You

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

“Hi Unnie”

 

I got startled as I saw Soojung pop out of nowhere in the bookstore.

 

“Oh God, Soojungie, do you want to give me a heart attack?”

 

“Hehehhe sorry, Unnie”

 

Soojung went behind the counter and hugged me.

 

“What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to pick up Nayeon at 4?”

 

 

Nayeon enrolled at school since 3 months ago. She's enrollend in an elite private school, only for the riches. They have exclusively only 10 students per class. The children only has classes once a month for a week from 10 am to 4 pm.

 

Soo is having her birthday this weekend and I wanted to prepare a surprise party for her. I asked Soojung if she could go shopping with me, but it's kinda hard because she has to pick Nayeon up from school at around 4 pm. I wasn't expecting her to be here so I was surprised to see her here at this hour.

 

“L is going to pick Nayeon up” Soojung said, worry coated in her voice.

 

“He volunteered?” I raised my eyebrow.

 

Soojung nodded.

 

“Funny, considering he never asked anything about her”

 

 

I don't like him. He's not a bad guy, he treated Nayeon and Soojung very well financially but he never asked a single thing about the result when Nayeon went to her check ups and what Nayeon likes. He gives the money and thinks that he can be the father of the year. He did ask once if he can read Nayeon a bedtime story but Nayeon refused.

 

He made a move on Soojung several times, asking if they can be together again, inviting her to expensive dinners, which Soojung always refused politely. I know Soojung is hurting inside especially since the last 2 months, because the year is up. Even if she didn't say it, I knew she was expecting Amber to come back 2 months ago, but she never showed up. She never mentioned her ever since.

 

A change of heart?

 

No, very unlikely. Like I said, that dork loves my baby sister and Nayeon more than her own life, I doubt these 14 months can change that. I was more afraid that something happened to her, but there's no way of knowing.

 

 

“Unnie, do you still want me to accompany you?”

 

“Of course!” I smiled at her. It's been awhile since we spent time together, just the two of us. We went to the mall, looking for some drawing stuff for Soo's birthday present. We accidentally met up with Tae and Tiff, who were buying baby clothes.

 

Yes, Tiffany is 5 months pregnant.

 

“Ppany, please no” Tae whined.

 

“Why not? It looks good” Tiff answered, holding the pink baby clothes in the air, apparently happy with her choice.

 

“But it won't suit...”

 

“Kim Taeyeon, are you saying that I have a bad taste in clothes?!” The pregnant woman glared at her short wife.

 

“No, NO! I was saying, it looks great”

 

“Good, we'll take a dozen of it”

 

“What? But Ppany, we're going to have a baby boy, why buy so many pink stuff?” Taeyeon was on the verge of tears.

 

“He's going to look good in pink”

 

“I don't want my baby boy in pink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter