Ready to fall?

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

"Soo...“ I barely recognize my own voice as I turned around and saw her standing in front of me with a smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile seeing that she really has a blueberry muffin on her hand, offering it to me.

“Hey stranger...” She approached me “It's been so long”

All I could do is nod, I ended up staring at the street.

“Welcome back” she said

“T—Thank you”

 

I'm back at staring at the ground until I heard her say, “What about the muffin? if you don't want it, I'll eat it. Poor muffin”

That made me laugh.

This is Soo.

The way she made me laugh easily.

 

I lifted my head and our eyes met “I'll have it”

“Good” she smiled and took my hand, placing the muffin there.

“Thanks”

 

I started to walk, slowly eating the muffin in my hand. Soo didn't say a word but she took my luggage from me and dragged it. We didn't say anything during the walk to the apartment. Soo didn't ask any questions either.

I took a deep breath before I opened the door to the apartment. Here we go, I'm back again. I the lights and got so amazed that the apartment is neatly furnished. Soo followed me around after putting the luggage.

I froze as I saw a picture of Yuri in the living room. A picture of us, the one the Kwons took as we were in Switzerland. I lifted it and started it with my finger.

 

Yul...

Tears start forming in my eyes.

 

 

“I'm sorry” A voice came from behind me.

I wiped my tears and held the picture close to my chest. I turned around and smiled at Soo.

“Thank you” I said “I'm sure she's happy right now”

Soo sat herself on the couch “Amber told me that she passed away”

“She suffered enough. She looked peaceful as she passed” I smiled at Soo “What about you? Where have you been? How have you been?”

“I've gone to different places. But mostly in Japan” She stopped and looked at me before she said, “Trying to forget you...”

“Soo...”

I felt guilty somehow.

 

Soo got up and stood in front of me.

“But I can't. I got back a few weeks ago, passing every day through your apartment and your book store, hoping to be able to see you again.”

I can feel that she checked my reaction.

“I still love you, Jessica Jung. And I would like to ask you to give me a chance”

“Soo, I still can't forget Yuri”

“I'm not asking you to”

 

I lifted my head and frowned at her answer.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter