Chapter Nine

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I won't allow anyone to escape alive. I'll make sure all of you will regret ever came here. Show your face NOW!" Dark Lord tone brought an icy-chill down everyone's spines as they revealed themselves in front of him.

Their eyes wandered observantly around the opened area. Most of the men were armed with weapons ranging from guns to swords and shields. It was not a pleasant sight.

"You see, we are here for the Dark Lord. May I know which one he is?” one of the commander asked in a rather sarcastic accent.

“Do you really fanboying me so badly until interupted my dinner?”

"So you are Dark Lord. Sorry to say but we have order to kill you."

"Ha... Ha... Ha... Alright, let see who will kill who. Woohyun, Hoya, make sure you finish them within a minute or you two can go away from my side."

"Don't worry, my lord. We can finish them in less than thirty seconds." Woohyun stated.

"We don't even need you to dirty your hands for such trashes like them." Hoya added calmly.

"I've been made myself too relax this lately. A nice short exercises will do me good." Dark Lord replied while pulled out his sword.

"T... This aura...." an army exclaimed while trembling in fear.

“Don’t be afraid!” an ordered was heard from the leader. “There are only three of them! There’s nothing to be scared of! All attack at once! Slay them!"

But before the demon hunters could make their first move, a large scale of strong circulating lightning swiped the front few lines of the demon hunters away from sight. Next, a zone of white blazing combustion had numerous demon hunters caught in agony as they tried to extinguish the chilly burning flame by rolling themselves against the ground.

“Precisely, a traitor like you can do nothing.” Dark Lord stared disgustedly at the demon hunters.

Soon, the whole palace was caught in a great disorder and confusion. The deafening gunshots, the crashing of blades and the frightening cries of defeat were heard from within the area district.

“Dark Storm assembles!” Woohyun made a violent rush against the defensive team. His daggers releasing a haze of cloudy mist which instantly blinded the enemies' views as he dealt several strong blows against the defenders shields causing some of them to fall apart.

“Water blast!” A wide blast of hasty water sent the border front defenders falling back from their on-guard position. “Your forces are worthless. Let’s end this soon.” Hoya declared coldly.

“Don’t get too cocky, kid.”

Right after his speech, King Heechul hold on Sungyeol revealed among them.

“MYUNG!!” Sungyeol called out to his lover.

Dark Lord eyes were seen locking onto his pair of devastated ones.

In the other hand, the armies were holding onto unconcious Sunggyu and Dongwoo. There are more than twenty soldiers behind them. The war instantly stop.

“My lord.” the demon hunters bowed at him. Dark Lord wided his eyes. "You.."

King Heechul laughed evily.

"Yeah. You didn't expect at all that I'm the one behind all of this, right? Tsk... Tsk... How innocent you are. I think the cute little Sungyeol has changed you."

Sungyeol struggled fiercely to get away from King Heechul’s hold, “Let go! Let go! Myung!!”

Dark Lord remained motionless, his face showing no emotion and with an unfeeling voice he spoke. “I am here as you wanted. Release him.”

"Release him? It's not that easy. I want you to feel the suffer of losing your precious one. Put down your sword. Tied them up." King Heechul ordered.

Dark Lord’s face remained expressionless. He was showing obvious rage, his eyes sharpened with an intention to kill. His fists were seen clutching so hard that his veins were soon made visible. But he could do nothing as the men starting to tied him.

“You cowardly demons are unspeakably dirty. Threatening me by capturing Sungyeol."

“But the threat works, hasn’t it?” King Heechul argued. “The fearless King is actually taking threats and obeying the enemy for this one boy like him?! How fascinating. You obediently follow me coz I got your weakness, HIM."

An immediate guilt and despair struck Sungyeol hard. “He voluntarily gave up his power and got himself seize because of me?”

He definitely couldn’t withstand seeing him in such a difficult state.

“Why?! Why, King Heechul?! Why did you choose to do all these? Didn't you treat us well all this time? Didn't you know me well? Why you do this to us?" Sungyeol cried out with tears of despairs.

“That’s because your dear Dark Lord not more than a demon. He killed my precious Son, Pri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter