Caught in act

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber's POV

 

 

 

“Hey, baby girl, Did you sleep well?” 

 

I lifted her in my arms and she smiled at me. How cute. I recently saw Krystal's baby pictures, Nayeon looks just like her.

 

“You miss your mommy? She'll be here soon” I told her again “Just a little bit more and we can all go home together, alright? You're my brave little girl. Do you know how much I love you?”

 

 

“And how much do you love me?” A voice from behind said. I smiled as I saw Krystal approach us.

 

“Hey” I said and gave her a peck on the lips “You know I love you more than anything. Okay, I love you and Nayeon equally”

 

I gave Nayeon to Krystal

 

“You missed your mommy?” Krystal said and kissed her cheek. Our baby girl smiled again. She smiles a lot these days. I can't believe that it's been almost a month since she was born. The operation was succesful, she's a fighter, I tell you. They've been doing all kinds of tests on her since then, Dr. Song will be her cardiologist and Nayeon will have to go on check ups at least once a month.

 

 

 

I asked Taeyeon about the donor but the information is classified so there's no way of knowing. I prepared myself everyday that L would come and try to take Krystal and my baby girl away from me but he never showed up. Maybe it's not him? Or maybe he gave up on them already? Maybe he has a new girlfriend?

 

But Nayeon is his flesh and blood, he can't just give up like that. I did ask myself how would Krystal decide if L ever came back. Will she stay with me?

 

 

 

The hospital gave us a room at the nurses' apartment across the hospital, Krystal and I have been staying there. It's easier for us to see Nayeon and for Krystal to feed her. They even allowed us to bring Nayeon in the apartment for a couple of hours. Dr. Song said that the wound from the operation heals slowly and she doesn't have any signs having any cardiac arryhtmia. If everything goes well, we can all go home next week. Nayeon doesn't turn blue anymore whenever she cries. The long wound is visible on her tiny chest, but that's proof of how brave she is.

 

 

 

The little baby fell asleep after her meal. We both kissed her before we handed her to the nurse again. I took Krystal's hand in mine and we walked hand in hand to the apartment.

 

“Hey, Krys, if Nayeon can go home with us next week, let's make a small party. The usual, you know, you, me, Taeyeon, Tiff, Yuri and your scary sister”

 

She chuckled at 'your scary sister'

 

“Unnie likes you deep down”

 

“Yeah, sure. It's so deep that it won't ever surface”

 

She laughed again “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter