The past

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

“Sica, can you please stop moving back and forth? You're making me insane” Yuri said from the bed, busy looking at her emails.

 

I looked at her “But Seobang, do you think it's safe to let that cross dresser share a bed with Soojung? I mean, who knows what she'll do to her”

 

“Stop it, Soojung can take care of herself and stop calling Amber names. It's not nice”

 

“But Seobang... I think that cross--- “ I stopped because Yuri was glaring at me “I mean Amber, I think she has another intention on Soojung”

 

 

 

I opened the door, wanting to see if their door is opened. I had  the urge to eavesdrop at the door.

 

“Sica, come back here” Yuri said.

 

“You think I should knock or maybe it's better for me to barge in to see if Amber is doing something bad to Soojungie?” I approached Yuri, sat for a second on the bed and got up again. I need to know.

 

But before I could do that, Yuri grabbed my wrist, forcing me to face her, she cupped my cheek, looked at me and said, “Jung Sooyeon, calm down”

 

People may think Yuri is a whipped girlfriend but the truth is, she's the only person that can handle me. She completes me. She knows when to play the tame girlfriend, the loyal girlfriend but most of all she's the one that balances me. I have a short temper and I think that Yuri's the only one who can put out my fire once it's lit.

 

“Listen” she said “I know Soojung is your everything. I know what you guys been through since your parents' death, how much you tried to replace your mom living at your aunt who didn't care about you guys. But Soojung is not twelve anymore, she's an adult and you raised her well.”

 

 

Soojung and I are born in California, we moved back to Seoul when Soojung was 6 and I was 8. Our parents died in a car accident 6 years later, forcing us to live with our only aunt. She has 4 children, she might not hate us, but she didn't care either. She hit us a lot, she hits her children too. I worked part time since I was 16 and we ran away from her place, I was raising Soojung ever since.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter