CHapter Five

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Woohyun, Hoya, get ready now, we'll leave here this night. Take those slaves with us. I'll take care of Light."

"What's wrong My Lord? Why all of sudden we have to leave here?" Woohyun blurted out.

"The Thelemis has come. He already felt the Light's presence."

"So we just have to fight them like we used to. Why we have to escape. It's really not you, My lord." Dark lord chuckled.

"You do really know me, Woohyun. It doesn't mean that I'm scare. I just don't want to scare the Light. He couldn't stand to see blood. And also this time we have quite though enemies. The EXO clan."

"You mean the famous thieves from Goryeo? The clan who has wonderful power. But why we must scare of them? We never lose on any battle this far. And I thought this time The Exo is not hard to handle." Woohyun said sternly.

"You change a bit, my lord. The famous Dark Lord never afraid of anything and never think about anyone. But why you change now, My Lord." Hoya said a lil bit annoyed but still politely. Dark Lord patted both of them, his best armies, bestfriends and best partners.

"The Dark lord never changed, buddies. I just do what the best to do."

Both of them nodded. Even they still have train of questions but they won't hesitate to do whatever he asked them to do even sacrifices their life coz Dark Lord meant everything to them. They met for the first time when their village was being invaded by bandits who had an oversized ogre as their boss. That night, men were killed, women were and valuables were taken. Their parents were murdered right before their eyes as they tried to protect their children. In the end, the whole village was set on fire. The two boys tried to flee away for their life, but soon found themselves surrounded. When they thought it was the end, He came with those eyes, the color of cold darkness. He killed every single one with a slash. Then, he beheaded the ogre and placed it in front of them. His first words were: 'Tears can't kill'

After that they became his great and loyal followers. Accompany him throughtout the years in many battles. He is their saver, their only master, their friend, and their companion and the most important person to them ever since the day they met. Even they didn't know who exactly he was or where did he came from, he even didn't have a name but they are strong and alive now because of him. They believed that he was an angel sent from heaven but the color of his eyes reminded them of the dark heaven, they do give off a cold chill of death. That's why they called him Dark Lord. They also had promised to serve him til they die.

 

 

 

 

Sungyeol was sitting alone in the cough near the window. His eyes stared blanky to the night sky throughout the window and his mind keep wandering to his dream. Did he the truly golden dawn? It's mean what Sunggyu hyung had told him was right. Why he looks like the Dark Lord? Even they are have same face, why he felt a different feeling towards them. When he saw Golden Dawn, the feeling was so mesmerized but more like respect and honoured. But when he was beside Dark Lord was totally different. He felt a bit scared, a bit sympathy, sometimes he hate for his dictatorships but for no reason he likes to be with him and felt his heart skipped a bit whenever he near him.

"Follow me. We'll leave here." the door open harshly revealed the voice of Dark Lord. Sungyeol gasped and turned his head as he got up from his seat.

"Waeo? Odi kaeo?" Sungyeol give him puzzled look. He still looks cute with that confused look. Dark Lord can't deny it.

"We are going somewhere. Don't ask too much and just follow me."

"What about my hyungs? How about them." Sungyeol asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, Woohyun and Hoya will take care of them."

Dark Lord take Sungyeol by his wrist and headed the door, this time Sungyeol just follows him obediently. Outside there, Woohyun, Hoya, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo was already waiting. They only use 3 horses to avoid too much attention. Sunggyu and Woohyun were on the same horse while Hoya and Dongwoo in the other horse. Dongwoo and Sunggyu's hand were tied up. They didn't do much this time because of Sungyeol's words before. Sungyeol who see his hyungs were tied up tugged Dark Lord's sleeve make him turned to him.

"May you order your guards to release the ropes? I can guarantee they will cooperated as long as they're with me." Sungyeol asked slowly. He pleaded with his big puppy eyes and Dark Lord could swore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter