Epilogue

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 months later --- Amber's POV

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yow AM!” I cringed from Soo's loud voice. I think she just broke my eardrums.

“Jsuz, Soo. I'm not deaf”

“WHAT?!”

“I SAID I'M NOT DEAF” I scream at my cell.

“Why are you yelling?! I'm not deaf, you know?!” She screamed back.

 

I rolled my eyes “What do you want shikskin?”

“4 pm. The park behind Nayeon's school. See you there”

“Wh—What? SOO? SOO??!!”

She hung up! She hung up just like that. I shook my head. This shikskin, all those food she ate must have clogged her brain and her ears.

I tried to call her back but she didn't answer but sent me a message instead “Just be there, Idiot”

Uughh, I'm so goona kick her when I see her.

Still cursing under my breath, I looked at my watch. 3.30 pm. Krystal's taking Nayeon to her ballet lesson. I better go meet that strange shikskin. I cleaned up my desk, put on my jacket and drove to Nayeon's school.

 

The park was empty and I went to sit on the swing while I waited for the shikskin to come. I sighed as the clock read 4.05 pm. She's late. I tried to call her but her cell was off. I'm going to kill her, I said in my head.

Suddenly I heard a guitar sound. I lifted my head and was surprised as hell as I saw L sitting on the bench, playing his guitar.

“L? What the---?”

I froze at my spot as I heard a voice singing the song I sang about 2 years ago. I gulped again and again as I saw Krystal come closer singing 'Marry me', the song I sang to her as I proposed before. My heart raced as the corner of my eyes saw Jess with Nayeon, Soo, Tae and Tiff with their new born baby.

My throat was dry, my brain figured out what's going to happen but I was still having a hard time believing that this is really happening. Krystal stopped in front of me and L stopped playing the guitar.

 

“I think you already know what's going to happen...” Krystal said, her voice trembling as she blushed. I nodded absentmindedly.

“I didn't have the chance to answer your question at that time” Krystal fixed her hair nervously “And so many things happened after that..” She lifted her head and looked at me “I hope you didn't change your mind and take back the question...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter