Piggy back rides

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

3rd person POV

 

 

Ding Dong

 

The girl with red hair decided to wait just in case her neighbors decided to have another 'lesson'. She frowned as a tall girl with black hair opened the door.

 

“Yes?” Yuri asked

 

“Umm... sorry, but is Amber or Krystal at home?”

 

“Yes, they are. And you are?”

 

“Tiffany, I live next door”

 

Just as the tall girl was about to call the owner of the apartment, Krystal shouted from Amber's room, “Yuri, if it's Tiffany, just let her in”

 

“Oh, okay. Well then, come in” Yuri told Tiffany

 

“Thanks” The girl showed her eye smile “Are you Krystal's friend?”

 

“I'm her sister's girlfriend”

 

“Oh, nice meeting you”

 

“Nice meeting you too. My name is Yuri”

 

“Tiffany”

 

The tan girl nodded.

 

 

 

“Seobang, who is it?”

 

“Sica baby, this is Tiffany, she lives next door.”

 

“Hi, I'm Jessica, Krystal's sister”

 

“Hi” Tiffany said “Wow, what's with the luggage? You guys moving in?”

 

“We'll be staying for a while, yes” Jessica said

 

“Then we'll be seeing each other a lot. I normally come by for dinner or just hang around when with Kryssie. I hope you don't mind if I do that”

 

“No, no. Thank you for taking care of my sister” the blonde girl said making Tiffany chuckle and say, “Krystal doesn't need me for it, She has Amber for that”

 

“What do you mean?”Jessica raised an eyebrow, she already feels suspicious about her sister and the short haired girl.

 

 

 

Before Tiffany could answer the door bell rang. Tiffany said, “I'll get that. It must be Tae-Tae”

 

Jessica watched how she ran to the door, never knew that her sister made so many good friends in a short time.

 

 

The girl with the eye smile came back linked arms with a short girl.

 

“Jessica, this is Taeyeon, or doctor Kim. She's Krystal's doc. Tae Tae, this is Jessica, Krystal's sister and over there is Yuri, her girlfriend. They'll be staying with Amber and Krystal for a while”

 

“What is the doc doing here?” Jessica raised an eyebrow.

 

“I'm doing home visit” the short girl answered.

 

“Wow, I didn't know Krystal is a private patient”

 

“She's not” Amber got out from her room.

 

“But why then?” Jessica said.

 

“Oh, let's just say something captivated me here” The short doc said while looking at the girl next to her.

 

Taeyeon hasn't asked Tiffany out yet, but she doesn't hide the fact that she likes her, a lot. And Tiffany seems to enjoy all the attention Taeyeon gives her.

 

 

 

“Listen guys, now that there are a lot of us, let's go outside to eat okay?” Amber said “I ain't cooking for the crowd here, besides I don't have enough ingredients”

 

“Can we go to the last place we ate, please?” Krystal looked at Amber with big pleading eyes.

 

“You're only in for the meat” Amber said “I don't want a T-Rex as a baby” she pinched Krystal's nose making Jessica frown again at their interaction.

 

“Please? I'll eat the salad too” She was tugging Amber's shirt like a kid.

 

“Only if you eat your apples” Amber grinned making Krystal pout.

 

Amber laughed at her face “Just kidding, Princess. Now let's go” She grabbed Krystal's wrist “Hey, doc, is it okay for her to walk a little? The restaurant isn't far away”

 

“How are you, Krystal? Feeling up to it?” Taeyeon said.

 

“I think so” the pregnant girl said

 

“Let's go then” Tiffany said, linked arms with Taeyeon.

 

 

 

The restaurant's ahjummas greeted them and took them to their seat. Amber ordered for her and Krystal just like last time, the rest of the group were busy looking at menu.

 

They got along real quick, telling each other stories, laughing together. Jessica felt at ease knowing that her sister has really good friends who care a lot about her. Tiffany  treats her like a little sister, while this short doctor seems that she genuinely cares about her not only as a patient. Jessica was trying to figure out the relationship between her sister and the short haired girl. Sometimes they bicker like an old married couple, but sometimes Krystal turns into a little spoiled girl, showing sides of her that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter