Welcome to hell

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We went back to the supermarket the next day, bowing deeply, apologizing for what happened the other day and begged the owner to give Krystal her job back without her having to lift heavy things.

 

The owner looked at us, I know what he's thinking, a young couple with a baby on the way. We were so happy when he nodded and said that Krystal can come to work till noon as a cashier. Thank God we don't have to pay for the rent. Her income will be enough to cover her every day expenses and to save a little bit for hospital fees in the future.

 

I was busy the next days with my tests and part time jobs. I hardly see Krystal and when I do, it's only for a couple of minutes before bed.

 

One night before I went to bed I accidentally bumped into her

 

“Hey” I said “Are you okay?”

 

She just weakly nodded, didn't even say a word and went back to her room.

 

She looked so pale. I wonder if she's really okay..

 

 

The next day, I didn't have morning classes. I looked in the living room, Krystal's not there. Maybe she's still sleeping. I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast.

 

I heard Krystal's door open, I stretched my neck and saw her running to the bathroom. I just shrugged. After sometime she came to the kitchen.

 

I lifted my head, our eyes met. I was about to open my mouth when suddenly,

 

“UUUGHHHH!” She groaned loudly, covering and started to run to the bathroom in a speed of light. I didn't even have the chance to close the door so I heard her puking.

 

I raised an eyebrow.

 

Morning sickness?

 

 

 

I considered to go after her and see if she's okay, but I heard the flush and thought everything is okay so I continued eating my toast.

 

She came back to the kitchen, our eyes met again and guess what.. yup, she covered and went to the bathroom to puke.. AGAIN, after seeing my face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter