Blood vs Heart (Part 2)

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
L's POV      

I know that she's back in Korea. I had a private detective keep an eye on her since the very day she left Korea and they told me she's back in town since 3 days ago. They even got her new cell number which I was keeping just in case in she makes a move to get back in Krystal and Nayeon's lives. I can use it as a threat to her.

 

She was screaming at the phone as I told her that Nayeon passed out in the park. I told her she was just fine but suddenly lost consciousness. I told her which hospital we're in. 

 

She didn't ask me where I got her number.

 

 

"Did she turn blue?" Amber asked on the phone

 

"No"

 

“What did you guys do before she passed out?” Amber was panicking on the phone.

 

“Nothing, we were eating ice cream”

 

“ICE CREAM? What kind of ice cream?”

 

“A normal one” I got defensive.

 

“What flavor? What's in it?”

 

“Chocolate”

 

“Only that?”

 

“Yeah!” I got even more defensive “With caramel and peanuts” I said

 

“ YOU! YOU L!” She was screaming at the phone, cursing so loud “Don't you know that Nayeon is allergic to peanuts?!! She's in shock because of you! I'm coming!”

 

 

She hung up on me. I ran to the nurse and told her what Amber told me. She nodded and went to the ICU. About 15 minutes later, I heard someone call my name, I turned around only to fall to the ground as someone punched my face.

 

“YOU! What have you done?! What have you done to MY daughter?!” Amber was shaking in rage. She gave me a second blow to my face before the security came and held her “Sir, please! This is a hospital. Calm down or we have to call the police”

 

“Are you okay, Sir?” The nurse helped me get up on my feet.

 

I nodded and wiped the blood from my broken lips.

 

“If anything happens to her, I swear to God, I'll cut you into pieces” Amber said, glaring at me, trying to free herself from the security guards.

 

“Call the police” the nurse said to the guards.

 

“No” I said “She can tell you information about the girl”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter