair!" Amber crosses her arms. "And I think my chinese is good enough to be your manager in Tai Wan."
"Oh really?" Henry laughs. " We'll see......."
=============================
After a long ride, they have finally reached the airport. Amber gets out of the car as soon as the car stops, she rushes out and helps Henry to open the door like a normal manager would do.
"I can get off myself....." He never know Amber is that nice to him.
"SHHHH! I'm your manager. Now get off the car." Amber grabs Henry's wrist and pulls him down. She then hands over a cap and a pair of sunglasses to Henry. "Put them on." Just after Henry has put his cap on, he realizes that Amber has the same cap but only in a different colour.
Noticing where Henry is looking at, Amber laughs and says, "It's couple cap. I love the design."
"But aren't you my manager?"
"Yes." She pauses. "Can't manager wear a cap?"
Henry thinks he has asked the most stupid question in his life.
"What are you waiting for? Come on let's go now Snoopy!" Amber yells and pulling his two massive suitcases.
Henry jogs over to Amber's side and takes over the suitcases. "Let me do it."
"I'm your manager."
"You're a girl."
"Still I'm your manager."
"You're my wife."
Amber's mouth opens wide, unable to respond to what Henry has just said. Henry on the other hand looks calm but he is so embarrassed that he has already killed himself a billion times in his mind.
"hmmm..." Henry makes a slight cough, getting Amber's attention. "You can help me to take my guitar and violin, I can take care of my suitcases."
Amber is still in shock and follows Henry like a robot, until she hears the screaming of fans who are waiting at the airport.
"Ahhhhh" "Oppa!" "Amber!!!" All the screaming and flashlights as usual.
Amber and Henry wave and smile to all the fans, walk slowly for the fans to take a better look at them.
Suddenly some random questions are heard "Are you guys really dating?" "You guys look good together!" "Do you guys like each other?" "When are you guys going to have your first kiss?"
All these questions are so embarrassing (to them) that they blush and walk faster into the airport, leaving fans laughing at the couple, saying they are just too cute.
=============================
After all the ticketing, passport checking, and many other procedures (which are of course done by Amber, who is the "I'm the manager" girl), they finally get onto the plane to Tai Pei.
They sit comfortably on their seats, gazing around at all the things as though they have never been on a plane before. They take the magazines out and read, chit-chatting around; pull the dining table out and play; take the earphones and pretend there are music playing. They only stop until the airhostess tells them that the plane is about to take off.
They have also taken a photo of themselves sitting together on the plane, which is uploaded onto twitter and weibo later by Amber using their couple account.
"Tai wan!!! Wo men lai le!!! We are coming!!!"