Bonding?!

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night I got tired of sitting in my room. I took a peek to see if Krystal is in the living room and after I saw that the coast is clear, I brought my books there, threw them on the table, sat myself on the floor and started studying.

 

 

 

I sighed deeply as I heard the door opened and footsteps nearing.

 

“Are you studying?” Krystal asked.

 

“No, I'm making barbecue” I said sarcastically.

 

“I'm bored. Can I stay with you?”

 

“I thought my face makes you sick”

 

“I'm sorry about that. I can't control it, you know. It wasn't very nice of me”

 

“The hell it wasn't”

 

“Sorry. The hormones is making me crazy”

 

 

 

Yeah, blame it on the hormones. I think you are already this crazy before you got pregnant.

 

 

 

 

“So... do I get the permission?”

 

 

I looked at her.

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

Okay, at least she didn't run to the toilet to throw up.

 

 

 

“So can I?” she asked

 

I shrugged and got back to my book.

 

She clapped and jumped on the couch.

 

 

 

I involuntary scooched over the other side.

 

“Are you scared of me?” She asked

 

“Not intentionally” I answered calmly “I think it's just my body's mechanism to avoid another injury. I don't mind you sitting on the couch, just make sure you sit far enough so you won't be able to slap me. And please don't have the urge to throw any object at me. Just try not to be annoying, okay?”

 

She nodded, funny that she looks so... normal.

 

I shook my head and tried to concentrate on my book.

 

 

 

She kept her promise at first, got up to get herself something to drink and I rolled my eyes as I saw how she used a straw to drink the milk from the bottle, slurping loudly.

 

Just as I thought that she can be normal, I felt something poke my cheek.

 

 

 

*poke* --- *giggles*

 

 

*poke* --- *giggles*

 

 

*poke* --- *giggles*

 

 

 

“YAAAH! Would you quit that?!” I grabbed the straw she used to poke my cheek.

 

“But you didn't say that I can't poke you with a straw”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter