Reunited

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Taeyeon's POV

 

I put on my jacket, poured the hot coffee in my glass and went out. I watched the dark sky and wondered what she's doing. If she still thinks about me because I can't stop thinking about her. I know this is my choice, this has been my dream since I was little, but why do I feel so empty?

 

“Hey Doc” I heard a voice from behind.

 

I turned around and saw Amber “Hey. What are you doing here? Why aren't you home?”

 

“Oh, I decided to stay with Krystal. She's asleep and my back is hurting from sleeping on the chair so I decided to get some fresh air.”

 

 

 

She looked at me “How are you, Doc?”

 

“I'm fine”

 

“Sorry about you and Tiff”

 

I shook my head “It's okay. You can't have everything.”

 

Amber stood next to me, looked at the sky and said, “Dreams, even fulfilled ones, is it still going to be that beautiful if you have no one to share it with?”

 

I knew what she wanted to say.

 

I looked at her as she said, “Work, it's always there. You dreamed about helping people, there will always be people to help, no matter where you are, no matter what language you speak. A person that makes you happy, that makes you laugh, that makes you believe that everything you do has a meaning, is rare. And once you find that person, you shouldn't let go that easily.”

 

She streched her body and yawned “But considering that all came from a very dense person, you are free to ignore it.” She smiled and said “See you around, Doc”

 

I nodded.

 

The first thing I did once I got home was pick up the phone, I dialed her number and said, “Seohyun, I have an offer to make”

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I wiped the sweat on Dad's forehead. He just had another seizure. I washed my hand and went into my room. It was a mess. I need to clean up and as I did that I stumble on an old photo of me and Tae. I turned it upside down, It's over between us. She chose work over me. I don't blame her though, I know how hard she worked to be where she is now. Her Mom raised her alone and worked three part times jobs. Tae worked since she was in high school. I understand that she doesn't want to start all over again.

 

I frowned as I heard the bell ring. Who could that be?

 

My heart stopped beating when I saw the very person I think about stand in front of me.

 

“I'm sorry” she said “I'm sorry for leaving like that. I can't be without you Ppany, everything was empty without you. I want to start again with you. Can you please forgive me?”

 

My tears starts to fall down. She was taken aback.

 

“I'm sorry. I understand if you can't forgive me. I'll leave now. Goodbye”

 

 

Slap!

 

My hand was shaking after I slapped her. I didn't mean to, but my hand moved on its own. I wasn't mad, maybe it was the frustation.

 

She looked at me with big eyes, holding her cheek.

 

 

 

“Why did you give up so easily on us?” I started to sob.

 

“Ppany...”

 

“Do you know how much I cried because of you?”

 

“I'm sorry”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter