Interest?

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I took her to the restaurant I know, it's small but it's good and it's not that pricey.

 

“We would like to have 2 salads and 2 portion meats, please”

 

The ahjumma nodded and got back with 2 huge salad portions.

 

 

“EEEWWWWWWWW” Krystal said

 

“What?”

 

“I don't like cucumber, get those away”

 

“You're not seriously telling me to pick out the cucumber from your salad, right? Why don't you do it yourself?”

 

“Ewwww, I can't see them. I think I'm gonna be sick”

 

“Stop being spoiled”

 

I ignored her and started to eat my salad.

 

 

 

Suddenly she sobs loudly next to me, all eyes were on her “You.. you don't like me anymore now that I'm pregnant”

 

“Yahhh!” I hissed at her “What are you doing? Everybody is looking at us”

 

“You are mean” and she sobs louder.

 

“Aisssh! Stop crying! Give me your plate!” I was cursing under my breath as I pick out the cucumber from her salad and put them in my plate.

 

She stopped sobbing immediately. This spoiled brat.

 

“Here, it's safe now” I gave her plate back.

 

“Thank you” she gave me a smile and started eating her salad “You're not gonna eat those?” she pointed to the green paprika I had on the edge of my plate.

 

“No, just like you, there's something I don't like but I'm old enough to separate them by myself”

 

“Can I have those?”

 

“These?” I said and pointed to the yucky green things on my plate “Help yourself” I said.

 

She finished her salad in a hurry, can't wait to have the meat.

 

 

 

As the ahjumma brought us the meat, Krystal squealed of joy and stuffed the meat in “Good” she mumbled with full.

 

I shook my head “You know, if you keep eating meat like that, you're gonna have a T-Rex as a baby”

 

“Hmm hmm” she just mumbled while enjoying more meat.

 

I'm happy to see her eating like this, she's so skinny and the doc said it too, she should eat more.

 

 

 

“Are you full?” I asked her once we were finished with the meat.

 

She nodded.

 

“Dessert?” I grinned

 

She grinned back and nodded.

 

“Ahjumma, can you bring us two mix fruit ice, please?”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter