Another educational purpose

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I combed my hair with my fingers, feeling nervous as I rang the bell and stood in front of her door.

 

I decided to visit Tiffany, and because she just moved in, maybe I can help with a thing or two to spend more time with her.

 

 

 

“H—Hi” I said as she opened the door.

 

“Oh, hi Amber. Can I do something for you?”

 

“Well actually I'm here to ask you if you need help with something.”

 

“Oh, that's very nice of you. Why don't you come in first?”

 

“Thanks”

 

 

 

Wow, talk about being a pink terrorist, she painted everything pink, baby pink, dark pink, light pink. But hey, it's cute, right?

 

 

“Maybe you can help me hang that picture?” She pointed to a huge picture of herself. Heheheheheh ok a pink terrorist and a narcissistic, thank God she's cute enough to do both.

 

But my strategy worked, I got to spend a lot of time with her. I told her I'll come back tomorrow and help her with her computer. We got to know each other better, her family moved to LA before she was even born, her mother died a few years ago, and she has a younger brother.

 

Sunday is their Korean day at home, that's why she's still able to speak it. I told her about me, Krystal and L. It's been a week since we first met, Krystal and Tiffany bonded quite fast, they're almost like sisters now, they made duplicates of the apartment's keys and gave one to each other. We had dinner together, taking turns to cook.

 

 

 

I think Tiffany likes me too, we talk for hours and she doesn't show any sign that she's bored. I really like her eye smile, she ruffles my hair and hugs me a lot.

 

 

 

I was walking back and forth in my room, trying to convince myself to ask her out tomorrow.

 

What if she says no?

 

What if she doesn't like me?

 

Arrrggh this is killing me.

 

 

 

I walked to the living room and found Krystal sitting on the couch, watching TV.

 

“Hey” I said and sat myself next to her.

 

“Hey” she said, not taking her eyes off the TV.

 

“What you watching?”

 

“Nothing in particular”

 

 

 

I grabbed some of the popcorn from her hands “How are you?”

 

“Fine” she said “And you? Have you asked her out yet?”

 

I chocked on my popcorn “W-What do you mean?”

 

“Oh, come on. Like it's not obvious. You like Tiff, don't you?”

 

 

 

I blushed and said, “I think so. You think she likes me?” I looked at her “You spend so much time with her. Does she ever talk about me?”

 

“Secret”

 

“Oh, come on, Krys”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter