Past and Present

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Jessica's POV


 

I shook my head as I saw the three idiots strike again and this time they were doing their Llama vs Midget vs Shikshin show at the park. The children are watching them in awe as they exchanged their crazy moves.

 

A total embarassment or should I say Amber--ment? I wonder if it's contagious, I mean the Llama is weird from the beginning but I thought the doc isn't that weird, but now look at her rolling on the floor, showing her dog Ginger how to do it. The dog just stood there watching her owner rolling around. If Ginger could laugh, I bet he would be holding on to his stomach, laughing about how stupid his owner is.

I covered my face, trying to pretend that I didn't know the tall girl who excitedly waved at me. She just shoved two hot dogs in and swallowed them without chewing. The kids went "WOOOAAAAAHHHHH“ as they saw it, thinking Soo is the coolest person living on earth.

The Llama is being a Llama, giving a ride to Nayeon and the other kids on her back. I slapped my head as the idiots gathered together and made a peace sign. The kids clapped for them as if they were the modern super heroes or something.

I looked at Amber who crawled on all fours, the kids following her.

 

"Your girlfriend is weird“ I said to my baby sister.

Krystal  was busy chewing her meat. She took a glimpse of her girlfriend and just nodded lightly.

"She's really weird“ I emphasize on the word 'really'.

Krystal nodded again "I know... Yours too“

 

I automatically took a glance at Soo with a puffy cheek, I sighed as I saw her try to fit the 6th blueberry muffin inside .

"I don't know what you're talking about“ I told Soojung

"You still haven't said yes?“

I didn't answer.

"You should give her a chance, you know. She's really nice and funny" Soojung told me.

"You mean she's a dork just like your girlfriend, right?“

"I think my Tae is very cute“ Tiff said with dreamy eyes, seeing the short doc on her feet, with her tongue out, imitating Ginger.

I think this might be a gene defect, how could we like these weird people?

 

Even though I always said how weird Soo is, I have to admit she makes me smile. The bluntness of her way of saying that she likes me is making me happy but at the same time guilty because I'm not sure about how I feel about her and how I still feel about Yuri.

 

After playing at the park. we went to dinner together. Nayeon, Soojung and I went "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww“ as cucumbers were served on the plate.

"Lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter