Powerless

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal's POV

 

 

I opened my mouth to protest when he said that he wanted his daughter back.

 

He LEFT us.

 

He left when I was pregnant with her.

 

And now, after all these years, he wants her back?!

 

 

But before I could say anything, Amber said in a firm tone,

 

“Nayeon is MY daughter”

 

They both exchanged looks, somehow trying to show off their dominance.

 

“Why, L? After all these years?” Amber hissed.

 

 

“I heard about the fund raising. I saw your pictures on TV. I saw Nayeon on TV. She's beautiful. I regret it. I want back in her life” L said “She's mine, right?”

 

He looked at me.

 

I can't lie. He is Nayeon's birth father and no one should take that away from him. I nodded.

 

“I'm sorry for leaving you” L said, apologizing.

 

“It's all in the past” I told him

 

 

L is not a bad person, I'm sure we can talk this through “Help your daughter, we can all be part of her life. I'll never forbid you to see her”

 

He frowned and faced Amber “Listen, I know you guys are an item. It's fine with me. I mean, Amber was the one who was beside you through the hard times. I don't want to separate you guys. I just want Nayeon. I'm her Dad. I want her to see me as her Dad”

 

“I'm her daddy” Amber hissed again.

 

“I know it'll come to this, so I'm asking you to give Nayeon to me. I'll take care of her. I'll pay for her operation and she can live with me at my parent's house afterwards.”

 

“You want to separate Nayeon and Krystal?! You're seperating Nayeon from her own mother?!” Amber raised her tone.

 

“No, no” He looked at me “You can come with me if you want to and we can raise Nayeon together. I mean we had a thing in the past. I'm sure we can have that again”

 

“I love Amber” I said without a doubt in a firm voice.

 

“Sorry, but you have to choose”

 

“I CAN'T choose between Nayeon and Amber! I CAN'T AND I WON'T!” I was yelling at him.

 

 

“Am...” L looked at Amber “You're my best friend, I still love you like a friend, but you just don't fit in. Nayeon won't love me if you're around. She won't take me as her Dad”

 

“You're insane” I could tell how angry Amber is. Her hand is shaking.

 

L inhaled deeply “I wanted to make this easy”

 

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN EASY?! YOU'RE TRYING TO SEPARATE OUR FAMILY!"

 

Amber grabbed L by his collar.

 

“Am...” I touched her hand “Don't.”

 

She let him go.

 

 

“Listen, dude. I'm trying to be a friend here. But if you want to play rough, fine. Listen to me carefully. You, my friend, You can't afford Nayeon. Where are you going to get the money for her operation?!” L tidied his clothes.

 

“I'll get the money!” Ambe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter