Me, nosebleed, tampons and ice pack

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Oh my God, what is this feeling?

 

The second her lips touched mine, electricity came running through my spine, making me paralyzed. It feels so nice, so soft. Her scent tickles my olfactory nerves and my brain stopped working.

 

She pulled back for a millisecond, giving us both a chance to put oxygen inside our lungs before she slowly pressed her lips back against mine, leaning her body weight on mine.

 

Oh God what is that? Something squishy is being pressed against my chest and damn it feels so good.

 

She deepened the kiss and I was in heaven as she started playing with my hair. I made this funny whiny sound when she pulled back and I slowly opened my eyes.

 

 

 

 

And at that moment my brain started to work again.

 

 

 

 

“You..YOU! What did you do?!”

 

 

Krystal got back to her feet and answered lightly, “I kissed you”

 

 

“B-But you are my best friend's girl and you're pregnant with his kid”

 

 

“Would you stop reminding me every week that I'm pregnant? I'm aware of that.”

 

 

“B—But---”

 

 

“Oh, don't make a big deal out of it. The kiss was an educational purpose. Now good night”

 

 

 

I was still blinking rapidly as I heard her door being closed.

 

 

 

 

I brushed my lips with my thumbs.

 

 

She kissed me.

 

 

Her lips on mine.

 

 

Wow...

 

 

 

Wait.

 

 

WAIT!

 

 

I was slapped the last time I kissed her, what am I thinking?! I didn't give her my consent to kiss me! I should've slapped her too!

 

 

 

I was being molested.

 

 

Stupid brain, why did you just have to stop working.

 

 

We could have our revenge.

 

 

 

 

 

And what is this strange feeling in my pants?!

 

 

I walked to the bathroom, and my eyes went as big as saucers as I realized how wet I am between my legs.

 

 

No..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter