Betrayed?

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Amber's POV

 

 

“Jess... before you do anything, I just want you to know that I love your sister” I stuttered as I said that.

 

I blinked rapidly as her reaction was just “Huh? Sorry --- What did you say?”

 

Wait.

 

I'm alive.

 

No kicks to the head, no castrations, not even a slap?!

 

I sat down, still can't believe that Jess didn't try to kill me.

 

 

 

Before Yuri and Jess went home, I pulled Yuri “Hey, did your girlfriend hit her head?”

 

“Hahahaha because she didn't try to kill you? I guess she was on her famous sica spacing out moment. She spaces out a lot”

 

“Oh”

 

“Why? You disapointed?” She grinned widely.

 

“Whut? NO. It's just.. weird”

 

“Hey, she likes you from the start you know. Now that you two are officially together, I doubt she'll try to castrate you anymore”

 

I just nodded. It still feels weird but I'm happy. And it got even much better when Dr. Song said that we can take Nayeon home the next day. I cleaned the whole house that day.

 

 

 

Monday came and Krystal had Nayeon in her arms, we both bowed deeply to all the nurses. Some of them cried and told us to come and visit sometimes.

 

I opened the door for them. We put Nayeon on her crib.

 

“Welcome home, little Princess” I told her and she gave me her most beautiful smile.

 

I felt overwhelmed. From now on, it's going to be fine. We are going to be together. My family. My Princess, my little Princess and me.

 

---

 

 

We held the party on the weekend. Dr Jung, Dr. Shim and Dr. Song were there too. Krystal and I thanked them again for what they have done for our little baby girl. They didn't stay long because they had to work the next day.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany excused themselves short after midnight.

 

“Hey, Tiff, mind if I take Doc with me for a second?”

 

“Nope, take your time” Tiff said and went back to talking to Krystal.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter