The ( very scary) sister and her seobang

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ding Dong.

 

Aisssh, who is that? I'm not expecting anyone.

 

 

DING DONG

 

God damn it. I cursed out loud and got out of the room, rushing to the door.

 

 

 

DING DONG.

 

"I'm coming already!" I hissed under my breath, hoping that the loud door bell doesn't wake Krystal up. She's scary when she doesn't get enough sleep.

 

 

 

DING DONG

 

 

 

I hurriedly opened the door and blinked as I saw the creature standing in front of the door.

 

WOOAAHHH a blonde version of Krystal.

 

 

Her eyes pierced into mine. Errr she must be related to Krystal, I mean there can't be a coincidence that this blonde girl just made an ice sculpture out of me just like Krystal always does when she's mad, right?

 

But why in the world is she giving me the ice princess stare?

 

I don't even know her.

 

 

 

 

"YOU!" She hissed "So Soojung lied, you didn't leave! Now you are going to pay for making her pregnant!!!"

 

The next thing I felt is her high heels on my crotch and I gave her “'Are you serious' look.

 

 

 

 

The blond girl yelled, “SEOBANG!” and the tall girl with long black hair who stood behind her came rushing to her side

 

“Yes, Sica baby?” She asked

 

 

“Seobang, isn't this the part where that guy normally curls on the ground holding his thing?”

 

“Well, they normally do. In films, at least” The tall girl said, looking at me.

 

 

 

I sighed. Are they for real?

 

 

 

 

“Then why is he not on the ground holding his thing?” The scary blonde girl pointed at me.

 

 

Amazing balance by the way, she still had her foot between my crotch.

 

 

 

 

“I don't know Sica, I don't have 'the thing'. Or maybe his' is so small that he barely feels it”

 

“But how the hell did he get my Soojungie pregnant if his' is so small?”

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes “Listen, before you two continue bickering about MY thing, which I don't have because I am a girl, could you please get your foot away from my...”

 

“You're a girl?” The blonde girl raised an eyebrow, her foot left my crotch.

 

“Last time I checked, yes. And may I know who you are?”

 

“You can't be a girl!” the blonde girl said again

 

“Well sorry to disappoint you, but yes, I am. Now may I know who you guys are?”

 

“I don't believe you...”

 

“Whatever...” I said

 

“Seobang, check her s!”

 

 

 

 

WHAT?!

 

 

 

WHAT?!!!

 

 

 

 

“Are you mad?!” I screamed, already protecting my chest, just in case the tall girl obeys her.

 

“But Sica baby, I don't want to touch anyone else's s but yours” the tall girl whined.

 

“Yeah, you're right. You're mine, you can't touch anyone else but me” the blonde girl said again.

 

 

 

Okay, the blonde girl is definitely related to Krystal.

 

 

 

 

“You!” She pointed at me “Show me your s!”

 

“YOU ARE OUT OF OUR MIND?!” I shook my head.

 

“NOW!” she demanded.

 

“NO WAY”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter