Spongebob and Patrick

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

 

I sat rigid on my bed, Krystal changing her clothes in the bathroom.

 

For the last 20 years 8 months 17 days 19 hours and 36 minutes I have never shared my bed with anyone. I put my hand on my chest, trying to calm my heart down.

 

My God, Amber, why are you like this? Just think it's like a sleep over, every kid does that. You didn't have any friend who would do that with when you were little, but it's completely normal. So get a grip on yourself.

 

 

But, But... What if she comes back with that kind of y lingerie like in the movies?

 

I mean, she doesn't look bad, ok, ok, she's one hell of a y girl.

 

And I heard pregnant women are very .

 

Oh my God, what if she me?

 

KYAAAAAA... 

 

 

 

Wait, did you just squeal at the thought of being by someone?

 

I banged my head on the head post. I must be going crazy. It's been less than 24 hours since I  started living with these Jungs and I already lost my mind.

 

 

But seriously...

 

What if she wants to have with me?  (A/N: Yeah, you wish, Amber XD)

 

What should I do?

 

Don't people say you have to fulfill a pregnant woman's wish? Right?

 

So I can't say no if she asks, right?

 

 

 

Just as I was busy with that thought, the door opened. I gulped and took a deep breath, preparing myself to see y Krystal on a lingerie. I bursted laughing as she came wearing   a Spongebob pajama.

 

“What?!” she glared at me as I was holding my stomach from the laughter.

 

“Spongebob? Seriously?”

 

“You got a problem with it?”

 

“No, No, I just didn't think you're into something like that”

 

 

She rolled her eyes then climbed on the bed, leaning on the head post “What is it that's so weird about me wearing Spongebob?”

 

“Well, it's so not you...”

 

“So what suits me better?”

 

I stuttered at the question “I-I don't know. Maybe the kind of girlie stuffs”

 

She turned around with a smirk on her face “Have you been imagining me in a lingerie, Amber?”

 

“I--- I SO NOT!” I think the fact that I just turned red just gave that away.

 

She snickered.

 

 

I tried to save the situation “Sponge Bob doesn't suit you. Squidward or that spoiled whale girl, you know Mr. Crab's daughter, suits you a lot better”

 

“Then you can be Patrick” she said.

 

“Patrick? Why?”

 

“Because you both are dorks” she smirked

 

“You.... uuhhh whatever” I was getting ready to sleep but my body won't relax.

 

“Hey?” she said

 

“What?!”

 

“Why are you so tensed?”

 

I turned around to see her “What do you mean?”

 

“Is this the first time there's a girl on your bed?” She asked. 

 

I didn't know what to answer at first but I decided to tell the truth “Actually this is the first time there's someone else on my bed”

 

“No sibling?”

 

“I'm an only child."

 

“You didn't do sleep overs with your friends?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter