Meet 'Amy'

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day, I got home when Krystal and Tiffany were already having dinner.

 

“You're home early” Krystal said.

 

“Yeah, the kid I'm supposed to tutor is sick” I threw my bag on the floor and joined them at the dining table.

 

It's nice to catch up with Tiffany. From what she told us, Taeyeon asked her to move in with her already, but Tiff said she's not ready. At around 9 pm Tiffany excused herself to leave, I walked her to the door and thanked her again that she's willing to spend sometime with Krystal while I do my part time job.

 

 

 

Krystal and I sat on the couch and watched TV, but it didn't take long until she yawned again and again, so I decided to go to bed. We both stood facing each other in front of our bedroom door, wasn't sure what to do after we spent the last two nights together.

 

“Well, good night, Amber” she said, hesitating a little before she opened her bedroom door. My hand moved before I could even think and grabbed her wrist. I swallowed my saliva realizing at what I just did. She didn't say a word and just stared at me.

 

I took her hand in mine, I opened my mouth; My voice trembled as I said, “Stay with me?”

 

She didn't react for a few seconds but it felt like forever to me. The corner of my lips formed a smile when she slightly nodded, her ears turned red and she avoided my eyes. Holding hands, we entered my room and we climbed on the bed.

 

She snuggled closer to me, resting her head on my chest. I pulled the blanket to cover our bodies and wrapped my hands around her, hugging her tight.

 

“Goodnight, Princess” I said before I kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

I considered a few times about what I wanted to ask, guessing what her reaction will be. I gathered my courage and said, “Krys?”

 

“Mmmh?”

 

“Stay with me like this again tomorrow?”

 

She lifted her head and our eyes met. She nodded.

 

“And the day after tomorrow?”

 

She nodded again, her lips starting to form a smile.

 

“And the day after after tomorrow? And the day after after after tomorrow?” I asked, grinning.

 

She chuckled, she didn't say a word but she buried her face on my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist.

 

I take that as a yes.

 

 

 

I don't want to analyze my feelings towards her or the other way around. Maybe it's just because we grew fond of each other, or maybe it just became a habit having each other around. All I know is that I like having her in my arms and I think she does too.

 

Let's leave it like this for the time being.

 

Let's just need each other like this.

 

 

------

 

 

After that day she's been sleeping in my bed. Because of the late part time jobs, I come home mostly when she's already asleep. I climbed on the bed, not forgetting to kiss her forehead before I wrap my arms around her.

 

I was excited as I finally saved enough to get a car. It's not something special, it's not even new, but I like it. I know this is crazy but I already gave the car a name. I'm going to call her “Amy”. I met with the guy who sold me the car and he said that I can get the car in 3 days.

 

I was grinning as I got home that night. Krystal was watching TV. She turned her head to see me as she heard me coming. Tiffany left already.

 

“Hi” she said

 

“Hey” I couldn't wipe away the smile on my face.

 

“Have you eaten yet?” she asked

 

“I have” I sat myself next to her, still grinning.

 

 

She was watching me intensely.

 

 

“You look happy” she said

 

“I am”

 

“Something good happened?”

 

“You can say that”

 

 

I looked at her and I wanted to surprise her with the car “Hey Krys, you free on Friday?”

 

She nodded.

 

“Good, I want to introduce Amy to you on Friday"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter